Movie Quotes

"Wake up."
"I am awake."
"You're eyes are closed."
"Who ya gonna believe?" - Miller's Crossing

"Hail to the king baby" - Army of Darkness

"Want some gopher Everitt?"
"No thank you Delmer, a third of a gopher would just arouse my appetite without bedding her back down." - Oh Brother Where Art Thou

"Sure, I remember Paris; you wore blue, the Germans wore grey." - Casablanca

"Don't threaten me with a dead fish!" - Withnail & I
 
Evil Alpaca said:
I am. I've walked around a bit by the Chatahoochie river park. I live near there.

You're a river rat?! Kayak, canoe, or raft? Have you run the Chattoog? It's a bitch at something like four inches into flood stage. The last set of rapids becomes one big fall that you can't run in anything bigger than a kayak and even then you better be good.

Cool! I'm excited, can you tell? :D
 
yui said:
You're a river rat?! Kayak, canoe, or raft? Have you run the Chattoog? It's a bitch at something like four inches into flood stage. The last set of rapids becomes one big fall that you can't run in anything bigger than a kayak and even then you better be good.

Cool! I'm excited, can you tell? :D

I've WALKED down around the river! I've never been ON it!
Silly rabbit!

I'm actually afraid of large bodies of water!
 
Willow

"Hey, Peck...get me some water...or you'll diiiiie...!"

-MADMARTIGAN
 
Evil Alpaca said:
I've WALKED down around the river! I've never been ON it!
Silly rabbit!

I'm actually afraid of large bodies of water!

Oh...walked, eh? Did you see all the warning signs? I think that is the only river I've ever seen with as many warnings.

I love the water. The only large body of water that gives me the willies is the ocean when I'm out much too far in a boat that's much too small. ;)

And so this isn't a total threadjack:

Kid: Hold it, hold it! What is this? Are you trying to trick me? Where's the sports? (suspiciously) Is this a kissing book?
--- THE PRINCESS BRIDE
 
"I'll think of you as dead until my husband makes you so. And then I'll think of you no more." Jessica Lange, Rob Roy
 
"I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But in the meantime, rest well. Dream of large women."

Westley, The Princess Bride
 
yui said:
Oh...walked, eh? Did you see all the warning signs? I think that is the only river I've ever seen with as many warnings.

I love the water. The only large body of water that gives me the willies is the ocean when I'm out much too far in a boat that's much too small. ;)

And so this isn't a total threadjack:

Kid: Hold it, hold it! What is this? Are you trying to trick me? Where's the sports? (suspiciously) Is this a kissing book?
--- THE PRINCESS BRIDE

Well, it IS kind of an ugly river (though better than a lot of the Mississippi). And the good walking areas are fenced off and you have to pay to enjoy them. I took a picture of the fence surrounding the wilderness. Sigh.

"You check the first dead naked butler we find and I will check the second."

--Murder by Death
 
Willow

"I'm Willow Ufgood. I'm a magician." *bavmorda laughs* "I'm a *great* magician."
 
Wildcard Ky said:
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Bluto


God heap blessings upon you :D

Same movie:

"She'll take this seriously."

"Hey, you fucked up. You trusted us!"

"Daniel Simpson Day ... has no grade point average."

"The Negroes took our dates!"

"She was going to make me ... *sob* ... a pot!"

"Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman - damned glad to meet you."
 
"What the fuck is a robster craw?" Booger

"Yoohoo....Sexy American girlfriend". Donger
 
msboy8 said:
"Do you cook lamb with the hair on or off?" Western Union

Response "Off."

"You're hired!"


All from Western Union starring Randolph Scott
 
"What nice knockers you have." "Sank you doktor."

"Abby Normal. Yes, that's it"

"You little zipperneck"

"Do you call yourself Froedrick?"

"I thought that hump was on the other side." "What hump?"

Young Frankenstein
 
"Now ain't that a shame. People throwin' out a perfectly good white boy."

-- Better Off Dead
 
Back
Top