Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D He does, esp on my social life!

THE SHAME!!! I should be flogged for misspelling *sobs*

I'm sorry. I apologise to all Italians! I feel so ignorant. :(

Yeah, it's becoming a big thing here at Christmas. Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty more things that will trip you up before next Christmas :eek: :D

Wait? It's Italian??? That won't be on the test then, right???? :D

*lobs thigh bone indiscriminately*

*hears sound of breaking glass*

*runs away* :eek:

:D

Hmmmm....thick thighs....just what I like....:devil:

Stop by to say Hi and see what's up.

Hey Steve! How's life treating you?

I'm in a massive sulk cos MF and Popeye got a bit flirty there, and I got over-excited that I was in for a voyeur treat. They've obvs taken it private. Dammit! :D

Just a quiet day here, planning the week ahead. :)

Hey Steve! How's life treating you?

I'm in a massive sulk cos MF and Popeye got a bit flirty there, and I got over-excited that I was in for a voyeur treat. They've obvs taken it private. Dammit! :D

Just a quiet day here, planning the week ahead. :)

I'm still not smoking, I only chew on things a couple of times a week ,
Planning on going over to Europe next year with the money I'm saving, so Life is Great :D
PS quit sulking it'll give you wrinkles. :rose:

I'm still not smoking, I only chew on things a couple of times a week ,
Planning on going over to Europe next year with the money I'm saving, so Life is Great :D
PS quit sulking it'll give you wrinkles. :rose:

Fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you :kiss:

Oooh, One destination? Or travelling around a bit? What's your must-visit place?

Haha, it's ok. I don't sulk for long. I just find something else to do. *innocent smiles* But I'm 40-fucking-3. I have wrinkles regardless of whether I smile all the time, or frown. They're just in different places. Fucking ageing. :rolleyes:

I haven't left any glitter in here for a while.
You-have-totally-tried-take-one-those-cool-Im-blowing-glitter-camera-pics.gif

Oooh, One destination? Or travelling around a bit? What's your must-visit place?

Haha, it's ok. I don't sulk for long. I just find something else to do. *innocent smiles* But I'm 40-fucking-3. I have wrinkles regardless of whether I smile all the time, or frown. They're just in different places. Fucking ageing. :rolleyes:

Just traveling around starting in Ireland then England and southern France no definite plans I'll just see what happens ;)
Women in the 40's are the sexy's most sensual women so enjoy. :rose::devil:

Yay! Girly stuff to balance out the perv stuff :D I do like a glittery cock. :eek:

There's a whole trend of glittery ass slaps showing up on instagram. I'll have to find some of those, to combine the girly with the pervy. :D

This one isn't perfect but it's very sparkley
bgKQo.gif

Ah Tal, you look wonderful. X
And youre a few months younger than me:kiss:

Yay! Girly stuff to balance out the perv stuff :D I do like a glittery cock. :eek:
That glitter gets fucking everywhere. Im not saying where I keep finding it.:eek:

I saw that! How's the truck? Clean yet? :D

Nope, it'll be a few days before the truck gets a bath since it's well below freezing temperatures outside. So in the interim it'll just have to be happy being all grubby.:D

Afternoon all, hey Tal - that’s a mere spring chicken. I don’t worry about wrinkles anymore, they are a sign that you live life and hang the consequences.. the way it should be!

PB - careful with that portable Dyson now.. 😉

Just traveling around starting in Ireland then England and southern France no definite plans I'll just see what happens ;)
Women in the 40's are the sexy's most sensual women so enjoy.

Exciting plans! I'd love to tour around Ireland, it's supposed to be amazing. Haha, thanks for the vote of confidence. It's less sexy when sitting in the hairdressers with a head covered in foil to pretend to not have grey hair. :rolleyes: But yes, Sir, I promise to enjoy my sensuality :D

There's a whole trend of glittery ass slaps showing up on instagram. I'll have to find some of those, to combine the girly with the pervy.

This one isn't perfect but it's very sparkley
bgKQo.gif

LOL! Oh wow. Am I being too harsh if I say that it somehow looks fun, but at the same time not really sexy? I do love a good spanking, but maybe the quantity of glitter is too distracting?

Ah Tal, you look wonderful. X
And youre a few months younger than me

That glitter gets fucking everywhere. Im not saying where I keep finding it.

Ah, thank you, PB. Oh, just a reminder that you need to go to specsavers this week :p

Nope, it'll be a few days before the truck gets a bath since it's well below freezing temperatures outside. So in the interim it'll just have to be happy being all grubby.

Nowt wrong with a bit of grubby, it showed that you had fun :D

Afternoon all, hey Tal - that’s a mere spring chicken. I don’t worry about wrinkles anymore, they are a sign that you live life and hang the consequences.. the way it should be!

PB - careful with that portable Dyson now..

Hey Luce, well no, once I hit 70 too, I won't worry anymore... :eek: :p

It's in your asshole, isn't it???

LMAO! Oh, the images. I can't decide if I'm enjoying the images or not! :eek:

I think we can all enjoy a glittering asshole.

Wow, this seems to be a new fetish, no google hits

Lol! I should have known you'd be all over it straight away! I think Tink was saying that the new trend is more about glittery arse-slapping than actual glittery arseholes?

LOL! Oh wow. Am I being too harsh if I say that it somehow looks fun, but at the same time not really sexy? I do love a good spanking, but maybe the quantity of glitter is too distracting?

Not too harsh and I also can't help but think that glitter is going to be everywhere. Forever.

Not too harsh and I also can't help but think that glitter is going to be everywhere. Forever.

That's the kind of kinky play you want to indulge in, in someone else's home. Like a lot of food play. Mess up someone else's bed, then go home to your own dry, clean, comfortable bed. :D

That's the kind of kinky play you want to indulge in, in someone else's home. Like a lot of food play. Mess up someone else's bed, then go home to your own dry, clean, comfortable bed. :D

This sounds like the perfect outdoor activity for a warm summer day (yeah I know were a few months away from that right now).

Shit, now we're on food play. I'll get the whipped cream.

I can truthfully say you ladies have definiely changed my opinion about glitter in some interesting ways. :eek:

Random fact: This is also how I feel about people who have toddlers. Go to their house, bring sugar and loud toys. Leave. Go home and sleep in a toddler free zone.
(Can you tell I had niece and nephew patrol yesterday?)

Here is a bit less glitter.
tumblr_lr6e8nQ2eF1qluo5lo1_500.gif

That's a bit better. But what are they using to make it stick? Just sweat? Or...?

This sounds like the perfect outdoor activity for a warm summer day (yeah I know were a few months away from that right now).

Shit, now we're on food play. I'll get the whipped cream.

Ha! I do prefer whipped cream to chocolate sauce stuff. I love chocolate, but far too sickly when playing with it.

I can truthfully say you ladies have definiely changed my opinion about glitter in some interesting ways. :eek:

;)

Random fact: This is also how I feel about people who have toddlers. Go to their house, bring sugar and loud toys. Leave. Go home and sleep in a toddler free zone.
(Can you tell I had niece and nephew patrol yesterday?)

Haha! Kids are much better in their own environment. Neice and nephew time is wonderful, I always enjoyed having mine to stay, but I was the only one who was confident to have them as babies -so I did birth to 3, then other aunties took them more when they were older haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back