I'da never thought it...

zekealicious

Literotica Guru
Aside from a teen experiment with my mother's silk slip, I've never been one for guys in lingerie...until just a few weeks ago I found myself fantasizing about being a slut for a professional (dark suit, white blose look) dominant woman who liked me to wear thigh highs.....

It was impossible to find thigh highs in size Q, so I ended up with sheer full hose...

Those of you who have seen my previous pictures know my proclivity for toys...any suggestions to combine my love of toys for my new found appreciation for heer nylon...? Guys, always enjoy hearing from you, but I'm really hoping to hear from the letters with the tawdry minds!

Attachments

• From Camera 507.jpg
    From Camera 507.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,427
  • From Camera 508.jpg
    From Camera 508.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,753
So now Lit is not letting me upload anymore...ill try again tomorrow..hope to hear from ya!

Hi

MMMMMMM nice pictures of you in nylons. Looking forward to seeing more

Aside from a teen experiment with my mother's silk slip, I've never been one for guys in lingerie...until just a few weeks ago I found myself fantasizing about being a slut for a professional (dark suit, white blose look) dominant woman who liked me to wear thigh highs.....

It was impossible to find thigh highs in size Q, so I ended up with sheer full hose...

Those of you who have seen my previous pictures know my proclivity for toys...any suggestions to combine my love of toys for my new found appreciation for heer nylon...? Guys, always enjoy hearing from you, but I'm really hoping to hear from the letters with the tawdry minds!

stop by men in panties and show off a little

sooo yummy :devil:

I'm doing well...aside from this raging hardon...otherwise all is well here...and you?

Have the necessary privacy here in my office...no hurry to go out in the snow....

Is that new jewelry I see?

Back