Simply Spanking

Beth12345

Really Experienced
What do you love or hate about spankings? Do you prefer giving or receiving them? Do you have any good stories or pictures? Feel free to share all here.

spanking1.jpg

spanking-woman-spanking-caring-demotivational-posters-1314982466.jpg

aaa-9800.jpg

041-2.jpg

woman-in-fishnets-spanking-498x332.jpg

FemDom+Discipline+8484.jpg

mm2.jpg

article-1174249-04AFF1CF000005DC-711_468x286-450x275.jpg

The great thing about spanking is that it's such a versatile act. It can be sensual pleasure or painful punishment, spontaneous fun or calculated ritual, a quick blast or drawn out sensation. It has more intimacy than a flogging or caning - there is the comfort of feeling a pair of warm, strong thighs supporting you through whatever type of spanking you're getting which can calm any fears or nerves. And the same thighs can also come in useful if you need to find some friction at short notice! You can use different 'weapons' as well to add variety - hands, obviously, which are cheap and usually easy to find, same with hairbrushes and slippers. Paddles can be good although more painful and require prior acquisition. And for the beginner, or those on a budget, I recommend that you ransack your kitchen - it's surprising the amount of sting that the humble fish slice and wooden spoon can deliver.

The great thing about spanking is that it's such a versatile act. It can be sensual pleasure or painful punishment, spontaneous fun or calculated ritual, a quick blast or drawn out sensation. It has more intimacy than a flogging or caning - there is the comfort of feeling a pair of warm, strong thighs supporting you through whatever type of spanking you're getting which can calm any fears or nerves. And the same thighs can also come in useful if you need to find some friction at short notice! You can use different 'weapons' as well to add variety - hands, obviously, which are cheap and usually easy to find, same with hairbrushes and slippers. Paddles can be good although more painful and require prior acquisition. And for the beginner, or those on a budget, I recommend that you ransack your kitchen - it's surprising the amount of sting that the humble fish slice and wooden spoon can deliver.

Now which drawer did I put that wooden spoon in......mmmm

It's never just simply spanking...

I love to receive except when pleasure is not the intended purpose of said spanking... Then I love the thrill of being a little brat. Only occasionally mind you. :devil:

Something about feeling small, weak, over powered, the thrill, the unexpected nature... oh and the pain. Love the painful reminders.

It's never just simply spanking...

I love to receive except when pleasure is not the intended purpose of said spanking... Then I love the thrill of being a little brat. Only occasionally mind you. :devil:

Something about feeling small, weak, over powered, the thrill, the unexpected nature... oh and the pain. Love the painful reminders.

Whether it's pain or pleasure, the contact gives such intimacy it's thrilling either way;)

i adore being spanked. the rush of adrenaline as the initial whack goes and the pain lingers is immense

Giving never tried

Receiving..... amazing with the right man, uncomfortably awkward with the wrong. Prefer hand to ass lol but have been the subject of a bit of playful paddling. Asked this a couple of times in the BDSM forum about things but any reccomendations for noobs of something a bit less vanilla but equally 'second level' not hardcore? yet :p

Not yet sure how a partner will react when I try suggesting some 'Lit ideas' so want a few options not just spanking but collecting a few disperate experiences and then jusge how one goes down :)

Giving never tried

Receiving..... amazing with the right man, uncomfortably awkward with the wrong. Prefer hand to ass lol but have been the subject of a bit of playful paddling. Asked this a couple of times in the BDSM forum about things but any reccomendations for noobs of something a bit less vanilla but equally 'second level' not hardcore? yet :p

Not yet sure how a partner will react when I try suggesting some 'Lit ideas' so want a few options not just spanking but collecting a few disperate experiences and then jusge how one goes down :)

Do you want more ideas about spanking or other impact play?

love both, love the feel of a hand or belt across my ass, making me squirm and cry out. love to see a ass turn red hear them crying out both turm me on so much

Was never a receiver much. Few times I tried it really wasn't stimulating. Giving on the other hand...I quickly learned that was something I could enjoy.

I've had my ass smacked a few times but have never truly been spanked. The though of receiving from someone who knows what they're doing is a huge turn on.

It's a thrill to be sure (and as stated above, when I've earned it) but it isn't as much the pain that turns me on as much as the postures and symbolism involved.

I know that when I have been bad, like ignoring someone for no reason, or just being disrespectful, I should get a good spanking. Now, to find the right lady to be my mistress and give it to me, that is another hurdle to face.

Back