Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that really is what a baby girl should be wearing ;)

Hmmmm......I seem to recall reading a description of a baby doll nightie that was VERY similar :eek:

Gave Daddy a lot of very naughty ideas ;)

I think the babydoll your talking about could be a top seller....:cattail:

I wish there was a way to see that in a picture or drawing.........I have a feeling it would be a top seller for sure.......I know what the description did for me ;)

If I find some one who can draw...I'd like to see it too...I'd like to wear it even more...

Well, "daddy" and I ended it...

so in time I will be looking for a Daddy...and be hanging out in this thread in the meantime

:)

Sorry to hear ...

so in time I will be looking for a Daddy...and be hanging out in this thread in the meantime

I'm sure it is not an easy time for you; it appears you have many friends here to help you through this trying time/.

Sorry to hear that you and your "daddy" are no longer together serene......but always glad to see you here:)

Hopefully you will find another Daddy that will make you as happy as he did. In the meantime as I said.........always happy to have you keep us company here:rose:

Im

Sorry to hear that you and your "daddy" are no longer together serene......but always glad to see you here:)

Hopefully you will find another Daddy that will make you as happy as he did. In the meantime as I said.........always happy to have you keep us company here:rose:

I'm rtglanman2003 if ....

i am very sorry to hear thiis, it is very rarely a good thing and for whatever reason it had to end just means that there is someone else out there that is suppose to make you even happier than you were before........hope that made sense????? :kiss::kiss:

i am very sorry to hear thiis, it is very rarely a good thing and for whatever reason it had to end just means that there is someone else out there that is suppose to make you even happier than you were before........hope that made sense????? :kiss::kiss:

Oh I totally agree...a real Daddy, not a wannabe :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back