New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening ladies. 45/m alone in his hotel room. Any ladies interested in chatting? I am on Kik at kyler215.
 
Hi all! 32/bi/f from Michigan here. My Kik username is sweet_jenn369. I love role playing and sharing sexy links on Kik. I enjoy pushing my boundaries and exploring new kinks and roles. Please do not message me if you just want to cam, voice chat or swap pics. I'd much prefer detailed and naughty role plays and scenes :)
 
da027 on kik

married, bored mid 40's bi curious. chats about all kinds of things. share silly and be naughty.
 
33/m/UK - Just looking to talk to similarly-minded people. It's nice having people to talk to that understand, you know?

I'm in a relationship - not looking to cross those boundaries.

jrd1985 on kik
 
Another lonely night in the hotel for me. I stopped off for some beer to help settle in for the evening. Now I am just looking for some fun and stimulating chat with a female.
 
Naughty fun

Im looking for some naughty fun with daddy or grandpa....possibly a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship
Im wet and waiting

My kik is mcs8907
 
Xxxxxxxxxx

Looking for a woman to chat with to introduce to my mistress! Let’s have fun.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.
 
Looking for female to play with. 29 make athletic here who likes to show off.

Also interested in bi/curious guys between 20-45 years old

Kik: slawz21
 
Kik Fun

Hi everyone.

I am looking for someone that I can give scene ideas to and then you create a detailed story from it for me to get off to or we have some detailed chat about it!

Message me on KIK...

PrincessNatP
 
28/m looking for females - Looking for someone who wants nothing more than to use each other via voice or video chat to make each other cum, and end the conversation until next time. Our only purpose in the relationship is to make each other cum. We can plan a chat and tease each other all day until we finally get to talk, or maybe we can play on the spot.

kik: slickthickrick4
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
38 married male looking for some fun with a lady(s) kik id is the same as here.
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
20yr old bi/bi-curious man looking to chat with men or women of any age! Kik is same as username!

Won’t pressure into sending pics (but do love swapping)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top