Lucan's strange erotic drawings

Well thank you-- the more erotic drawings the better I think, so I'll post a few more before I fall asleep. Pen & ink is my favorite I think, though pencil or charcoal or paint are all fun too...

canon.JPG

ferretqueen.JPG

big%20suck.JPG

toys.JPG

plethora.JPG

something different- very nice -i like it -your very talented :)

Fixed some missing links...

Howdy everyone, if there's anyone out there...
Apparently some of the earlier drawings had disappeared from the cybernetic compound wherein they reside, so I re-linked them & now they all seem to be there (except the quoted pictures in the post above, but I don't know what I can do about that...).

So enjoy... let me see if I have anything new to post... well here are some badly scanned things I don't think I've put up yet. Perhaps it's time to do some more scanning.

PC220078.JPG

PC220081.JPG

carrying.JPG

Drawing11.jpg

bird.jpg

Happy New Year!!!!

Good to see you back, Lucan.

Fascinating and provocative, as always.

Wish you could post more often.

Rags

Apparently some of the earlier drawings had disappeared from the cybernetic compound wherein they reside, so I re-linked them & now they all seem to be there (except the quoted pictures in the post above, but I don't know what I can do about that...).

We're out here, and you are appreciated. Lots of lurkers too I'm sure.

Hope you keep posting.

Hhrrr, these are all magnificent~! They're so creative, in this... fairly strange way. I wish I had as much artistic talent as you do.

these are just amazing! Your style has inspired me. I like the surrealism coming in.. nice work :D

Watercolor fun

It's been awhile... I was playing around with watercolors last weekend. I want a lesson from Milo Manara if anyone can arrange it... :)

Enjoy!

bigcigar.jpg

whitewings.jpg

bluerider.jpg

cathead1600.jpg

devilsgift.jpg

More fun with watercolors

Ho ho ho

...well some aren't exactly, maybe erotic, but here they are....

mermaidy.jpg

paintedface.jpg

tetrachromat.jpg

tiptoethrough.jpg

twoandahalf.jpg

whatsthepoint.jpg

About stinking time!:D
COOL!

(yes, I'd be into a learning session with Manara!)

Allright, more freaky goodness! You should check out Et Alors, online mag, this chick is into gender bending stuff is as always looking for content, don't know if you're interested, but I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.etalorsmagazine.com/

Wow, I've just scrolled through five pages of outstanding art. Not only have you given me the kick I need to get back in to my own painting and drawing but you've inspired me to write something different too. Thank you.

Lucan's Strange Erotic Drawings.

I must say, LucanXXX, your work is genius. You should come out with a book about it. Many of your pieces look very Giger-esque . I mean, your visions are extremely obscure. Do you plan to take your art to another level?
:cool:

I must say, LucanXXX, your work is genius. You should come out with a book about it. Many of your pieces look very Giger-esque . I mean, your visions are extremely obscure. Do you plan to take your art to another level?
:cool:

Hi and thanks for the compliments! I would love to take this to some other level, but I'm no sure where that level is. In the past I've put together books of some of my sketchs (non-erotic) and sold them, and I've been thinking I should do that, at least to send to a publisher or two & see if they'd want to publish something.

And I'm losing track of which ones I've posted and which I haven't-- I need to figure that all out; maybe once I get everything rescanned w/ my new machine...
It's very gratifying to hear that you enjoy the drawings!
lucan

Allright, more freaky goodness! You should check out Et Alors, online mag, this chick is into gender bending stuff is as always looking for content, don't know if you're interested, but I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.etalorsmagazine.com/

Hi! Thanks for the recommendation... Very nice, so highly polished. I tend not to be so slick, but maybe I should send them something. Sure, why not?
Thanks,
l

Just now saw these, very beautiful. Erotic, sensual, disturbing, dark. Full of energy and movement. I particularly like the pen and ink work. Great job :)

The finished native princess drawing is glorious. The shading is beyond awe-inspiring, and her proportions are fantastic. My favourite piece so far. Bravo.

Brilliant , just brilliant and when you start to add color and shading the depth of your creativity just becomes even more apparent
Well done I hope and expect to see more of your pictures more widely in the future
You have enough ideas In some pictures for a whole story to he created
Elements of Bosch, Dali even a little bit of Schiele
Fantastic

So enjoy... let me see if I have anything new to post... well here are some badly scanned things I don't think I've put up yet. Perhaps it's time to do some more scanning.

PC220078.JPG

PC220081.JPG

carrying.JPG

Drawing11.jpg

bird.jpg

they would look really good framed on a wall as well

These are truly brilliant, evocative and shocking
Delicate balance of elements that draw the eye and challenge sensibilities
Nice

Back