The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

None of which have anything to do with the themes of either the Literotica contest, or your own imaginary contests, which you stated were created because the winter holiday theme was too broad.

So, now you're not only entering stories in your bogus contest that have nothing to do with the more specific themes you've made such a big deal about, but also praising those stories as shining examples for everyone to follow.

Your constant complaint about the real contests is that the so-called "Queen's Favorites" are always given special treatment. Naturally, there's nothing more than your own delusional repetition in oversized fonts to support this.

Then in your own fraudulent contests, you quite purposely define classes of people who are given special treatment and not only allowed, but encouraged to break your imaginary, arbitrary, and ever-more-ridiculous rules -- including the "winning" stories having nothing to do with the "strictly enforced" themes.

Here's an idea, scouries. If you want to create more convincing alts to represent your imaginary universe of desperate self-affirmation, have each of them take up one of the completely contradictory positions you're forever espousing, rather than having all of them somehow defy physics by talking out of three or four sides of their mouth all the time.
 
Last edited:
image.php


All the above rant from a guy who won a contest with a cut-and-paste chapter of a non-human story that also happened to be the least read story in said contest?

We all know why you're opposed to any change darkboy...
 
and yes, unfortunately, our racist texan dumped more garbage...

hio43kpa.jpg

oui monsieur tex you are a racist peeg! Un vrai cochon! Merde embulante!

The following is post # 1198 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196 and now 1198. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now an EIGHTH on the eighth page. The same post 45 times. He's now up to 258 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1198 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
Amazing how you can manage three lies in a single sentence, scouries. Sure you couldn't have worked the fourth one in there somehow, rather than starting a second sentence?

I suppose when someone has as much practice as you do, it's simple.
 
Last edited:
They're not listed as entries and none of them seems to have a winter holiday theme. :eek:

No. No. No.

You have to put this in the context of the bogus contest he's attributing the stories to.

Unfortunately the LITEROTICA Winter Contest has fallen on hard times – a contest with no enforceable theme

So, you can't just go with "Winter Holiday". The stories are supposed to be very specifically Thanksgiving themed. After all, that's the whole point of his latest imaginary endeavor.

So, the stories cited, praised, and highlighted are even more off-theme than if they were legitimately entered in a real contest, rather than copy-pasted from the new stories list and declared as contest entries without the knowledge or consent of the authors.

Meanwhile, I'm a couple thousand words into my second entry, with a couple thousand more on my Laresa story, which I'm putting on temporary pause because it's Christmas Themed, and the first two are Thanksgiving. Makes sense to have them come out in seasonal order.
 
Last edited:
Just finished and submitted my second contest story. There are a lot of other things I should be doing, but I just had to get it out of my system...and now it is! Whew! Happy holidays, and may the best stories win. ;)
 
Finished writing and going over and over my story. Now waiting to find someone to edit it. Doubt if I'll write another one for this contest. Need to get this one edited first. Lots of family coming in for Thanksgiving. Not much time to write another story after that, plus I have to get an idea in this old head of mine.

Anyone interested in editing this one? Drop me a PM, it's Romance and pretty soft core. Just under 10,000 words.
DG
 
I'm about to hit the heavy sex part of my second entry but I've got so much woodworking and gardening to do on top of my upcoming cataract surgery that it may not get posted until December ninth or something. Ah well, compost happens.
 
Would this be a bad time to point out that American Thanksgiving isn't a winter holiday? It occurs in the fall. :D
 
LOL. In fact, Christmas only hits winter by about two days. Think Winter Solstice and beyond. Heck, Valentine's Day is a winter holiday . . .
 
Regardless, it's always been included, and always accepted by readers as being part of the theme :p
 
image.php

- Story must have a Winter Holidays theme: holidays taking place November through January, holiday customs and mythology, year-end holiday weather (different in the northern and southern hemispheres!), etc. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story with a dude in a red suit thrown in selling Xmas trees ace. That would not be in the spirit of the contest

In spite of darkboy’s whining it’s hard to imagine a story you couldn’t fit into this theme!

“It was a cool New Years Day early morning in Melbourne when the non-humans landed… Pauletta, who just happened to have been feeding her pet emu at the exact second the aliens spaceship settled slowly down onto her neighbors lawn, was the first Australian transvestite to meet these visitors from a far, far galaxie…

emu6nz.jpg


At first Pauletta thought they were Kazakhstanis because of the weird, conical hats they …”
 
Please, demonstrate how the stories and authors you've highlighted as shining examples of your bogus contest are "on theme" and adhering to the rules, since it's such an important thing to your imaginary contest, scouries.

You seem to have forgotten that the issue isn't Literotica's contest, it's your fake contest with it's "strictly enforced" so-called rules. Not that anyone would remotely assign the "overly broad" theme of the Literotica contest to any of the stories or authors you've hijacked without permission either.
 
There have been some great stories so far and I'm looking forward to more over the next few days.

Good luck to all the entrants.
 
Hey SR
you are really outdoing yourself in this contest: 4 stories so far ! I liked the newest one for the unexpected twist at the end.

Damn, just went back to the Halloween Contest thread to check up on something, and stumbled across the post where you said that you would have FIVE stories in the winter contest and even gave the titles and a short content teazer. I had forgotten all about that. Now I'm looking forward to the fifth story.
 
Last edited:
At least a mini sweep last night. My stories lost a few votes and went up a bit in the ratings.
 
Well, the muse spit out another entry, so it should peek into the fray eventually. Hope everyone is still plugging away and enjoying themselves, if they haven't already entered. :)
 
contest statistics

Hi Sun
when are you going to begin posting the statistics of the contest scores ? Or have I missed out on some announcement that you won't be doing them here ?
 
Hi Sun
when are you going to begin posting the statistics of the contest scores ? Or have I missed out on some announcement that you won't be doing them here ?

Funny you should mention that. I was just sitting down to do them. :)

I thought my stats were a bit spammy last time, so I thought I would post them less often. I still get the stats daily (as you will see) and I can post daily, but maybe weekly or twice weekly is all that is really needed.
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The mice tell me that there are 26 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.11 from an average of 211 votes. Stories had an average of 19,683 views, an average of 6 favorites, and an average of 7 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.10%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 5,084 votes, 511,766 views, 170 favorites and 207 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.11) is 0.45 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 211) is 243. The median score is 4.15, the median number of votes is 123 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.45 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.73 or below.

Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (2 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (2 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (1 story)
  • Gay Male (4 stories)
  • Group Sex (4 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (4 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (2 stories)
  • Loving Wives (1 story)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (1 story)
  • Romance (1 story)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (1 story)

Views by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 266,135 (52.0%)
  • Gay Male: 47,764 (9.3%)
  • Group Sex: 47,486 (9.3%)
  • Loving Wives: 28,775 (5.6%)
  • BDSM: 26,525 (5.2%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 23,850 (4.7%)
  • Mature: 19,856 (3.9%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 17,750 (3.5%)
  • Fetish: 11,177 (2.2%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 10,596 (2.1%)
  • Non-Erotic: 5,556 (1.1%)
  • Romance: 3,805 (0.7%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 2,491 (0.5%)
  • First Time: 0 (0.0%)

Comments by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 53 (25.6%)
  • Gay Male: 45 (21.7%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 22 (10.6%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 17 (8.2%)
  • Loving Wives: 14 (6.8%)
  • Group Sex: 13 (6.3%)
  • Mature: 9 (4.3%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 8 (3.9%)
  • BDSM: 8 (3.9%)
  • Non-Erotic: 7 (3.4%)
  • Fetish: 5 (2.4%)
  • Romance: 4 (1.9%)
  • First Time: 2 (1.0%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 0 (0.0%)

Favorites by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 94 (55.3%)
  • Gay Male: 34 (20.0%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 18 (10.6%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 7 (4.1%)
  • BDSM: 7 (4.1%)
  • Group Sex: 3 (1.8%)
  • Romance: 2 (1.2%)
  • Loving Wives: 2 (1.2%)
  • Fetish: 1 (0.6%)
  • Mature: 1 (0.6%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 1 (0.6%)
  • Non-Erotic: 0 (0.0%)
  • First Time: 0 (0.0%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 0 (0.0%)

Votes by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 2,531 (49.8%)
  • Gay Male: 620 (12.2%)
  • Group Sex: 328 (6.5%)
  • Loving Wives: 285 (5.6%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 260 (5.1%)
  • BDSM: 223 (4.4%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 204 (4.0%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 142 (2.8%)
  • Fetish: 126 (2.5%)
  • Non-Erotic: 123 (2.4%)
  • Mature: 119 (2.3%)
  • Romance: 101 (2.0%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 22 (0.4%)
  • First Time: 0 (0.0%)

Average scores by category

  • Romance: 4.67
  • Lesbian Sex: 4.45
  • Incest/Taboo: 4.37
  • Gay Male: 4.35
  • BDSM: 4.33
  • Non-Erotic: 4.15
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 4.06
  • Mature: 3.91
  • Group Sex: 3.80
  • Loving Wives: 3.73
  • Fetish: 3.33
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 3.29
  • Erotic Couplings: 1.95
  • First Time: 0.00

Hotness by category

  • Romance: 100%
  • Lesbian Sex: 50%
  • BDSM: 50%
  • Gay Male: 25%
  • Incest/Taboo: 25%

Number of views, votes, comments per day

  • 10 Nov (Saturday) : 1 views, 0 votes, 16 comments
  • 11 Nov (Sunday) : 90,991 views, 715 votes, 20 comments
  • 12 Nov (Monday) : 22,350 views, 355 votes, 28 comments
  • 13 Nov (Tuesday) : 149,767 views, 1,473 votes, 48 comments
  • 14 Nov (Wednesday) : 87,923 views, 941 votes, 28 comments
  • 15 Nov (Thursday) : 60,694 views, 539 votes, 29 comments
  • 16 Nov (Friday) : 100,040 views, 1,061 votes, 38 comments

Story submission dates

10 November 2012


12 November 2012


13 November 2012


14 November 2012


15 November 2012


16 November 2012



Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, Belongs2Beth, BenLong, Cinner (2), HeyAll, inqusitivepuppy, JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, MagicMouse, MSTarot, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly, sirhugs, sr71plt (3), TinyBeth, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
Back
Top