are you the one?

Passionate_Gent

Literotica Guru
Hi there. I'm not a regular here but am dipping my toes in the water again to see what happens. I did find an online companion here before and hoping to find that connection again. Have a read of my profile and PM me if it triggers your interest

lol realised I wasn't specific enough. I'm looking for a woman. A woman whose desires aren't met in their real lives. A woman longing for a connection. Not just about sex but more than that. I want to know you. your likes your dislikes. What gets you ticking. what makes you laugh and if it feels right take it further from there...

I'm not what you want, but I'll give you a free bump. The toe is the wrong part of the anatomy, and water is the wrong place to dip it. But you know that.

Oh okay. More specific is good. I'm still not what you want. I mean, I'm a girl all right. But my desires are pretty much met in my real life. I mean I get enough sex to function normally, or as close to normally as I EVER function.

But I am a Literosexual. That means I need more than an orgasm and a mouthful of cum every twenty minutes. You know how it is. Communication by written word uses a different part of the brain than skyping or camming or watching a guy cum or whatever. Literosexuals know that the BRAIN is the most erotic sex-organ. We crave words (other than the usual trash-talk) that can excite us there. (blush)

But I'm young (24) and guys tell me I have trouble staying on point. I'm like a little bitch in heat, I wander all over, my feverish little mind going hither and yon. I'll frustrate you and you'll hate me.

But anyway, I'll give you a bump and ypu'll be top of the heap for 48 seconds before you sink under the "talk dirty to me" and "give me your twelve inches, Big Boy." posts.

(sigh)

Love,

Jamie

I'm not what you want, but I'll give you a free bump. The toe is the wrong part of the anatomy, and water is the wrong place to dip it. But you know that.

Oh okay. More specific is good. I'm still not what you want. I mean, I'm a girl all right. But my desires are pretty much met in my real life. I mean I get enough sex to function normally, or as close to normally as I EVER function.

But I am a Literosexual. That means I need more than an orgasm and a mouthful of cum every twenty minutes. You know how it is. Communication by written word uses a different part of the brain than skyping or camming or watching a guy cum or whatever. Literosexuals know that the BRAIN is the most erotic sex-organ. We crave words (other than the usual trash-talk) that can excite us there. (blush)

But I'm young (24) and guys tell me I have trouble staying on point. I'm like a little bitch in heat, I wander all over, my feverish little mind going hither and yon. I'll frustrate you and you'll hate me.

But anyway, I'll give you a bump and ypu'll be top of the heap for 48 seconds before you sink under the "talk dirty to me" and "give me your twelve inches, Big Boy." posts.

(sigh)

Love,

Jamie
wow.. but thank for the bump

I've had the oppurtunity to get in touch fellow lit members in here. But I think I should be clear about certain things to prevent any disappointments. I'm not into photo sharing, voice chat or going some other place to do chatting either. (I don't understand why some members want to to that as there is live chat here and messaging for us to engage with). On a second note, I don't have time to come here often so please be patient with my responses. I promise to correspond at least once a week and if lucky twice...

Im not saying that my inbox is being filled with multiple replies heehee but thought I would send out a general message just to be clear

A fellow Kiwi. I hope you’ve found what you’re looking for. Good luck!

I've read your profile, and I'm so sorry for you. I've tried marriage twice, the first time a mistake as I was pressured into it. The second started out great, but I found myself left alone, and I know he plays. My advice? If you feel the need to look in here, have a frank discussion with your wife and go from there. I envy you, in a way, sex was reluctantly given to me after 3 month periods. This little bird will be flying free next year, one way or another. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back