Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I'd love to have a good little Girl... Think of the fun new games you could play ;)

North Carolina Wildflowers...as varied and almost as beautiful as the women who populate this thread..
nxw6cIU.jpg

"RA," (Sniffling happily) "That's the LOVELIEST image yet!" (Lost in memories of a much younger Peaches and the fella who brought a handpicked bunch of wildflowers to the restaurant where she worked and left them in a glass of water at her station, telling her later 'I saw them on the way home and had to stop and pick them for you, they reminded me so much of you......' Sighing and thinking those are STILL the MOST romantic flowers she's ever received.....:heart:)

"RA," (Sniffling happily) "That's the LOVELIEST image yet!" (Lost in memories of a much younger Peaches and the fella who brought a handpicked bunch of wildflowers to the restaurant where she worked and left them in a glass of water at her station, telling her later 'I saw them on the way home and had to stop and pick them for you, they reminded me so much of you......' Sighing and thinking those are STILL the MOST romantic flowers she's ever received.....:heart:)
(Hugs) I'm glad I could bring back a happy memory, for you. :rose:

here in India, i am having my last hour in office and the week end is waiting.

Good morning all.

I have internet again.

Interesting catch up I just had.

Move went well. Got a cold now and an infected cut on my hand.

Last edited:
Good Morning to everyone. Welcome Nisha and Presch.
Howdy to TT,JBM, and Super P...(hugs)

I'm trying out a new mascara and I'm already hating it...ugh.

Anyone in Australia care to ship some Mirenesse to me?:D

Good Morning to everyone. Welcome Nisha and Presch.
Howdy to TT,JBM, and Super P...(hugs)

I'm trying out a new mascara and I'm already hating it...ugh.

Anyone in Australia care to ship some Mirenesse to me?:D

Good morning.

Never heard of it. Shows you how little I have to do with make up lol
and how may I ask did you come to know about it?

Last edited:
Good morning.

Never heard of it. Shows you how little I have to do with make up lol
and how may I ask did you come to know about it?
Oh, it was on a shipping channel a few years ago..and I bought some of Mirenesse "Secret Weapon" Mascara... VERY good, IMO.. It's kind of pricey, but, when something works I tend to stick with it.

I did find a comparable here in the states. L'Oreal Beauty Tubes...fabulous stuff, as well.

Only thing it the Mirenesse also has a beauty balm that I can't find anything like here AND they have a really good mineral makeup I like... I don't wear a lot of makeup, either. Just the balm for Sunscreen and mascara..maybe a little lip stick or gloss...that's it..

They have a beauty club type thing but only if you live in OZ.. I mean, the prices aren't a whole lot different for the rest of the world, but, still, I'm female and I like a discount when I can get one..:D:D

Good morning!!

Good evening, Hayley! I'm glad the move went well & you're enjoying the new place! Feel better soon & hope that cut heals up quickly. Ughh!

RA, so happy to see you!!! Your tinkerbell image has brought back fond memories for Daddy. ~giggles~ He had a crush on her when he was younger, if ya catch my drift. ~can't stop giggling~ He already has my Tink Halloween costume picked out. ;)
Beautiful flowers!!

Peaches...Are you getting along ok with all of this rain? I had forgotten to turn the furnace back on before bed. It was 64 in the house when I woke up. Lovely story about the hand picked flowers. :)

JBM, yayyy!!!! Snoopy happy dance!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone..still waiting for caffeine to kick in.

Hugs to all!

Last edited:
Good morning!!

Good evening, Hayley! I'm glad the move went well & you're enjoying the new place! Feel better soon & hope that cut heals up quickly. Ughh!

RA, so happy to see you!!! Your tinkerbell image has brought back fond memories for Daddy. ~giggles~ He had a crush on her when he was younger, if ya catch my drift. ~can't stop giggling~ He already has my Tink Halloween costume picked out. ;)
Beautiful flowers!!

Peaches...Are you getting along ok with all of this rain? I had forgotten to turn the furnace back on before bed. It was 64 in the house when I woke up. Lovely story about the hand picked flowers. :)

JBM, yayyy!!!! Snoopy happy dance!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone..still waiting for caffeine to kick in.

Hugs to all!

Ummm...that's a Halloween costume??

Well, it is supposed to be. ;) I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on a little early...make sure it fits just right.:D

a couple of fittings are in order. RA, I see tink is wearing slippers with the little poofy things...any pics of her in cfm heels?

A Long overdue "Hi!" to all the lovely young ladies out there from an appreciative daddy.

Hi Biuncle! No..wouldn't change a thing!!!! ;)

Hello to you, Doctor Joe! It has been awhile since stopped by! :)

Ok, so my RL SO works third, comes home this morning and decides he's going to tear off the side of the house where we discovered water damage from poorly installed windows. ( the house is c1890)

These huge "windows" we found out were actually 49x79 repurposed sliding glass doors.. :eek:, so my craft room is essentially exposed to the elements now that we've removed the glass.

He turns to me and says. I'm tired. I've got to go to bed. "Here," he says as he hands me a roll of 36" Tyvek, "I need you to wrap the house before the rain."

*blank stare because he is serious*

"You do realize that I can not wrap the house myself, right?"

"Why not?"

"Um..before I answer that I would like to look at the side of the house that is now gone, how high up it is, then look back a me, and ponder for a moment."

Obviously irritated now, he stayed awake long enough to help...:rolleyes:

I am now eating a late lunch, and plan on populating the picture threads I post in with new material if I can find stuff that is pleasing to look at. I had to move the computers into a different room since the craft/my office is now a work zone. I have converted an old sewing machine table into my desk for the time being.

I have one load on the line outside and hope it dries before the rain...*fingers crossed*

Thank you to those who asked me to remain in the thread even though I do not participate in the roleplaying. :heart: I appreciate the personal messages. Thanks.

Everyone is required to have a good weekend. I won't take no for an answer..:D:D

Ok, so my RL SO works third, comes home this morning and decides he's going to tear off the side of the house where we discovered water damage from poorly installed windows. ( the house is c1890)

These huge "windows" we found out were actually 49x79 repurposed sliding glass doors.. :eek:, so my craft room is essentially exposed to the elements now that we've removed the glass.

He turns to me and says. I'm tired. I've got to go to bed. "Here," he says as he hands me a roll of 36" Tyvek, "I need you to wrap the house before the rain."

*blank stare because he is serious*

"You do realize that I can not wrap the house myself, right?"

"Why not?"

"Um..before I answer that I would like to look at the side of the house that is now gone, how high up it is, then look back a me, and ponder for a moment."

Obviously irritated now, he stayed awake long enough to help...:rolleyes:

I am now eating a late lunch, and plan on populating the picture threads I post in with new material if I can find stuff that is pleasing to look at. I had to move the computers into a different room since the craft/my office is now a work zone. I have converted an old sewing machine table into my desk for the time being.

I have one load on the line outside and hope it dries before the rain...*fingers crossed*

Thank you to those who asked me to remain in the thread even though I do not participate in the roleplaying. :heart: I appreciate the personal messages. Thanks.

Everyone is required to have a good weekend. I won't take no for an answer..:D:D

I'm sorry, but I'm just shaking my head thinking about his request..Lol I'm glad he realized it wasn't a one-woman job and helped finish what he started.

Praying the rain holds off for ya! It's been raining nearly non stop for 24 hours now. I'm over it.

So happy you decided to stay, in whatever capacity you are most comfortable with! Wouldn't be the same without you!! :rose:

Hello daddies and girls. I'm a little old for a daddy myself, but it's great fun to pretend.

Says who? Trust me when I say this, if that is something you like and it excites you then you're not too old for it. If you want to chat more about that pm me back :)

Teddy, welcome!!

Thank you very much cookie, I was just sharing my two cents about an experience I had here on lit :)

Oh, it was on a shipping channel a few years ago..and I bought some of Mirenesse "Secret Weapon" Mascara... VERY good, IMO.. It's kind of pricey, but, when something works I tend to stick with it.

I did find a comparable here in the states. L'Oreal Beauty Tubes...fabulous stuff, as well.

Only thing it the Mirenesse also has a beauty balm that I can't find anything like here AND they have a really good mineral makeup I like... I don't wear a lot of makeup, either. Just the balm for Sunscreen and mascara..maybe a little lip stick or gloss...that's it..

They have a beauty club type thing but only if you live in OZ.. I mean, the prices aren't a whole lot different for the rest of the world, but, still, I'm female and I like a discount when I can get one..:D:D

Oh ok, well if you are serious about wanting it just drop me a PM.

Hi Dr Joe and Teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back