Looking for email adventure

JJ427

Really Experienced
Single professional guy seeks woman for online chat and mutual satisfaction. Must be respectful, considerate and able to push the envelope. Good luck to everyone... :devil:

looking

Single professional guy seeks woman for online chat and mutual satisfaction. Must be respectful, considerate and able to push the envelope. Good luck to everyone... :devil:

I bet you'll have to keep looking for a while longer at least.

Have you ever considered "sprucing up" your search post just a little? What I mean is, your offer of "mutual satisfaction" can mean this, or it can mean that.
Or it can mean a lot on top of this + that.

My simple-minded thinking tells me that - if you were to lay out a few details of what your offer entails - you would run into more takers perhaps.

Anyway, good luck to you!

Your ad

Single professional guy seeks woman for online chat and mutual satisfaction. Must be respectful, considerate and able to push the envelope.
Good luck to everyone... :devil:

Hi,

I have been hoping to find an email only guy that we could exchange sexual stories and roleplaying. Not looking to meet or exchange pictures, phone or text. If interest email me at katygal@protonmail.com and we can discuss further.

Must be respectful, considerate and able to push the envelope.

pushing_the_envelope.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

I hope you find what you're looking for, but as a previous poster noted, I think you might want to flesh out your ad a bit.

Back