The sweetest torture?

kimuk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Posts
1,378
I've had a new experience tonight. Edging. It's the sweetest torture . My body feels alive.
I'm wondering how in the D/s world it's used? punishment? Ritual? Control? A way to keep the connection?
And if it's enjoyed or hated?
I can only speak for myself...........Oh!.....My......God!
I wonder what the psychology of this is? Or is it just physical torment ? I expect it's personal?.....And some may have a love/ hate relationship with it?
 
I couldn't agree more. What was good before is now explosive. What I felt was tantric sex could've possibly been a form of edging. Amazing.
 
I've had a new experience tonight. Edging. It's the sweetest torture . My body feels alive.
I'm wondering how in the D/s world it's used? punishment? Ritual? Control? A way to keep the connection?
And if it's enjoyed or hated?
I can only speak for myself...........Oh!.....My......God!
I wonder what the psychology of this is? Or is it just physical torment ? I expect it's personal?.....And some may have a love/ hate relationship with it?

Sweetest torture sums it up very well. Most of the time Master prefers to "torture" me with more orgasms than I think I can handle, hard and fast, but there are times when he denies me, brings me excruciatingly close then denying me, just because he can. There have been times when I've failed him, and cum without permission. It's not easy to stop after a certain point, and he seems to love keeping me on that ragged edge. I would venture that it's definitely about control.

I love the moment when I'm gasping for breath, begging incoherently, eyes locked on his. He quirks an eyebrow, teases me and calls me his greedy slut. And with a single word my world dissolves. :rose:
 
And I thought it was about hot melted sugar, a very mean way to cause burns.
 
Well it's pretty standard for me to use - but that is mostly because of the nature of male orgasms vs female orgasms.

Teasing and edging keeps him harder longer so I can enjoy more pleasure. It also keeps him in thrall to me... Aching for what he knows I can give him.

So control and connection.

I guess I will use it for punishment too... If he moves when he says he can't or similar I will stop ... Or I will stretch things out even further...
 
And I thought it was about hot melted sugar, a very mean way to cause burns.

Very much so.
I still have a scar where my friend spilled boiling caramel on my arm and is has to be close to 30 years ago.
 
I think the excitement for me is not know what or how he will decide. Will he use it when he wishes? How he dictates? Currently I'm surfing the wave of denial. Not reluctantly or with resentment as I have in the past. But with pride. Yer........I still get horny as hell. Especially with certain things in my head. But it's turned into something to be proud of now. And when he gives me that present.......it really is a gift!
So on a theam of orgasm denial, control etc. What methods does your pyl use?And how does it make you feel?
 
This is something I'd love to try. I've thought about it often enough. But doing it for myself isn't easy and real life doesn't lend itself to this becoming something I'll ever get to try.

Ho hum
 
This is something I'd love to try. I've thought about it often enough. But doing it for myself isn't easy and real life doesn't lend itself to this becoming something I'll ever get to try.

Ho hum

Don't say that! the world is a big place, and as this forum shows there are plenty of others out there with similar tastes :D
 
Don't say that! the world is a big place, and as this forum shows there are plenty of others out there with similar tastes :D

Well they'd true I suppose. Not to turn this into a personal section, but if anyone fancies a chat about this, pm me.
 
Back
Top