Ass licking

I love spreading a sexy ass and licking it from the back all the way down the crack. The smells and taste are amazing. Even better if you rub thete clit snd she grinds her sweaty ass on my face.
 
My wife is funny about sex. We go through stretches of no sex as her sex drive isn't nearly what mine is and, at other times, I can sometimes get her to be adventurous. Those adventurous times are few and far between so I need to take advantage when I can.

When we first got together, she was uncomfortable with me eating her pussy - she didn't feel "clean". Over the course of years, I worked on her, sometimes practically begging her to let me lick - and finally, after 18 years or marriage, I have given her enough mind-blowing orgasms from oral sex that she is much more willing to let me in there.

I have always wanted to lick her ass - I love female asses, a LOT. One time, years ago, I asked her if I could and it was an absolute NO. She didn't feel "clean" down there...I told her that if she ever did feel clean, I would like to lick her asshole. Years passed and she never offered me the chance.

One night recently, I woke up in the middle of the night quite horny and, I managed to wake her up with my rubbing and we started to have sex. I bent her over and, before I started to fuck her, I took the chance and dove in. She was still half asleep and let me do it - I loved it!

So, I have tried several times since and sometimes she let me and other times not - typically if she has just showered she would reluctantly let me do it. Last week, things had changed...I bent her over and dove in and, after a few seconds she started to push her ass back against my tongue! She said "that feels good...I might let you fuck my ass one day..."! She never told me that it felt good before, I may have converted her!

Needless to say I am pretty excited for our next play session.
 
If I really like the guy and he's sweet and kind I'll let him ride my face with my tongue deep inside of him. :eek:

I'd be happy to do the same to a sexy lady as well. I'm not a big fan of receiving it, though.
 
Hmmmm I love getting my ass rimmed makes me sonfucking hard, and harder if the woman initiates it and really wants to do it.
I'm always happy to return the favour too.....especially if she wants. To sit on my face!
 
I love anything to do with the ass. Licking it, sucking it, fucking it, absolutely anything. The bigger the ass, the better, and that goes for both male and female ass.
 
I could spend a whole night burried in my wife's ass, love it when a woman likes to have her ass eaten and licked, I am up for it always!
 
Yes! I absolutely love to eat ass and to receive it.. especially rimming another guys ass...
 
I have gone from my wife absolutely refusing to now, she enjoys it. She pushes back on my tongue, she has relaxed enough to let it feel good. Ass-licking is now something I commonly do for her and it is fantastic!
 
I have gone from my wife absolutely refusing to now, she enjoys it. She pushes back on my tongue, she has relaxed enough to let it feel good. Ass-licking is now something I commonly do for her and it is fantastic!

good for you brother...I know it's been a long process for us...
 
I love to do it while giving a blowjob, usually drives men crazy in my experience. Not always but for the most part.
 
My wife has recently asked/let me do this. I LOVE it. She moans and says it feels so good. When I'm licking her ass and she moans and quivers, it almost makes me cum right then.
 
I was licking my wife today, and sometimes I like to go further down if she is in the mood. She like soft gently licks. She was laying on her back and my wet tongue was playing around here tight hole and her fingers was playing with her pussy. I love to open my eyes and watch her play with herself while I am licking her ass.
Today I was trying to go a bit deeper so while stretching out the tongue trying to get into her tight hole, she started to push her ass down on my tongue. I just stuck my tongue out and she was fucking it with her ass! I never licked her so deep before.
There is no better way to feel a female orgasm. When she orgasms her butthole really starts pulsating against my tongue.
 
Back
Top