The G-Spot

crushedice said:
Ladies. How many of you have explosive G-Spot orgasms. If you do describe it.
I'm stumped... is there any lady... or man for that matter that does not have a G-Spot? :confused:

Some women haven't

pleaz_me said:
I'm stumped... is there any lady... or man for that matter that does not have a G-Spot? :confused:

I've talked to women that never experienced it. For a guy the equivilent is to have his prostate stimulated - but for me thats uncharted territory LOL No mans land

crushedice said:
I've talked to women that never experienced it. For a guy the equivilent is to have his prostate stimulated - but for me thats uncharted territory LOL No mans land
They've never experienced it. Doesn't mean it's not there, just means that the right guy has not gotten hold of her ;) Took a long time for anyone to find mine :D

So - just saying - that if I were giving you a blow job and my hands were roaming... my fingers could not caress the area around your hole? You really should try it... you might like it ;) I've talked with many men that have gotten past their quirk and enjoyed it very much!

Agreed

pleaz_me said:
They've never experienced it. Doesn't mean it's not there, just means that the right guy has not gotten hold of her ;) Took a long time for anyone to find mine :D

So - just saying - that if I were giving you a blow job and my hands were roaming... my fingers could not caress the area around your hole? You really should try it... you might like it ;) I've talked with many men that have gotten past their quirk and enjoyed it very much!

Oh I agree with you. Every woman has a g-spot its just a matter of finding it. When we discovered my wife's she was in heaven. Now she want to hit it every time.

And on the other note - No matter how good you were giving me a blow job if your fingers roamed my hole I would tense up. I have a hard time going to the doctor LOL

For me I discovered my own G-spot through masturbation long before any guy touched me. It was a shocking and horribly embaressing thing at first as I thought when I came that I'd wet myself. Over time, and with futher access to the internet I found out what it was my body did with such stimulation.

It's sad, even my doctor had no clue about it, leaving me truamatized at 16 that I was some sort of freak who peed sometimes when she orgasmed. My Doctor said I might have bladder control problems and waved the whole thing off as overly sexual behavior. I felt like I shouldn't even touch myself after that.

But, as we all know, the temptation is too great. And so, since it didn't smell like urine I tasted it. It didn't have the foul tang you'd expect of urine, no amonia smell, different consistency. Nothing about it seemed like pee, so I eased up on myself a bit.

After I got a chance to look into it, and found the number of movies and discussions on it I learned what it really was. That helped me alot but men still weren't finding my G-spot. I could tell them like a GPS 'two knuckles in, pressup and feel for the egg' which was sort of how I imagined it from how it feels. Still guys seemed to be everywhere but there.

Once I started to take control of things sexually it all changed. I got more confident and guided my guys hand with my own. I got on top and stroked him to the depth, pressure and angle I wanted. Once I started doing that the g-spot orgasms became easier and easier to have.

Theya re mind blowing, toe curling, fireworks behind the eye lids expierences. The only way I can even describe them is to say take the most intense, breathtaking feeling in your life and tripple it. It's like the big hill on a roller coaster, that free fall whereyou leave your stomach behind.

I can't speak for every woman, but for me they are the best orgasms I can have, not every one makes me squirt but every one does make me jelly afterward.

lil_squirter said:
For me I discovered my own G-spot through masturbation long before any guy touched me. It was a shocking and horribly embaressing thing at first as I thought when I came that I'd wet myself. Over time, and with futher access to the internet I found out what it was my body did with such stimulation.

It's sad, even my doctor had no clue about it, leaving me truamatized at 16 that I was some sort of freak who peed sometimes when she orgasmed. My Doctor said I might have bladder control problems and waved the whole thing off as overly sexual behavior. I felt like I shouldn't even touch myself after that.

But, as we all know, the temptation is too great. And so, since it didn't smell like urine I tasted it. It didn't have the foul tang you'd expect of urine, no amonia smell, different consistency. Nothing about it seemed like pee, so I eased up on myself a bit.

After I got a chance to look into it, and found the number of movies and discussions on it I learned what it really was. That helped me alot but men still weren't finding my G-spot. I could tell them like a GPS 'two knuckles in, pressup and feel for the egg' which was sort of how I imagined it from how it feels. Still guys seemed to be everywhere but there.

Once I started to take control of things sexually it all changed. I got more confident and guided my guys hand with my own. I got on top and stroked him to the depth, pressure and angle I wanted. Once I started doing that the g-spot orgasms became easier and easier to have.

Theya re mind blowing, toe curling, fireworks behind the eye lids expierences. The only way I can even describe them is to say take the most intense, breathtaking feeling in your life and tripple it. It's like the big hill on a roller coaster, that free fall whereyou leave your stomach behind.

I can't speak for every woman, but for me they are the best orgasms I can have, not every one makes me squirt but every one does make me jelly afterward.

Wow that is some experience. You describe a similar experience when my wife has them

lil_squirter said:

<gulp> wow...

I have to agree with Lil...........I found mine with a former partner (or rather he found it) luckily he had the foresight to grab a towel to put under me. It was the most incredible orgasm, it seemed to radiate thruout my entire body, and it didn't want to let up. I found, I was able to "ride" it, and roll thru one orgasm after another. A hell of a thing to find out about yourself in your 40s, but thank God I did. Too bad we broke up a few months later, I still have fond memories of him.

Have only lucked out once since then...and found it with a gspot stimulator when I was masturbating. When I first felt that feeling, it sort of feels like intense pressure....and a "warmth" spreading thru me...and as I stimulated myself more, and added some clit play....I could feel my orgasm building...the pressure getting greater, until I exploded with first the gspot orgasm, and then moments later...the clitoral one. OMG......my toes curled, my legs spasmed....and I had contractions all over my body. There were aftershocks that lasted for almost a half hour afterward, with my fingers and toes tingling and my puss contracting rythmically. I didn't gush, like I did those first times with my former lover...but I was sure soaked thru....and very very sensitive afterward...(and still extremely horny to boot!) Unfortunately, I haven't found it since.

I think maybe it could be the angle and the curve of the "toy" and where my own gspot is located. I know it is on the backside of my "pubic bone"...somewhere up there, I know it when I feel it. It's much easier to find, when your partner can do it for you, with your guidance.

So yes, Virginia......there is a gspot....and i've been lucky enough to experience it! Looking forward to finding it again!

Maybe im trying too hard. I cannot achieve a g-spot orgasm no matter what we (or i alone) try.

I always love having them! Mine aren't quite so drawn out as Virginiaborn's. Kinda jealous of that. But they are amazing. To feel like your entire body was wound up like a spring and then released and everythign drains out of you. Every thought, wish, want, care, tension... for the following few minutes it's a blissful void of anything while your body feels like every part of it is dancing with light.

There's no way to really give it words..but.. I take them when I can get them, or give them to myself!

What an orgasm

virginiaborn said:
I have to agree with Lil...........I found mine with a former partner (or rather he found it) luckily he had the foresight to grab a towel to put under me. It was the most incredible orgasm, it seemed to radiate thruout my entire body, and it didn't want to let up. I found, I was able to "ride" it, and roll thru one orgasm after another. A hell of a thing to find out about yourself in your 40s, but thank God I did. Too bad we broke up a few months later, I still have fond memories of him.

Have only lucked out once since then...and found it with a gspot stimulator when I was masturbating. When I first felt that feeling, it sort of feels like intense pressure....and a "warmth" spreading thru me...and as I stimulated myself more, and added some clit play....I could feel my orgasm building...the pressure getting greater, until I exploded with first the gspot orgasm, and then moments later...the clitoral one. OMG......my toes curled, my legs spasmed....and I had contractions all over my body. There were aftershocks that lasted for almost a half hour afterward, with my fingers and toes tingling and my puss contracting rythmically. I didn't gush, like I did those first times with my former lover...but I was sure soaked thru....and very very sensitive afterward...(and still extremely horny to boot!) Unfortunately, I haven't found it since.

I think maybe it could be the angle and the curve of the "toy" and where my own gspot is located. I know it is on the backside of my "pubic bone"...somewhere up there, I know it when I feel it. It's much easier to find, when your partner can do it for you, with your guidance.

So yes, Virginia......there is a gspot....and i've been lucky enough to experience it! Looking forward to finding it again!

Virgina. I am so happy you experienced it. It really is a sight to behold watching a woman convulse like that. Makes me want to cum just looking at that sight. There are a lot of sites on the internet that describe the g-spot and how to achieve that orgasm. I've had success getting my wife off with both a g-spot vibrator that is curled or sucking on her clit while I curl my finger up her vaginal wall. She has had a few like yours though not all the time. Never did squirt though and I am facinated by that. Hope you experience it again soon. Maybe you need a little coaching LOL

KinkyDaisy said:
Maybe im trying too hard. I cannot achieve a g-spot orgasm no matter what we (or i alone) try.

I think it's hard to achieve w/ out a being really flexible or having a toy to help you reach.

I always use a curled finger and do the 'come here' motion after lots of clitoral stim
Clitoral stim helps the gspt get all spongy, swollen, and textured. After that it's easy for me to find. Of course I'm the operator not the person who's is trying to find it on themselves. PM for questions if you'd like

Finding the G-spot and working it..

mrguitarmn said:
I think it's hard to achieve w/ out a being really flexible or having a toy to help you reach.

I always use a curled finger and do the 'come here' motion after lots of clitoral stim
Clitoral stim helps the gspt get all spongy, swollen, and textured. After that it's easy for me to find. Of course I'm the operator not the person who's is trying to find it on themselves. PM for questions if you'd like
I agree, you have to work it. The curled finger with the come hither movement will get you there is most cases. It is interesting to note that if a woman has never had her g-spot stimulated it may take her by surprise and she might want you to stop for a moment, then do it again. I have seen some of the most knee shaking, body quivering, total passing out orgasms from women who had never experienced anything like that before. I had one lover who would call me just to have me come over and "do that with my fingers again". What a pleasure to be able to pamper and please a woman that way.....

salty694 said:
I agree, you have to work it. The curled finger with the come hither movement will get you there is most cases. It is interesting to note that if a woman has never had her g-spot stimulated it may take her by surprise and she might want you to stop for a moment, then do it again. I have seen some of the most knee shaking, body quivering, total passing out orgasms from women who had never experienced anything like that before. I had one lover who would call me just to have me come over and "do that with my fingers again". What a pleasure to be able to pamper and please a woman that way.....

amen to that

I am voluntering my services as a spelunker to assist any of you gals in search of your G-spot. It's a dirty job but somebody gotta do it.

Momasboy17404 said:
I am voluntering my services as a spelunker to assist any of you gals in search of your G-spot. It's a dirty job but somebody gotta do it.

a slippery task for someone to measure up to, eh?

Good points from all you great g-spotters! You guys are what women need! But there is one more thing I wanted to mention, on the squirting side of the g-spot-gasm, it can have the same feelign as if you are going to pee. Don't be affriad of urinating because that isn't what is going to happen.

Rare chance you might but normally that tingle and pressure needing to release, even if it feels like having to go to the bathroom, is the squirt. If you are too nervous or hold back you won't climax and chances areyou'll feel like I did and think somethign is wrong with you when it isn't at all!

Squirting is thin fluid, or thicker creamy stuff, or anything in between. Make sure any partner is prepared for it first! I've been hit because I failed to tell a guy what was going to happen and he mistook it for peeing too. So be informed, inform your partner and hopefully they care enough to let you let it go and expierence the wonder of it.

lil_squirter said:
Good points from all you great g-spotters! You guys are what women need! But there is one more thing I wanted to mention, on the squirting side of the g-spot-gasm, it can have the same feelign as if you are going to pee. Don't be affriad of urinating because that isn't what is going to happen.

Rare chance you might but normally that tingle and pressure needing to release, even if it feels like having to go to the bathroom, is the squirt. If you are too nervous or hold back you won't climax and chances areyou'll feel like I did and think somethign is wrong with you when it isn't at all!

Squirting is thin fluid, or thicker creamy stuff, or anything in between. Make sure any partner is prepared for it first! I've been hit because I failed to tell a guy what was going to happen and he mistook it for peeing too. So be informed, inform your partner and hopefully they care enough to let you let it go and expierence the wonder of it.
Lil Squirter, I had a lover who could squirt so much she would totally wet the bed. Making love to her was an experience, you would get totally wet. She was truly amazing. She could squirt and squirt and squirt and she was so intense and vocal while she did it. It was a thing of sensual beauty.

The Squirt Queen

lil_squirter said:

My new name for you lil_squirter. You are truely a hot lady and making us guys here hot just imagining you squirting.

crushedice said:
My new name for you lil_squirter. You are truely a hot lady and making us guys here hot just imagining you squirting.

Squirt Queen? I think I like that!
Hmmm wonder if that means I can use that to 'knight' you with. :kiss:

Back