~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

So I have cherry scones and tea for breakfast, had six but I nibbled a corner of one all ready.

Is it warm in New Zealand? I Get mixed up on the whole summer there but winter here thing,

Also if you need to sleep in the nude we won't tell Nzerxx!

So I have cherry scones and tea for breakfast, had six but I nibbled a corner of one all ready.

Is it warm in New Zealand? I Get mixed up on the whole summer there but winter here thing,

Also if you need to sleep in the nude we won't tell Nzerxx!

It is summer and today is hot - 33 degC Bed with a sheet and fan tonight, as for the rest....maybe!

Sure why not I'm game, what ever it is!

It's a traditional Indian art form, like a temporary tat done with a plant-based paste.

My older daughter did a couple on my little girls while I was serving supper, I tried to put a pic in my profile, but my phone is being dumb. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I love warm but prefer cold to sleep....and snuggle ;)

I know, usually I will have to throw off the quilt and make the dog get over sometime in the middle of the night .

Looks like we are the only ones awake in the fort, think I'll turn in also.

*punches pillow and adjust blanket * night NZ night all:cattail:

*pulls out all my glittery nail polish*
Who wants which colors? Also strawberry margaritas for me please!!!
I brought Wonder Woman and also Beauty and the Beast and all my Harry Potter movies.

*flops onto the floor on my tummy* so what are we doing?

I'm here! Just dealing with kids so in and out.

I vote for a Harry marathon! And lavender polish, if you've got it. :)

*sips on my second margarita, planning on a third*

I have 3 lavenders do you want shimmer, sparkles or plain?
*pops the 1st HP movie in*
I love margaritas!

*pulls out all my glittery nail polish*
Who wants which colors? Also strawberry margaritas for me please!!!
I brought Wonder Woman and also Beauty and the Beast and all my Harry Potter movies.

*flops onto the floor on my tummy* so what are we doing?

Never to late Tink! Can I have a strawberry Margarita and Pink sparkly polish please

Will try to watch Harry with you but SUITS (Gabriel Macht) will be a better fix! Have you guys seen it?:D

Never to late Tink! Can I have a strawberry Margarita and Pink sparkly polish please

Will try to watch Harry with you but SUITS (Gabriel Macht) will be a better fix! Have you guys seen it?:D

Hands you 3 pink sparkley bottles in different shades.
I haven’t seen it, is it good?

Hands you 3 pink sparkley bottles in different shades.
I haven’t seen it, is it good?

*nods enthusiastically* Beyond good

Funny
Sexy
Clever

If I knew how to link pictures here I'd post you a pic of Harvey *swoon* But I don't so google Harvey Spector

Back