Bored :)

I took a few pictures last night... but felt a bit shy. So... ;P
 

Attachments

  • 20121207_211112 (285x380).jpg
    20121207_211112 (285x380).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,931
I took a few pictures last night... but felt a bit shy. So... ;P

Hi there. I'm loving all of your pics. I just found your thread this morning (for me) and am now busy paging through the postings. You are a lovely (and VERY SEXY) lady. hehe..and I love the shower and the blowjob pics (I know, that's a big surprise eh?) ;) I hope that your weekend is starting out nicely.
 
It amazes me that a girl that looks like this...
attachment.php

...could be shy! You have nothing to be shy about, you are tremendously gorgeous!!!​
 
;)

I went thru all 11 pages...

and you kept me hard all the way thru... ;)

your stunning, cute, sexy, with great tits and you love sucking cock....what more could a guy want lol ;)

you started in your first post by saying a little on the thick side.....are you kidding me....your gorjus....love curvy and hate stick thin x
 
just an idea

Ok first off, you are truely a gorgeous woman with an amazing body, for me I actually am more drawn to your thread because of your gorgeous face, even if your lips arent wrapped around a cock (but it doesnt hurt either). But as for my idea, would you enjoy it if all of us guys were in a line, cocks out and ready to be sucked by just you.? You were complaining about no dick the other day.. would that make up for it?
 
I think you are out-fucking-standing! What a great figure. I'd love to see your lips wrapped around my cock.
 
I took a few pictures last night... but felt a bit shy. So... ;P

so...for you, "shy" means no cock in your mouth? ~evil grin~

--not that theres anything wrong with it!!

I have been lurking on your thread since its inception...kept meaning to comment but I have been in full on ADHD mode lately and I get a little wordy.

In short: I really have enjoyed your wanton display of reckless abandon...

good jobG Keep us up!!!.... I mean keep it up!...er well you know...
 
Lizzy,

A little while ago you asked for blowjob stories, right? Since you have contributed these amazing pictures I figured the least I could do was tell you a story.

I was in school and a friend of mine had a few friends of hers up to visit. They were on a scavenger hunt so I wandered around with them helping them find some things around town as we drank. Later in the evening one her friends approached me and said, "come with me," and so I went with her out to my friend's car. She told me to get into the back seat and so I crawled in. She started making out with me and we fooled around for a bit - she had the most amazing set of tits, both nipples were pierced. I played with, sucked and nibbled on them for a while and she eventually pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. She sucked cock like a champ, taking it all the way down her throat then bobbing her head back up and sliding her hand all the way up my shaft as she did. My cock started to swell and I could feel myself getting ready to cum and she took her mouth off my cock. As soon as she did I felt myself coming down - she edged me like this three or four times before I said, "don't fucking stop" and pumped a hot load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed my cum and sat back up and smiled at me, putting her tits away. This is when I realized it was still light out and I had just gotten a fantastic blowjob in the back of a car and couple of my friends were standing around the car!

As we got out of the car some of them high fived me, some of them high fived her and we all continued to party. It wasn't until the next day that it occured to me that "suck off a random guy in Steph's car" may very well have been an item on their scavenger hunt...
 
Back
Top