The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

she stood up, every curve of her body stretched and glistened in the moon light...

"i can take care of myself..." and just like that, she stretched her wings and shot into the sky. it wasnt long before the landed with a soft thud in the grass. she folded her wings back behind her, and revealed a hawk. she proceeded to snap its neck, and sipped the blood with such sensuality. a little trickled down her chin. she let out a soft "mmmmm...." with a smile.
 
Jin found it a little disheartening to see such a proud creature as a hawk be used as food, but held his tongue.

He watched her drink. It appeared that sex wasn't the only way she could feed. Although this was hardly the better option for whoever her prey was. Despite the fact that he was essentially watching her drink blood, Lyllith did it with such sensuality that he couldn't help but feel his groin swell a bit.

He took the rabbit off the spit. Cutting it in two, he wrapped half of it in a clean cloth for breakfast, while he ate the other half.

The sun had now completely set and the fire and the moon were all that illuminated their campsite.

He stripped off his leather armor, revealing a simple tunic and pants underneath. Setting his bedroll on the ground, he got ready to go to sleep for the night.
 
deep into the night, lyllith crawls into jin's tent. the blood kept her physically strong, but for her to have full concentration when dealing with her powers, she needed something more.
she felt bad, how much she disappointed him earlier. she never felt bad, thats not how her kind are made. but she hoped the next morning would be as smooth as possible, so that they may solve this mystery.
as he laid back fast asleep, she folded her wings back as much as possible to crawl in without raising a ruckus.
she was able to see the outline of his manhood through his clothing. her clawed finger traced his muscles from the top of his chest, to his clothed waist. her lips licking the whole way...
through the clothing, she felt it twitch as she slide her hand over the bulge. she could feel her powers growing already....
she hoped he remained asleep, to not rudely wake him. she didnt want to disappoint him more...
 
He stirred with a light groan but didn't wake.

His cock quickly grew hard as Lyllith stroked him through his pants. Spending the day with her, the sneaked glances at her curves, and the sensuality that she oozed from every pore, had left him feeling...pent-up.

His breathing grew a little deeper and heavier, his hips pushing up a little, pressing his cock against Lyllith's hand as it moved up and down.
 
she was still confused how a human could be so strong against her powers, but that was a mystery for another day...

pulling the string, and loosening up his bottoms, she slipped her hand in and pulled out the massive veiny dick. just as big as she remembered it. she tried to remember that this was business. she needed to be fulfilled to keep her powers up, but feeling it twitch in her hand, she couldnt help but feel her mouth water.

her wings pinned to her back and her tail swayed as she bent over him, wrapping her lips around the massive head. her demon tongue wrapping around it, sliding up and down....
 
His head swayed back and forth sleepily. His hips moved in time with Lyllith's mouth as her lips moved up and down his shaft, groaning as her tongue swirled around the head.

Jin slipped from sleep back to consciousness. He tried to take stock of what was going on. It was still dark and he was in his tent, but he wasn't alone. Someone was here with him, and he moaned as he realized there was something warm, wet, and incredibly pleasurable on his cock. He could hear faint sucking noises, and said out loud, "Lyllith?"
 
before he can sit up, he placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back down. he was now awake, no need to play it quiet anymore. her devilish mouth started sliding up and down his cock, faster now. the tips of her claws, lightly tickling and teasing his balls. "mmmm" she let out a soft moan, enjoying the flavor...
 
His head fell back as he groaned loudly. His hands moved down to either side of her head. He meant to pull her off, but instead found himself pushing the demoness further down on his cock. "Oh gods..." he said as her devilishly talented mouth made his cock throb.
 
her drool dripped down his shaft, as she pumped her head harder and faster. her jew stretched as far as possible to fit all of his shaft in. her tits bounced as her lips jerked him off. her throat muscles massaging his head each time he poked it
 
His balls grew fuller and tighter as his orgasm grew closer. His hands gripped her silky black hair tightly as his hips moved in time with her lips, moving up as she moved down, pushing his cock down her throat with each stroke. As his eyes began to adjust, he could see her tits bouncing rhythmically, and those piercing black eyes looking back up at him.

The unholy lust and hunger in her gaze set him off and he felt his orgasm crash into his body. Cum erupted from his cock, so intense that his toes curled from the pleasure. He couldn't tell if he was pumping his cum into her, or if she was pumping it out of him, but either way, it felt incredible.
 
she felt his balls get heavier and heavier. his body tensed just before he unloaded his seed. she pumped harder and faster, until he released.
she was still surprised at the amount this human was capable of. it overloaded her mouth faster than she can swallow. load after load, the hot salty sperm sprayed down her throat. she jerked him off harder and faster, making sure she was able to get every drop. it filled her stomach more than any meal could...
 
The tension he had been carrying was suddenly released and he felt his muscles unwind as she milked his cock for the last few drops of his load. That had certainly been the most pleasurable awakening that he could remember. He undid a corner of the tent flap, letting the night air in to cool them down

Taking her hand off of his chest, he sat up. "You know, you could have at least tried asking, instead of sneaking into my tent in the dead of the night." he said to her, not that he was complaining.
 
she wiped the dribble of jizz from her lip.

"you were bothered. i needed the strength, and didnt want to bother you some more..." she responded, as he laid back. out of breath, and more tired that he was before he went to sleep
 
"I was bothered because you wanted to keep traveling in the dark. I don't know if you have night-vision, but I don't." His head fell back onto his pillow. "You know what, nevermind." He felt winded, like he'd just run a long distance instead of sleeping for a few hours. The side effect of feeding a succubus, he figured.

"Now that you're full, are you planning on letting me get back to sleep?" he asked.
 
not wanting to argue, she decided to smile and let the human rest. she leaned down and gave the tip of his enormous cock a sensual kiss...

"as you wish" she said as she left with a smile, now full and ready for tomorrow....
 
He slept deeply the rest of the night. The next morning, he woke up refreshed, if a little more tired than usual. They broke camp early to head to Port Davis. It was a little before noon when the city came into view. As they approached the city limits, he turned to Lyllith. "I know you don't like it, but you're going to have to change your form again."
 
i smirk cockily...

"this time, except for the obvious insult of being a lesser being, it will be no problem..."

i say, bending over and sliding my hands up my body. my form changing as into human as i slide up....
 
Though her demonic features were removed, her otherworldly beauty remained. They entered the city together, and he watched the expressions on the faces of those they passed, ranging from desire to envy.

He approached one of the guardsmen at the gate, asking if anyone fitting Reven's description had passed through the city recently. Distracted as the guard was by Lyllith, he still managed to tell them that a man fitting that description had been seen causing trouble in the Merchant's Quarter and the Red Light district, although they had not been able to find the man. 'Money and sex. Looks like Reven isn't doing a great job of laying low after all,' he thought to himself.

They reached the city square where Jin turned to Lyllith. "Which do you think we should check first? The Merchant's Quarter or the Red Light district?"
 
she thought for a minute...

"hmm.. middle of the day? the merchant quarters would most likely be the best bet... unless hes that much of a vagrant."
 
"True," he replied. "Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and find him drunk in some tavern somewhere."

They walked through Merchant's Quarter, asking if any of the vendors recognized the description of Reven or if they had heard any news of magical or demon-related troubles from others. They eventually found a few who had seen him. Despite having not been in the city longer than a day, the wizard had still managed to cause a fair amount of destruction.

A bartender told them that he had seen a wizard fitting Reven's description stumbling out less than an hour ago, mumbling about magical artifacts and the nearest and largest magic shop was just a few minutes away.

"Wait," he said as they arrived at the doorstep of the shop. "He'll recognize me if he sees me again. He doesn't know you though. Go in first. If he's there, try to lure him out if you can."
 
i take a step in, and all eyes turn towards me. but this is nothing new to me. i gaze over the crowd looking for him, which is easy as they all look back...

i dont see him, so i look back towards the door and wave you in.

you head towards the front and talk to the man in charge. as he asks the guy next to him about your inquiry, you look back to keep and eye on me...

and see me sitting on the lap of a man. flirting and giggling, as he drools for me... i look up at you and see you roll your eyes, before looking back at the man you were speaking with.
 
He rolled his eyes but sitting a man's lap and flirting was tame given what he knew she was capable of. The shopowner told him that no one matching Reven's description had been to the shop, but gave him directions to the next largest magic shop, where Reven would most likely be. The shopowner gave a strange look at Lyllith. Not one of lust, but more of cautious curiosity. Jin thanked the shopowner. It was time to leave before he figured anything out.

He turned to Lyllith. "We've got our next destination. Time to leave."
 
giggling, i leave along with you...

"humans are so much fun to play with..." i comment as we leave and continue down our path
 
"I'm just glad to see that you didn't feel the need to break yourr toy after you were done playing with him," he commented dryly as they walked out of the shop.

The other store for magical artifacs is at the other end of the merchant's quarter. As they walked together down a quiet side road, he took the chance to ask, "So how much time have you spent in the mortal world before?"
 
"ive visited your world many times before.... never for this long at one time, though." she answered very matter-of-factly. as she walked, her body was bait for attention, but her face didnt seem to care for any of what was going on around her.

"you are no normal human. explain." she asked. less as a request and more of a command. but he knew thats just how she spoke, she he took no offense.
 
Back
Top