Group Masturbation Chat

I am in Europe, as far as i know we can not do group calls, I have done them on yahoo though.
 
Right guys, neither of the ladies who said they were interested have gotten back with time/availability so with just over 3 hours to go, PMs have been sent. Skype doesn't appear to do group calls, at least not for free, so I think it'll be yahoo or Google hangouts, but we'll see if there are any ladies to do this with a mix of genders. I'll keep the thread posted.
 
I'm interested (I'm female) though I'm not so sure about going on cam with a bunch of horny unknown guys in the first session. But I love kink, I'm very dirty and would love to chat/touch myself among everyone. Tell me when and where (though can't say for sure I can make it)
 
Not that this thread needs another dude replying, but I could be down if more women were involved.
 
Hey all,

Unless loads of people show up out of the blue in the next hour or so, this plan will be postponed til later in the week as co-ordinating schedules in several time zones is proving tricky. Hoping to do a Wednesday/Thursday chat session now, but please keep posting if you're interested and keep an eye on the thread.
 
Thank you for all the replies folks! As it stands, we have 12 guys, 2 gals (I'm assuming by your photo NightNurse that you're a gal) and 2 not sure what genders;

Just wanted to point out that you seem to have four girls: If you follow the webcam link in her sig, you'll see that cumunder is the female half of a couple. You've actually gotten a better result so far than I would have expected.
 
@Blase - True, we have done far better than I expected, with two girls sufficiently interested to stay in contact.

Unfortunately, time zones are proving a bit of a problem, but I think we may have found a way to get around it, if we can get a little community going for this. The next night we're looking at getting something going is Thursday night/Friday morning (depending on your time zone!), so if anyone's interested, please get in touch, on the thread or via PM. If this group session doesn't go ahead (and I'll admit that there is a good chance it might not), I'll start just getting people in touch with each other and hopefully people who share a time zone can start to self organise.

So, if the idea of masturbating together in a mixed group over the internet appeals, please get in touch. Ladies, given the nature of the activity, are especially welcome, and guys, please give more than just "i'm in if theres girls!!!!lol'. Let's try get a nice little group bond going here to indulge our kink.
 
Gosh.. how did i miss this thread?

Given that groupsex is my kink, this is absolutely something i'm interested in! however, I'm in Singapore so I am not sure if i will be available in the time zones that most of you are in. :(
 
Gosh.. how did i miss this thread?

Given that groupsex is my kink, this is absolutely something i'm interested in! however, I'm in Singapore so I am not sure if i will be available in the time zones that most of you are in. :(

Around 9 AM your time on a Friday, I am pretty sure. This Friday I hope? I'll definitely be there.
 
Group

This sounds like a great idea for a hotel meet or a house party. Standing/ sitting around masturbating. A prize perhaps for the last one to orgasm.

Again probably more guys than girls. Sounds like fun though.
 
The chatroom is just one group cyber sex orgy which was not OPs intention.
No, not my original intention, nor was it sumilin's, who very kindly created the group. If people are getting their kicks from a big cyber sex orgy, I'm not gonna stop them, but the chat was intended to coordinate a group to meet up impromptu without too much delay. I'll be heading on to the chat around 12 midnight GMT tonight (so Friday morning Oz and Asia, Thursday Americas), to try make that happen; feel free to drop in if you'd like to be a meaningful part.
 
Back
Top