Not quite sure where to post this.

aluv

Really Experienced
But let me start this by saying I LOVE WOMEN, I adore their existence, I worship every inch of their feminine ability I find their sexuality intoxicating. I find everything about a woman and the way they do things so sexy it all drives me wild with erotic wicked thoughts. Women are the epitome of sexy. Even women who are straight are drawn to a sexy female. I adore them so much I would love to be one to wear what they wear act like they only can, sultry,sexy,slutty. I would definitely be bi-sexual. I adore and simply love pussy I am in envy of their sexual ability, my mind just goes off into a fog of fantasy and desire. I love and would love to be a woman.
For me it is only a fantasy that torches my mind because I have a body that would never pass as feminine, think Burt Reynolds very hairy and some what bulky and muscular.
There is something about watching a woman suck cock that intrigues me to no end, I find it so deliciously sexy that I actually start to crave the desire to suck a cock as well. I would love to suck my own dick( I have tried but I am just not flexible enough) I love the taste of my precum and I have tasted my cum and it is becoming more enjoyable to me each time to the point that sucking another cock dry is in my mind more and more.
I would love to be licking my wifes clit while a nice hard cock is sliding in and out of her wet pussy and occasionally into my mouth. Now I do not find guys attractive at all, my own hairy body turns me off and forget about beards and mustaches (which I have) the thought of me kissing a guy is repulsing to me but I would have no problem sucking his cock dry. So enter the thought of a shemale who by the way I am very envious of. To have that much passion and desire to make that change and can actually be sexier then a real woman just the thought gets me really hard.
So with all that my questions are, would I be considered bi, bi-curious,sissy,almost gay is there a definition for a guy who loves woman and cock but only from a shemale.
I would also like to hear from shemales on how you would really be referred as. Like I said before I want to praise you gurls put you up on a pedestal and worship you equally to a woman. I would love to hear from you and anyone else that feels the same.

For what it’s worth, here’s my take.

Everyone is (slightly) different. What makes one person happy doesn’t necessarily work for the next person. Some people are heterosexual; some people are homosexual; some people are omnisexual.

And somewhere along the way, religion got involved. Some religions say you can do this but not that; others say you can do that but not this. But, given that all religion falls into the same category as fairies at the bottom of the garden, their rules are irrelevant.

I am, however, surprised that you feel you need a label. What does it matter whether you are bi, tri, or a hybrid pumpkin? As long as what you are doing does not harm anyone else – especially those close to you – do what makes you happy.

I'd guess hetero-flexible but it's your sexuality, you can name it as you wish.

How do you post a new thread?

On the main forum page, near the top on the right hand side, click on "Forum Tools".

In the drop down menu, select "Post a new Thread".

Before posting a new thread, have a wee look around, perhaps use the Search function - the topic you are starting a thread about may already exist.

FYI - If you are thinking of starting a thread asking if Lit Chat is working, don't. Users who have done this in the recent past have found all their internet language default to German, and large rodents and well-endowed stickmen residing in their underpants.
Fair warning.

On the main forum page, near the top on the right hand side, click on "Forum Tools".

In the drop down menu, select "Post a new Thread".

Before posting a new thread, have a wee look around, perhaps use the Search function - the topic you are starting a thread about may already exist.

FYI - If you are thinking of starting a thread asking if Lit Chat is working, don't. Users who have done this in the recent past have found all their internet language default to German, and large rodents and well-endowed stickmen residing in their underpants.
Fair warning.

haha Thanks for the answer but I can't find the 'forum tools' in the top right corner of the main forum page! Its not like I didn't look. I feel like one of those people who can't do something considered simple by others…

No worries I'm not asking about Lit Chat, my 'underpants' will stay free of all that… lol that was weird.

haha Thanks for the answer but I can't find the 'forum tools' in the top right corner of the main forum page! Its not like I didn't look. I feel like one of those people who can't do something considered simple by others…

No worries I'm not asking about Lit Chat, my 'underpants' will stay free of all that… lol that was weird.

On the main "How To" forum page you should see something like this on the upper right hand corner. Color may vary depending on the skin you are using, but I believe the layout should be the same.

attachment.php

Good luck, and pleased to hear about your underpants.

Last edited:
Cock envy

I wonder how many guys secretly want to try sucking cock but don't want to admit it.

I actually managed to reach my tongue to my cock when I was a teenager, but it was pretty hard on my back.

I too have watched many blowjob scenes and wonder why women get to have all the fun. But like you, I think a guy's body is pretty repulsive, and I would find it hard to detach his cock from the rest of his body. I think the hottest fantasy I've had is helping my wife blow a good looking guy.

I would think you are bi-curious--fantasizing about this sort of thing, but having not yet acted out. But maybe just a subset of bi-curious--just infatuated with a cock and not the rest of the body. I don't think I'd even like a guy going down on my cock--guys are just too ugly!

But let me start this by saying I LOVE WOMEN, I adore their existence, I worship every inch of their feminine ability I find their sexuality intoxicating. I find everything about a woman and the way they do things so sexy it all drives me wild with erotic wicked thoughts. Women are the epitome of sexy. Even women who are straight are drawn to a sexy female. I adore them so much I would love to be one to wear what they wear act like they only can, sultry,sexy,slutty. I would definitely be bi-sexual. I adore and simply love pussy I am in envy of their sexual ability, my mind just goes off into a fog of fantasy and desire. I love and would love to be a woman.
For me it is only a fantasy that torches my mind because I have a body that would never pass as feminine, think Burt Reynolds very hairy and some what bulky and muscular.
There is something about watching a woman suck cock that intrigues me to no end, I find it so deliciously sexy that I actually start to crave the desire to suck a cock as well. I would love to suck my own dick( I have tried but I am just not flexible enough) I love the taste of my precum and I have tasted my cum and it is becoming more enjoyable to me each time to the point that sucking another cock dry is in my mind more and more.
I would love to be licking my wifes clit while a nice hard cock is sliding in and out of her wet pussy and occasionally into my mouth. Now I do not find guys attractive at all, my own hairy body turns me off and forget about beards and mustaches (which I have) the thought of me kissing a guy is repulsing to me but I would have no problem sucking his cock dry. So enter the thought of a shemale who by the way I am very envious of. To have that much passion and desire to make that change and can actually be sexier then a real woman just the thought gets me really hard.
So with all that my questions are, would I be considered bi, bi-curious,sissy,almost gay is there a definition for a guy who loves woman and cock but only from a shemale.
I would also like to hear from shemales on how you would really be referred as. Like I said before I want to praise you gurls put you up on a pedestal and worship you equally to a woman. I would love to hear from you and anyone else that feels the same.

I think there should be a new description for men who love shemales because being Bi means you want a guy or girl, a shemale is not a guy she is a girl with a special treat. I would not dream of being with a hairy guy I would loose my hard on but the thought of being with a shemale could make me cum in my paints. what about T-sexual or TG-sexual?

omni sexuality

Kinsey found in his research so many different levels of bisexuality that he had difficulty categorizing them. He also found that a large majority of respondents (men and Women) had experienced at least one same-sex experience in their lives. It does not have to be all or nothing. You can choose who and what you want and no one has the right to label you, not even you. If you like the smell and taste of cock, i'd say you are ready, give it a whirl. I have been a bisexual for over 50 years. The fact that I occasionally enjoy the taste and feel and smell of a good hard cock has IN NO WAY diminished my love for women or my sex with women. I too am enamored of the IDEA of taking another person into my body, but unfortunately am physically unable to be penetrated. However having that cock deep in my throat, comes close. In my particular case I do not prefer to act, dress, etc as a female, nor do I want my male partners to act effeminate. When I want a woman, I want a woman. When I want a man, i want a man!

1- You probably shouldn't use the word "shemale"
2- Transexual women are women, so I'd say it's totally straight.

Sexual orientation AFAICT isn't about genitals.

Even women who are straight are drawn to a sexy female.
This is not actually true. I realize it's easy to get swept away by one's feelings of attraction and assume others must see the beauty you do, but in reality people disagree about what is attractive and feel drawn to different things. To a person not attracted to females, there is no such thing as a truly sexy female.

Back