Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to find whoever created the teletubbies and string them up by the toenails.

Why oh why did I submit a new story....... :confused:

Life was to calm I guess.....

I couldn't live without the trolls and watching the score yoyoing like a Pervian World Champion on speed....... :rolleyes:

And why the N/C catagory of all places.... I told myself to stay out of there..... :eek:

TxRad said:

I couldn't live without the trolls and watching the score yoyoing like a Pervian World Champion on speed....... :rolleyes:

And why the N/C catagory of all places.... I told myself to stay out of there..... :eek:

To have fun at the trolls' expense, give them hypertension again, Rad. :devil:

Random blurt, not related to anything anywhere:

I'm just going to start randomly giving out my phone number to anyone who asks nicely. I need more randomly insane peple to talk to... it's too quiet, and I'm bored.

TxRad said:

.... well because you wanted to give me something to read and think naughty thoughts about

Elizabetht said:
.... well because you wanted to give me something to read and think naughty thoughts about
In that case, you're going to love this one..... :devil: :kiss:

Samandiriel said:
Sure, I disappear for a while and all the white power threads are gone. :rolleyes:
You also missed the 'Fuck you, fuckers' threads that were here this morning.

FallingToFly said:
Random blurt, not related to anything anywhere:

I'm just going to start randomly giving out my phone number to anyone who asks nicely. I need more randomly insane peple to talk to... it's too quiet, and I'm bored.

Sorry about your boredom. You can PM me yours if you wish. But I can't call anyone until after 9, unless they are local. Cell phone rules and all. :rose: Just an offer to help with the boredom. :D

Samandiriel said:
OH crap!

I'll wait for the FUCK YOU WHITE POWER thread then.
I know, it's a bitch when you miss the good stuff. It would have hung around awhile but Abs got feed up with it and reported it to L&M. Bang it was gone! :eek:

zeb1094 said:
I know, it's a bitch when you miss the good stuff. It would have hung around awhile but Abs got feed up with it and reported it to L&M. Bang it was gone! :eek:
ABs is all powerful, like the wizard of Oz only not as green.

damppanties said:
She gives me :) and :rose: smileys. I think that's enough proof. ;)
I get :kiss: smilies from her, but I don't think that would stop her from ripping my head off!

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back