Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom with twin sons

I read a story about a month ago and can't find it now. It was about a mother and twin sons. They would just kinda show up through the story and have sex with her. There was other story lines going on but I can't remember. I checked my favorite authors and can't figure out where I read it. I know it's not a lot of info to go on but would appreciate if it sounds familiar to anyone. Thx
 
I've just submitted a mother/son story, written in first person from the mother's POV. Keep your eyes peeled for it to be up in a few days
 
I've also submitted a sequel, of sorts, with the same mother & son, now with the addition of the very horny sister.
 
My reality fetish won't let me do the saw-em-naked-wanna-fuck or they-lusted-forever tropes. I think A Taste of Turkey and A Taste of Lemonade have less fantastic trigger mechanisms. Well sure, they're scrunched-up together naked, but that can happen, right?

I don't know if these are the *best* mom-son tales for most readers, but I'm not ashamed of them.
 
This is a great mother-son story.
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-son-sex-on-valentines-day-ch-03

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03
"I'm going to cum," he said. "I have to pull out. I don't want to cum inside of you."

"Don't you dare pull out of me Tommy. Not now. I want you to cum inside of me. I need to feel you cumming inside of me. Don't worry, I can't get pregnant. Oh my God, Tommy, I'm so sexually excited that I'm cumming too."

With Tommy exploding inside of his mother and Kathryn tightly wrapping her legs around her son, they remained like that until the sexual excitement past. As if signaling the moment that their sexual love making was over, his flaccid cock slowly slid from her pussy. Then, with both of them spent, he dismounted her and moved beside her. Still holding his cock in her hand, she snuggled up against her son's naked body to enjoy the afterglow while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples.

"Tommy, if you continue fingering my nipples, I swear, I'll suck your cock again," she said.
 
This is a great mother-son story.
https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-son-sex-on-valentines-day-ch-03

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03

I am usually open to recommendations,... until I realized the author.

"She"(?) & I had contact back-&-forth a while back about quality (or lack thereof). I just checked, & noticed SJP is their own only favorite author. That seems to me to prove they don't necessarily know quality, &/or have too much confidence in their own.
 
This is one of my all time favourites from Literotica: https://www.literotica.com/s/after-school-special-5
I like the way the writer describes the lust growing in the characters and a semi-reasonable explanation for why they fall for each other. Namely, the teacher seducing the mother and the son being a horny but inexperienced teenager who gets dragged along on a wild ride with two older women.


The second example has a deus ex machine as a justification for the mom and son being so aroused (the hormone, which is how the story gets the name) but it is well written even if it is a rather short one.
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-hormone
 
The following have been around for at least 10 years, but, they seem just as fresh now as ever. My favorite is Hidden Fun.

Read none of them (now or before that I'm aware), but can't help but notice that one (& the author's Submissions list) seem to come up looking different.
 
Guess I'm an anomaly in liking realism and plot over look at mommy's ass. Don't get me wrong I enjoy mom son stories, but when the title makes me roll my eyes because it sounds like a 12 year old wrote it, I pass.

My two favs are probably not the norm as in both are dark, gritty and have some very unpleasant scenes, but because of that you find yourself believing in them.

The Return of Molly Minx by Lovecraft68 and Beyond the Borderline by CPBaudelaire

Sorry for no links, on my phone.

Additional disclaimer to them not being rabid fuck fests and light and fluffy is both are very long.
 
Will make a note of the many wonderful suggestions here, thanks to all.
There's nothing quite like a great Mother/Son story is there, always a joy to read
 
Last edited:
There are a lot of stories to choose from in this subcategory. I decided to try my hand at this type of story last spring, from two different angles.

One was an 8-part, "slow-burn" series, where the action between mom and son ratchets up in each chapter. I wanted to write something that didn't get mom and son in the sack together too quickly.
I've completed 6 chapters and will finish the last two before December:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-mom-is-a-hot-mom-ch-01

The other was a standalone, 2 1/2 Lit page story that was a variation of the mom-and-son-on-a-seat-together theme:

https://www.literotica.com/s/late-night-on-the-loveseat-with-mom

The latter story did quite well and currently is the most-viewed story on Literotica that's been published since May 1 of this year. Since it did well I decided to write a sequel to it, but the story stands on its own.

It's interesting how powerful and popular this theme is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top