Happiness in Slavery (closed)

Samantha’s hope that she would be over Kane was quickly dying. It was only Wednesday and her desire for him only seemed to be getting worse. It seemed like her mind was constantly bombarded with thoughts of what they’d done together or things she’d like to do with him. It happened during meetings, while she was checking the kid’s homework, at the store...everywhere. She constantly found herself pulling out her phone to text him but she made herself stop.

She had spent most of Tuesday in a constant state of arousal. It was bad enough that by the time she went to bed she actually initiated sex with Tim which only seemed to make things worse. How unsatisfying their sex had become was even more apparent after being with Kane.

She powered through her work because it gave her a slight reprieve from her thoughts and ended up heading home early. She used the extra time to catch up on laundry and take a long bubble bath. She made herself cum in the tub and that seemed to help enough that she was able to make it through dinner and a movie without too many stray fantasies.

While she was putting the dishes into the dishwasher the email alert chimed on her phone. She picked it up and saw it was from Kane.

She read it three times before putting the phone down. She hated that what he wrote not only turned her on even more but that it also had a fair amount of truth in it. She really did want him to make her feel what she’d felt with him again. And having him tell her how much he wanted her and how he couldn’t stop thinking about her definitely helped push her towards deciding to see him again. She picked her phone back up and hit the reply button.

It would probably be better to talk about this in person. When would be a good time for you to meet me somewhere?
 
Kane put his phone down and thought for a minute as he polished off the last of the Chinese food. He put some music on. Something soft, to help him think. He paced around contemplating if he should ask her to come over now. More than likely she wouldn't be able to, but it would be a another good test to see how far she'd come since her tantrum the other day. No, he realized. Better to not seem too eager. He would arrange to meet her in a few days. Give her the rest of the week to anticipate and fantasize.

He really DID want to see her. His email wasn't bullshit but he couldn't loose sight of the goal here.

Kill some time after work on Friday. I'll meet you at your desk when I clock out after everyone's gone home.

He sent her the text and put his cell down.

Not feeling like bothering with dishes he piled his plate atop the others in the sink and shut the living room and kitchen lights off and turned off Spotify. He got into bed and thought about Samantha. Her statuesque beauty, her beautiful body the fact that she was so much older than him. His cock was hard almost instantly.

"Fuck this."

He went back to the living room and brought his phone into the bedroom.

He dialed Samantha.
 
Samantha tried to go back to cleaning up and sending some work emails before bed but her mind kept going back to Kane’s email. She really, really wanted him and the email had only made her desire grow. Her text alert went off and she had her phone out in record time.

Kill some time after work on Friday. I'll meet you at your desk when I clock out after everyone's gone home.

She tried to curb her disappointment at the thought of waiting until Friday. This so wasn’t her, she wasn’t some pathetic, desperate woman who had to have some hot, young guy to make her feel desirable. She could wait until Friday, she had too much pride to ask him to meet her sooner.

She sent a short message back agreeing to see him on Friday and went back to finishing a couple more emails before she went up to bed. Her phone rang as she was turning off the downstairs lights. She saw it was Kane and she almost didn’t answer it since she’d already told him not to call so late but she couldn’t seem to help herself.

“Hello, Kane.”
 
"Hello Kane"

His dick was in his hands the moment he heard her sultry voice. He pumped the loose skin firmly over the hard flesh beneath. Slow at first then faster. Before he even spoke it was clear he was a bit breathless.

"Hi Sam. I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted you to know that I'm stroking.... My big cock, thinking of YOU...the sexiest fucken bitch I have ever met. And I can't wait till I get to fuck you again. Won't that be nice?"

He wanted to torture her, he wanted the days till Friday to seem like months, but he also meant it. He missed her touch and he was becoming as hung up on her as others had become with him. That was a problem. For now however Kane ignored it.

"Can you cum? I want you to cum for me...right now. Prove to me you want me...prove you'll be a good girl for me."
 
She could hear him breathing but it was a few moments before he actually said anything.

"Hi Sam. I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted you to know that I'm stroking.... My big cock, thinking of YOU...the sexiest fucken bitch I have ever met. And I can't wait till I get to fuck you again. Won't that be nice?"

It still drove her nuts that he called her Sam instead of Samantha but now didn’t seem like the time to bring it up. Things had tightened low in her body at his words and she found herself picturing him stroking his cock.

"Can you cum? I want you to cum for me...right now. Prove to me you want me...prove you'll be a good girl for me."

She really wanted to cum anyway and a small part of her liked the idea of proving she would be a good girl.

“Okay, hold on.”

She went upstairs to the guest room and laid down on the bed. She reached under her nightgown and slipped her hand into her panties.

“I’m so wet...I really want to cum.”
 
“I’m so wet...I really want to cum.”

"I know you do.... Just think about how good it's going to feel Friday when I'm inside you again. Your cunt felt so fucking nice milking my big cock Samantha, do you know that? Do you like knowing how good it felt for me too? I'm going to make you do very very nasty things, but you need to be a good girl. Just focus on the reward. Think about how much I stretched you. I bet your husband was such a disappointment after that...wasn't he?"

Kane continued to fuck his hand with his manhood, thrusting between his grip and groaning slightly in Samantha's ear.

"I hope your playing with that pussy... I don't want to cum alone. And while we're on the subject.... Who owns that pussy, again? I need you to remind me."
 
"I know you do.... Just think about how good it's going to feel Friday when I'm inside you again. Your cunt felt so fucking nice milking my big cock Samantha, do you know that? Do you like knowing how good it felt for me too? I'm going to make you do very very nasty things, but you need to be a good girl. Just focus on the reward. Think about how much I stretched you. I bet your husband was such a disappointment after that...wasn't he?"

Her fingers moved faster over her clit as he spoke and she thought about his big, thick cock slamming inside of her. She moaned softly as she thought about her husband sleeping just across the hall while she was playing with herself for Kane. The guilt still made her feel bad but it was also starting to turn her on.

"I hope your playing with that pussy... I don't want to cum alone. And while we're on the subject.... Who owns that pussy, again? I need you to remind me."

She hesitated for a few moments, it was one thing to just not deny it but actually admitting it out loud seemed like it would make it more...real.

“You own the pussy I’m playing with.”
 
"You own the pussy I’m playing with.”

It was a delight to hear her say it, it spurned him further and he wanted to ask for more but this was enough for now. He remembered what he talked to Eric about... Baby steps.

"Have you fucked Tim since the other day?," he asked with a casual eagerness as he stroked his dick.

He wasn't close to cumming yet but figured she might be and he wanted an answer before she did. He wanted to hear her husband was now inadequate, that his cock couldn't get the job done. Kane's ego was enormous but it required constant attention and inflation.

The veins on his dick were full, he could feel them as he pumped his hand over and over his big fat cock. His breath was ragged and listening to Samantha was only making his desire to fuck her more intense. He wanted to hear her moans, feel her insides stretch again and cum deep inside her.
 
Telling him he owned her pussy made her desire go up another notch and her thumb moved faster on her clit as she slid two of her fingers inside herself.

"Have you fucked Tim since the other day?”

Her state of mind kept the question from being awkward and instead made her really want to answer it.

“Yes, a couple nights ago.”

She was getting closer to cumming and she found herself really wishing Kane’s cock was buried deep inside her. He was breathing harder and she thought about how nice and hard his thick cock was right now.
 
"Yes, a couple nights ago.”

Her reply was quicker than he had thought it would of been, and this pleased him. Kane's cock was like stone between his fingers and in his palm. He wanted nothing more than to be ripping Samantha open and hearing her whimpers and moan.

"And it was pathetic, wasn't it? It was so much worse than before right? I'm guessing that's pretty bad cause I'm guessing it was never all that great."

He was teasing in his tone but genuinely probing into her sex life with his words. Kane wanted to know he was better. His ego demanded it. He also needed to hear her belittle her husband and his manhood. He needed to shame her subtly this time and Tim would be the vehicle for that shame.

He was as certain Her husband couldn't measure up, both literally and figuratively as he was that she would soon be his.
 
"And it was pathetic, wasn't it? It was so much worse than before right? I'm guessing that's pretty bad cause I'm guessing it was never all that great."

Samantha was already getting close to cumming and his words seemed to push her closer even as they made her cringe inside. She didn’t hate her husband nor did she really want to admit that her sex life was subpar at best. The fact that what he’d said had turned her on to some degree was another thing she didn’t really want to admit. She was so close though and she wasn’t entirely sure that he would keep going if she didn’t play along.

“Yes, it was worse...it was so much better when you fucked me. I can’t stop thinking about how good you were.”

She continued to finger her cunt as she rubbed her clit. A few moans escaped her lips but she managed to keep them relatively quiet.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum soon!”
 
Kane thrusted into his palm, unable to avoid making the motion of fucking as if it were Samantha's wet cunt his dick was enveloped in. He listened to her as she admitted the single sexual encounter they shared, left her wanting more and he relished in how fucking him was more satisfying than fucking Tim.

"Oh god, I’m going to cum soon!”

Her voice spurned him to a primal need. He had to have her. He had to have her right then and there. Since he couldn't he needed to cum anyway. He pumped his fat cock furiously, grunting and listening to her breath.

"Cum for me Samantha...cum JUST for me while hubby is totally oblivious. Cum nice and hard for me and remember who's cock you crave!" He spoke loud and full of conviction. His own orgasm just on the horizon.
 
She listened to his breathing get faster and the occasional groan. She pictured his hand wrapped around his exquisite cock, pumping it and she moaned in pleasure at the thought.

"Cum for me Samantha...cum JUST for me while hubby is totally oblivious. Cum nice and hard for me and remember who's cock you crave!"

His words pushed her over the edge and she started cumming. She bit her lip to try and stifle the moans but she couldn’t stay completely quiet. The thought of Tim possibly hearing her seemed to make her cum harder and when it finally ended she spent a few moments catching her breath.

“Mmm, that was really, really good.”
 
Kane's cock nearly buzzed in his fucking grip and soon it exploded. His jizz flying in very high streams across his bed and room. He wasn't sure what surfaces he'd have to clean later he only knew if Sam was with him, it would be her tongue that would complete the task.

"Fuck.... It was, it really was."

He panted a bit and sat up, his crotch and hand a mess. He adjusted his grip on the phone and continued.

"I guess your gonna go lay down next to Tim now huh?... After cumming like a nice delicious whore for me. I want you to think about that as you close your eyes and try not to think about me... See you Friday Samantha."

He hung up, then placed the phone by his night table. He thought for a moment about their next meeting before laying down to shut his eyes.
 
"Fuck.... It was, it really was. I guess your gonna go lay down next to Tim now huh?... After cumming like a nice delicious whore for me. I want you to think about that as you close your eyes and try not to think about me... See you Friday Samantha."

He hung up before she could say anything, not that she even knew what she would have said to that. She went and finished getting ready for bed. Tim was sound asleep by the time she laid down next to him. She felt the guilt and shame start to rise inside her but the dirtiness of it all also left her turned on, as much as she hated to admit it. His words continued to play through her mind until she drifted off to sleep.


******************************************

The days seemed to pass twice as slow as usual and by the time Friday finally rolled around almost all Samantha could think about was Kane. She hadn’t dressed too provocatively but she had put on a black, lacy thong with a matching bra along with black stockings and a garter belt. The day seemed to drag on and the later it got the more time seemed to slow down. Her co-workers slowly filed out as she tried to concentrate on busy work and avoid watching the clock.
 
Kane did his usual thorough job in the mail room although unlike usual he barely paid any attention to the Radio blaring in the background. While Susan and Eric argued over which song is better to dance to as they finished sorting he was packing up.

"What's your rush," Susan questioned with a smirk "hot date Kane?"

"Something like that," his friend answered for him as Kane tossed his pack around his shoulder and ignored her on the way out.

It was good to have his car back. The bill was steep but you can't put a price on freedom. Getting rides off Eric was fine, even fun but he had honestly tired of the amount the two saw each other lately.

He took the elevator up to Sam's floor and stepped off, then shooting straight for the bathroom. He took his work shirt and slacks off and opened his pack to get better suited for the evening ahead. Nothing too fancy just a much darker dress shirt which he rolled up to his elbows and much darker slacks. He fixed his hair and zipped up before running a leather belt with silver buckle through the waistline of his pants. Last Kane dosed himself in a cologne he hoped Sam would enjoy and stuffed his work gear haphazardly into the backpack and returned it to his shoulder.

Outside the restroom he spotted several fellow co-workers he knew worked alongside to Samantha heading for the elevator. No doubt running home to their slice of the American mundane pie. It pleased him he had rescued Sam from that, he thought as he bridged the distance to her desk.

As usual she looked stunning, but he masked his attraction behind a sarcastic grin.

"Are we ready? Did you manage to free up the night?"
 
She found her thoughts wandering to the much needed fucking Kane was going to give her. The thoughts seemed to get her wet instantly and soon she was squirming slightly in her seat. Lost in thought Samantha didn’t notice Kane until he was a few feet away from her desk and she tried to hide her pleased smile. She was pretty sure he had changed clothes, his outfit seemed too nice to have worked in all day. She wasn’t quite sure why he would have changed his outfit just for their little sex date but he looked really good so she wasn’t going to complain.

"Are we ready? Did you manage to free up the night?"

“Well, I mean I suppose so, I didn’t figure it would be more than a couple hours.”

She was starting to worry he had more planned than just a couple hours of fucking and that this was going to end up like the whole Eric debacle. She was fairly certain she would not be able to handle not having sex again after all this buildup.

“Wait...what exactly do you have planned for tonight?”
 
"Well, I mean I suppose so, I didn’t figure it would be more than a couple hours.....Wait...what exactly do you have planned for tonight?”

Kane noticed the slight wave of panic that was evident in Samantha's wavering voice. He had learned he needed to take a few more baby steps with her and as a result wasn't planning to include Eric in tonight's festivities.

It wouldn't be a revisit of their first fuck either, though he saw no need to worry her with the knowledge of that.

"Relax...We're gonna get something to eat then go back to my place, but I'm gonna need you for more than a couple hours."
 
"Relax...We're gonna get something to eat then go back to my place, but I'm gonna need you for more than a couple hours."

“Like at a restaurant? Is that really necessary...I can eat when I go home.”

Though she didn’t say it she really did not want to wait any longer for him to fuck her, she’d barely gotten through the week. Not to mention going to dinner felt too much like a date and she didn’t want him thinking this was anything but a purely sexual relationship. She only had so much power here, though, she really didn’t want this to stop and if he wouldn’t back down on dinner she knew she would give in...as long as dinner didn’t include surprise guests like there had been at his house.

“Besides, I’m not really dressed for dinner,” she added hoping that would help convince him to skip it.
 
“Like at a restaurant? Is that really necessary...I can eat when I go home.”

Kane did little to hide his mild annoyance but did not interrupt as she elaborated.

“Besides, I’m not really dressed for dinner."

He eyed her up and down, paying a bit more attention to her long sultry legs.

"Your dressed fine for where were headed. It's more of a diner. And it's non-negotiable Hun."
 
Even before he answered she could see he wasn’t going to back down from the putout look on his face. Her lame excuse about not being dressed for dinner only caused him to leer at her for a few moments before shutting her down.

"Your dressed fine for where were headed. It's more of a diner. And it's non-negotiable Hun."

The fact that he was standing firm on this dinner thing made her worry more, he didn’t strike her as the kind of guy who gave a shit about getting to know his sexual partners. That thought only seemed to make her more convinced that this was going to be some kind of repeat of the other night. Still, she decided to go along with it for now.

“Fine, let’s go have dinner then,” she said as she stood up and grabbed her purse.
 
"That's my girl."

Kane watched her gather herself then headed for the elevator. He pushed the down button and smiled at Samantha as they waited briefly for the doors to open.

Her apprehension was still as apparent as it was expected. Their few encounters not enough to yet solicit the loyalty he desired of her.

Still he thought... She was standing next to him. She dressed to please him. And her resistance was wearing thinner and thinner. It helped that he was not asking insurmountable immoral acts of her, but still. Progress was progress.

The doors opened and he bid her enter first. Once they shut he got closer. Her fragrance filling his nose. He closed his eyes for a second and an image of her moaning while he buried his root deep inside her flashed in his mind.

He was nearly leaning against her now. Kane put an arm around her and his other hand on her hip. He started sliding it down her thigh.

"Yknow," he began "they have elevator cameras too."

He let her go and his demeanor shifted.

"It's the only reason I'm not sucking your fucken tits right now."

The elevator jolted to an abrupt stop and pinged. The doors to the parking lot opened and he pushed her back, shoving her out and grinning at her regaining her balance on heels.

"Let's go," he spat with a smile as he approached his shitty little car. It was fun fucking with her so far.
 
"That's my girl."

Samantha refrained from arguing that point as she followed him to the elevators. Once they were actually in the elevator Kane moved close enough to her that it would have been uncomfortable had they not been fucking.

It didn’t take him long to start touching her and while she was loath to admit it she instantly started getting wet...well wetter, especially once his hand began sliding down her thigh.

"Yknow, they have elevator cameras too."

“Do you have to ruin everything,” she asked with an exaggerated sigh.

"It's the only reason I'm not sucking your fucken tits right now."

She had a hard time keeping her glare after that delicious thought but then the elevator stopped and gave her an excuse to look away.

Once the elevator doors opened Kane gave her a little shove and she barely managed to stay upright as she stumbled out into the parking garage.

"Let's go.”

“You are such an asshole. Let’s just get this dinner thing over with.”

She walked to the passenger door, glare back in place and waited for him to unlock the car.
 
Last edited:
Kane leaned over and unlocked the passenger door once inside. He popped the door open and gave it a shove to invite Samantha in. Once the two of them were buckled in he fiddled with the radio a bit after starting the car but didn't find anything that suited his current mood. He turned to look at her. Kane smiled and took her hand... Placing it on his crotch. Beneath his dress pants his cock stirred, quickly filling the fabric with his manhood before it was even halfway rigid.

He pulled out of the parking garage and sped down the street towards the diner, keeping her hand atop his erection. He enjoyed the soft feel of her hand under his....

"Take it out and play with it.... I know you want to."
 
As she’d suspected he didn’t come open the car door for her, instead pushing it open once he’d already gotten inside. She got in with a long sigh that made her exasperation clear. Her impatience grew as he seemed to take forever to go through the radio stations. She was dying for him to fuck her and he was already making her go through this stupid dinner thing.

He finally gave up on the radio and turned to her with a smile taking her hand in his. Any illusion that it was a romantic gesture was ruined when he put her hand on his crotch. Luckily she wasn’t looking for romance from him and her smile was genuine as she felt his cock starting to get hard through his pants. He finally started the car and took off. She was really hoping dinner would be over with before she broke down and started begging him to fuck her.

"Take it out and play with it.... I know you want to."

She didn’t need any further encouragement and reached over with her other hand to unbutton his pants. She had her hand in his pants and wrapped around his cock in record time. It felt so warm and hard in her hand as she stroked it.

“Are you absolutely sure we have to go to dinner first?”
 
Back
Top