Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

So when is the assassination happening? Come on, don't a bunch of pussies, you can do it. If he's such a terrible leader then clearly it's the best solution. Go on, it will be awesome, plus you will be famous for it.
 
So when is the assassination happening? Come on, don't a bunch of pussies, you can do it. If he's such a terrible leader then clearly it's the best solution. Go on, it will be awesome, plus you will be famous for it.
And turn him into a martyr? Better to let him fall into his own sand trap.
 
And turn him into a martyr? Better to let him fall into his own sand trap.
20170401_LDD002_0.jpg
 
November 25, 2017



Trump Is Quietly Making It Even Harder To Report Sexual Harassment And Discrimination


The White House has been trying to shut women up this whole time.


President Donald Trump reversed an Obama-era order that forbid federal contractors from keeping secret sexual harassment and discrimination cases. The 2014 rule prohibited these companies, which employ about 26 million people, from forcing workers to resolve complaints through arbitration, an increasingly common method businesses use to settle disputes out of the public eye.


The assault on women began almost instantly after the primal female scream that was the women’s march in January.

That month, Trump signed his first executive order (surrounded by men). Literally a “gag rule,” meant to prevent health clinics around the world from even talking about abortion.


After the order on arbitration came in March, the administration in August ditched an innovative equal pay initiative launched by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

In September, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos rescinded a key Obama-era effort meant to help victims of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses: A 2011 letter sent by the administration to colleges defining sexual assault and setting a new standard for how schools should respond to such accusations.

Tuesday, Trump publicly defended Republican Roy Moore, the 70-year-old Senate candidate in Alabama who has been accused of preying on underage girls as a younger man.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...5b385e4b03dec8249b7e5?utm_hp_ref=donald-trump
 
Emperor Carrot used the presence of Native Americans, as an opportunity to use a racist slur.

Who the fuck is Emperor Carrot's publicist ? The visuals are horrific.


Trump made his comments Monday while standing in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson, the former president who signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830 that resulted in the tragic Trail of Tears. Thousands of Native Americans died of cold, starvation and disease during the harrowing trek to the undeveloped Western territories.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...c6bd6e4b087444df23562?utm_hp_ref=donald-trump

Native American Heritage Day Falling On Black Friday Is 'Poor Taste,' Activist Says

November 20, 2017

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/11/20/native-american-heritage-day

Did anyone bother to look at this year's calendar ?

Emperor Carrot signed something.

Black Friday and Native American Heritage day on November 25, 2017
( like oil and water.)

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc.../national-native-american-heritage-month-2017
 
And turn him into a martyr? Better to let him fall into his own sand trap.

Whatever else he is, he isn't completely stupid, not enough to ruin his own presidency. If he was then he never would have won in the first place. Anyway, he's already been made into a martyr of sorts, so it's not like it would make things worse. Plus from a statistical standpoint, America is due for another presidential assassination.

Also I made a bet at the start of Trumps presidency that he would be assassinated before his first term is up.
 
A "show meeting" that won’t result in an agreement.

What is the point of Democrats being present a Emperor Carrot's meeting ? There are Republicans that are dead set against his tax bill.


“Given that the president doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead,” Schumer, D-N.Y., and Pelosi said in a statement. “Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."


http://time.com/5039373/donald-trump-twitter-democrats-meeting/?xid=homepage

Democrats Schumer and Pelosi are once again being the grown-ups, once again being forced into the position of having to save Paul Ryan's and Mitch McConnell's asses and keep this republic limping along for one more year. Their ability to do that, however, is strained to its limits by the Dumpster fire in the White House.
They are doing the only responsible thing they can right now, while they have the ability to do so—resist. Refuse to negotiate with the terrorists, and hope that there are enough Republicans who meant it when they took their oath of office to keep everything from totally going off the rails.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...e-thing-for-Democrats-to-let-happen#read-more

Just when Democrats start hoping that there is some integrity residing inside the Republican party, in spite of Emperor Carrot's corruption...

The Republicans cave to Emperor Carrot's tax plan.



http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ance_tax_reform_bill_in_budget_committee.html


Would you like to know why ? I would.
 
Whatever else he is, he isn't completely stupid, not enough to ruin his own presidency.

Tilt. Trump hasn't managed to establish a presidency yet. Evidence his retweeting of racist filth this morning. He's still back on the playground.
 
*reads post, looks at pic*

Ah, but she just gave proof this week, that it is a matchless match.

(Apologies to Fiddler on the Roof:)

If someone does not get a psychiatrist for Emperor Carrot's problem concerning his self contempt and self loathing, America will not be having any pleasant Winter holidays.

yikes

He is going further around the bend, than I had imagined.
 
"We were not surprised to see David Duke and the KKK celebrating, today."


Britain First, and The English Defense League (no sane person wants anything to do with them)- source of the tweeter (of psychological sewerage) that Emperor Carrot re-tweeted

Trump Retweets Incendiary Anti-Muslim Videos From Controversial Group

November 29, 201710


Muslim migrant beating a Dutch citizen, was debunked. The Netherlands Embassy says the perpetrator was, in fact, a Dutch citizen who was convicted.

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/29/5671...y-anti-muslim-videos-from-controversial-group


White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders stood before the cameras, and earned her paycheck: She lied.

:rolleyes:


Sarah Huckabee Sanders does not care about the people that will get harassed, hurt, or killed, because of this thoughtless, heartless, and unbelievably stupid gesture.
 
The Republicans that sold America

What will their cut be ?


Same old process, Republicans throw a party for their rich friends. Democrats get to clean up the mess, and the tax payer gets to foot the bill for everything.

Like many emperors before him, Emperor Carrot has collected many titles. Lord of the Flies is now one of them.

Unfortunately, Emperor Carrot was not confined to an isolated island. His band of followers are putting a plan in motion, that will have a drastic effect on America.

"Unfortunately, this tax plan doesn’t live up the commitment I got from President Trump, when he told me he wouldn’t support tax reform that benefited the very rich at the expense of the little guy."

- Sen. Claire McCaskill


Elizabeth Warren shouts, "Trump is telling lies, again."


The new analysis further debunks President Donald Trump’s promises that wealthy people would not benefit from his tax plan.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...p-bill-raises-taxes-on-millions-of-americans/


Emperor Carrot stood in front of his rally gathering, and lied to the people of Missouri. There are extremists that are gleefully celebrating the punishment of the masses. But, those that were willing to tolerate lies that had no direct impact on them, will not applaud the effect that these lies will have.

Emperor Carrot is working to benefit himself, directly. He has an empire, and that empire will be provided for, at the cost of America.

Emperor Carrot boasted about his wealth, and said he would not be bought. He sold himself to anyone that could provide what he wanted.


Emperor Carrot lied about the extent of his wealth. Now, money is flowing into the coffers of his empire, from the coffers of the American taxpayers. Money flowing from international bank accounts, corporation bank accounts.


52 people voted to transform America into a dystopia. Why are they willing to throw their fellow Americans into a pit of despair ?

48 people voted to fight for Democracy. They are not willing to give international conglomerate corporations the license to strip America bare.


In the meantime, extremists rub their hands (and other body parts) in anticipation of what else might be thrown into the fire of destruction.

Extremist radicals have decided that is what their fellow Americans deserve,even though their fate will be the same, as everyone else's.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-step-for-destroying-Social-Security-Medicare



Florida Sen. Marco Rubio let the cat food out of the bag Wednesday, telling a group of lobbyists that hiking the deficit with this tax bill is the first step in dismantling Social Security and Medicare.


Creating massive deficits and then insisting that we have to destroy the safety net because of the deficit is What. Republicans. Do.


You're just not supposed to say that part out loud.
 
Demorats in a state of agitation, feeling that the president was selling out the signature achievement of the New Deal for a temporary tax hike.

Experiment on America, Kansas experiment failed- Brownback followed the same plan, and the people of Kansas suffered


A host of other bit players have pushed Brownback’s misguided agendas. They include staff economists, the Kansas Policy Institute and ultra-conservative groups such as the American Legislative Exchange Council.

The Koch brothers loom in there, too.


http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/yael-t-abouhalkah/article74186407.html

Senators were still grappling with several issues Thursday, including how to craft a trigger that would impose automatic tax increases if the tax package doesn't raise as much revenue as projected. The provision would mollify deficit hawks who worry that the massive package of tax cuts for businesses and individuals would add too much to the nation's mounting debt.

Sen. John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 3 Republican in the Senate, called the trigger "a work in progress" Thursday afternoon.

Senators were also considering whether to add a deduction for local property taxes. The current Senate bill completely eliminates the federal deduction for state and local taxes, a popular deduction in the Democratic-leaning states of New York, New Jersey, California and Illinois as well as many wealthy suburbs nationwide.

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, proposed an amendment to let homeowners deduct up to $10,000 in local property taxes on the their federal returns. It is similar to a provision in the House-passed bill.

Without the deduction, Collins said, it would be "very problematic for me" to vote for the bill.

Collins would make up the estimated $146 billion in lost revenue by keeping the personal income tax rate for the wealthiest earners at 39.6 percent and make a smaller cut in the corporate tax rate. Trump and other Republicans insist that the corporate tax rate must be reduced from 35 percent to 20 percent.

Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., backed the package Wednesday after securing an increase in the deduction for business income from 17.4 percent to 20 percent. The deduction is for business owners who report their business income on their individual tax returns.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., has also been pushing to increase the tax break for these business owners. He has been noncommittal about his support, even with the change secured by Daines.

The tax package would mark the first time in 31 years that Congress has overhauled the tax code.

The plan would nearly double the standard deduction to around $12,000 for individuals and about $24,000 for married couples. The tax cuts for individuals would expire in 2026 while the corporate tax cuts would be permanent.


http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article187286173.html


It turns out they were biding their time until they held all the levers of power again so they could slash taxes for the wealthy, raise taxes on everyone else and institute "triggers" to cut vital programs as soon as their deep cuts start to raise the deficit, as they inevitably will. Why take half a loaf when you can hold out and get the whole bakery?


Then, when it blows up the deficit, you’re supposed to come sadly before the nation, blame the Democrats for not “compromising,” and mournfully tell millions of the elderly and disabled that it’s time for those lazy moochers to kick in.


http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a13986952/republican-tax-bill-roy-moore/

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/30/tax-pocalypse-now-gops-denial-of-reality-hits-critical-mass/


Trump White House acknowledges that tax cuts will blow up the deficit, doesn’t care

Years of messaging from the Republican Party disappeared overnight now that they have control of the government.


https://www.salon.com/2017/10/03/tr...ax-cuts-will-blow-up-the-deficit-doesnt-care/



GOP politicians are operating in the world of ideology and convenient fantasies that will please their donors.



Just ask yourself:

If the markets were crashing and Steve Mnuchin held a press conference assuring everybody that the administration had an action plan in the works, would you believe him? His complete detachment from reality has mostly been an infuriating sideshow during this tax push. If stuff ever really hits the fan, though, his reputation for fibbing is going to make things even worse. Just like someone else we know.


https://slate.com/business/2017/11/steve-mnuchin-has-been-lying-about-the-tax-plan.html


Official Analysis Finds Republicans Are Completely Wrong About Their Tax Bill Paying for Itself


The Senate tax bill is expected to add $1 trillion to the deficit over 10 years


Official Analysis Finds Republicans Are Completely Wrong About Their Tax Bill Paying for Itself


The Senate tax bill is expected to add $1 trillion to the deficit over 10 years


http://www.motherjones.com/politics...wrong-about-their-tax-bill-paying-for-itself/

The president has tried to publicly humiliate several Senate Republicans — but McCain is the only one whom he has mocked for suffering torture as a prisoner of war. Multiple GOP lawmakers are immune from political pressure because they are headed for imminent retirement — but only McCain enjoys the radical freedom that attends the knowledge of one’s imminent death.

And McCain will vote for the Trump tax cuts, anyway.

Mitch McConnell still has some wrinkles to iron out. It’s unclear how he will address his deficit hawks’ concerns without alienating his other members. And he has made expensive promises to Susan Collins and Ron Johnson, without revealing how he intends to pay for them.

But if John McCain will vote for McConnell’s final product — even if that means making one of his final acts as a public servant a garish betrayal of his putative principles — then his colleagues are all but certain to do the same.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...caps-career-by-declaring-himself-a-fraud.html
 
Trump and the GOP are prime examples of "how to kill a country". Say Goodbye to the USA before the name changes to "The Land Owned by the Wealthy".

I'm convinced that Donald TrumPutin is telling all non-rich citizens of this Country that they are 'number one' using his finger to graphically show us what he means.
 
Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI agents

The plea itself relates to false statements Flynn made to the FBI on Jan. 24 — four days after Emperor Carrot was inaugurated — about his conversations with Kislyak during the transition.

Michael Flynn admitted making false statements to the FBI about asking the ambassador in late December to “refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed on Russia that same day.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a77d604373d_story.html?utm_term=.df13faae2cd2



Michael Flynn, Emperor Carrot's former national security adviser, is reportedly set to plead guilty to lying to the FBI over a meeting he had with Russia’s then Washington Ambassador Sergey Kislyak on December 29 2016, the same day that Barack Obama imposed sanctions on Russia and expelled 35 diplomats in response for Moscow’s alleged interference in the 2016 election.


http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...white-house-fbi-special-counsel-a8087186.html

December 29, 2016


The Obama administration announced sweeping new measures against Russia on Thursday in retaliation for what U.S. officials have characterized as interference in this fall’s presidential election, ordering the expulsion of Russian “intelligence operatives” and slapping new sanctions on state agencies and individuals suspected in the hacks of U.S. computer systems.

The response, unveiled just weeks before President Obama leaves office, culminates months of internal debate over how to react to Russia’s election-year provocations. In recent months, the FBI and CIA have concluded that Russia intervened repeatedly in the 2016 election, leaking damaging information in an attempt to undermine the electoral process and help Donald Trump take the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...917067331bb_story.html?utm_term=.58548053b250
 
Republicans are quick to point out that Mike Flynn was part of the Obama administration.


Former President Barack Obama warned then-President-elect Donald Trump about Michael Flynn during their Oval Office meeting two days after the election, current and former administration officials confirmed.

Obama and his staff felt Flynn was problematic and prone to what they thought of as crazy ideas, and had fired him from his job as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Obama relayed that to Trump during the 90 minutes they spent together.


Obama hadn’t planned to spend time in the meeting criticizing Flynn, but it came up as part of the conversation when the topic of personnel came up, according to a former Obama administration official. Accounts differ on how extensive he got, with one person familiar with the meeting saying that Obama forcefully told Trump to steer clear of Flynn.

This seemed to momentarily give Trump pause, the former Obama administration official said.


https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/08/obama-warn-trump-michael-flynn-238116
 
Emperor Carrot's premature pre-victory tour

"Fundraising (for Lawyer Dollars) for the campaign"

The gala at NYC Cipriani was the first of three such events Emperor Carrot attended during a whirlwind five-hour hometown trip.

Hundreds of protesters greeted Emperor Carrot with chants of “lock him up” as his motorcade crossed 42nd St.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...c-donors-tax-plan-rips-dems-article-1.3672651

Sourced from Associated Press

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel, right, speaks at a fundraiser at Cipriani in New York, Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017.


Trump was attending three fundraising events in New York that were expected to raise $6 million for Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee between the president's campaign and the Republican National Committee.


The events brought Trump within blocks of Trump Tower, his New York City skyscraper. His longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and casino magnate Steve Wynn were spotted outside one of the gatherings at the Pierre hotel and Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., was photographed at the event.


http://www.chron.com/news/politics/...-Trump-says-we-re-12400744.php#photo-14639825

Golf in cold New Jersey?

Senate Republicans just gutted your big tax break



"Senate Republicans sold out working people, students, seniors, millennials, and millions of middle-class families, particularly in successful states like New Jersey," said U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., a member of the tax-writing Senate Finance Committee.

"And for what? To hand big, fat permanent tax breaks to powerful special interests and multinational corporations," he said.

Saturday
Noon

Protesters are making their voices heard in New York City as President Donald Trump visits for political fundraisers.

Outside his first event, several hundred protesters stood behind barricades along 42nd Street. His motorcade ducked into a side street so he saw some of the action but not most of it. Chants of “Donald Trump is going to jail” rang out.

Signs read: “Tax the rich, not working people” and “New York hates Trump.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.5a639b127ff4




12/2/17. President Donald Trump arrives in Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews following a trip to New York City.


December 2, 2017

Electric power was cut off for a time Saturday to about 3,000 homes and businesses in the heart of Washington’s Capitol Hill neighborhood.

By about 7 p.m. Pepco reported about 1700 customers remained without electricity. The homes and businesses involved were mainly north of Pennsylvania Avenue SE, from First Street and 13th Street.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9345ced896d_story.html?utm_term=.3098c5c9580a




Golf in Florida ? Virginia ? Texas ?
 
Ladies and gentleman, start your lawyers.


Jared Kushner... has been... a VERY... VERY, naughty senior adviser ..."



/end Lestat voice
 
Ladies and gentleman, start your lawyers.


Jared Kushner... has been... a VERY... VERY, naughty senior adviser ..."



/end Lestat voice
An Obama cabinet member noted that, unlike Team Tromp, none of Team Obama had to lawyer-up anytime during his term, let alone in the first few months. I read that lawyering-up for a an in-depth FBI 'interview' costs a Trumpian about a half-million to a million bucks. Your afore-mentioned fundraiser raised six mill, just enough for a few interrogations. Sad.
 
“Donald Trump talks about Kate Steinle like he knows her,” Brad Steinle said in a CNN interview in 2015. He added, “I’ve never heard a word from him. I don’t want to be affiliated with someone who doesn’t have the common courtesy to reach out and ask about Kate, and our political views and what we want."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...san-francisco-killing/?utm_term=.b521cd5413d8

December 4, 2017

Meanwhile, other people keep getting accidentally shot in America. In Louisville, Kentucky, a three-year-old shot himself, presumably without meaning to, and in Houston, nineteen-year-old Joshua Bradley was shot and killed by his older brother; “detectives said this tragic case just weeks before the Christmas holiday highlights the need for gun safety in your home,” reported the local ABC affiliate.

Conservatives aren’t as worked up about those shootings, though, because they were committed by NORMAL Americans born in the good old U.S.A. In fact, even non-accidental shootings — including the gun massacres that have become regular events in America — inspire conservatives to little more than “thoughts and prayers” when committed by natives, because such slayings are the sad but acceptable cost of freedom, while rare shootings by undocumenteds like Zárate are the only acts of violence (besides punching Nazis and the knockout game) that seem to upset them anymore.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/1...-an-accidental-shooting-to-go-ballistic-over/


Hair trigger weapon, in the wrong hands-

The SIG Sauer in Lopez Sanchez’s case has three features prone to accidents:

1. No safety lever, making it perpetually ready for firing.
2. Manufacturer-issued trigger pull of 4.4 pounds of force (in single-action mode), which is among the lightest on the market.
3. An unlabeled decocking lever despite being essential to disengage the single-action mode. (The SIG Sauer safety manual urges “DO NOT THUMB THE HAMMER DOWN the consequences can be serious injury or death — only and ALWAYS use the decocking lever.”)


Brad Steinle said he was “just flabbergasted” by the “culmination of errors” that led to his sister’s death. “Failure No. 1” was the feds’ decision to send Garcia Zarate back to San Francisco on a 20-year-old drug charge, which they should have known would never be prosecuted. The unsecured and loaded gun left in a Bureau of Land Management ranger’s vehicle, which was stolen. And, perhaps worst of all, a sheriff’s policy that allowed the release of a repeat felon who should have been deported.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...e-s-family-speaks-12396710.php#photo-14390408


Science, reason, and motives


December 2, 2017

His ( Jose Ines Garcia Zarate )attorneys argued that he found a gun wrapped in cloth under a chair on the pier, and it fired accidentally when he picked it up. Their forensic experts testified that the bullet that killed Steinle ricocheted from 15 feet away, something he could not have done intentionally.


The Justice Department is considering bringing federal charges against him, and at its request, a judge in Texas on Friday unsealed an arrest warrant for Garcia Zarate that was issued days after Steinle's shooting. Federal officials say they believe the Steinle shooting violated the terms of Garcia Zarate's supervised release following his conviction for illegal re-entry to the U.S.


http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...einle-case-became-an-immigration-12400604.php


December 4, 2017

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Monday slammed a Republican bill that would make it easier for gun owners to legally carry concealed weapons across state lines ahead of a House vote later this week. It would be the first action by Congress on guns since mass shootings in Nevada and Texas killed more than 80 people.

Pelosi accused Republicans of doing the bidding of the National Rifle Association, which calls the concealed-carry law its top legislative priority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...848315642d0_story.html?utm_term=.5e77d550213e



Bill Expanding Concealed-Carry Gun Rights Advances in House

November 29, 2017

Bring your gun with you, everywhere!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/us/politics/concealed-carry-gun-rights-reciprocity-house.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head drags the Middle East down into the open sewerage canal, with him. Frantic to distract from Russiagate, and water down the toxic shock reaction to his Tax Plan.

8.17am: Palestinian representative to Britain says decision would be 'kiss of death' for peace process
8.43am: US intention to move embassy to Jerusalem is sign of 'incompetence and failure', Iran's Supreme Leader says
8.55am: Boris Johnson says UK has no plans to move embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
9.16am: Pope Francis calls for city's 'status quo' to be respected
9.27am: Turkey says recognition would plunge region and world 'into a fire with no end in sight'
12.41pm: Theresa May says she intends to speak to Donald Trump about the matter
18:05pm Donald Trump officially recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Do not take it personal, Palestine. It is just the American Emperor's way of doing business.


He is very passive aggressive.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...alestine-us-president-recognise-a8094321.html
 
Do not take it personal, Palestine. It is just the American Emperor's way of doing business.


He is very passive aggressive.
Don't forget 'contrary'. Whatever he's told he shouldn't do is exactly what he'll do. Convince him that leaving the US embassy in Tel Aviv is a bad thing, and he'll have it rebuilt (via cost-plus contracts with Tromp.Com-linked builders).
 
Back
Top