Humor Erotica Stories

PlaySulla

Virgin
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Posts
1
Does anyone have any favorite humor erotica stories? I really enjoy the Noel Amos Lust novels. He is able to make jokes, create a world of humor, while also tightening up the pants.

It's a tough line. When you are writing a comedy it's sometimes hard to write real erotica in there.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?
 
Well, yes, but sexual preference in a story (and even category much of the time) are large determinants whether someone will want to read it and be prepared to see the humor in it. Best to pin those down.
 
I must confess that I have trouble in taking erotica seriously. In my book, sex is supposed to be fun, not earnest. And it’s only a small step from fun to funny. For this reason, if for no other, my stories tend to lean in the direction of light-hearted. But, that said, the only story that I have posted here in the Humour & Satire category - http://www.literotica.com/s/elspeth-is-different - has had far fewer hits than just about anything else I have posted – although the score is pretty respectable. Maybe readers at large don’t like to masturbate and laugh at the same time? Pity.
 
The Rocky Horror Show. I would be laughing like a hyena and cringing-- and at the same time, yanno...

I think it was the platform boots, mostly. ;)
 
I love AussieScribbler's stories. They are hilarious and sexy. Several on here have the Hot rating. I especially love Lusting While Dusting (that might be on An Other Site!).
 
A couple of mine fall into the Humor/Satire category.

You've Been Trolled!
Ticks
The Deadly Quicksand
Sveni the Viking Rockstar (peruse the Scouries thread before reading)
Gettin' Any Dirt For Your Worm?
 
Does anyone have any favorite humor erotica stories? I really enjoy the Noel Amos Lust novels. He is able to make jokes, create a world of humor, while also tightening up the pants.

It's a tough line. When you are writing a comedy it's sometimes hard to write real erotica in there.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

My stories here are "serious", but there's humour in them. It's part of life, and since a lot of my story is about unpleasant subjects (introversion, cancer, a closeted relationship) a little bit of humour goes a long way to stop it from getting too oppressive.
 
you're looking for a little humor with your erotica?

here's one:

[size=+3]
Just One Night
[/size]


by scouries©

1.jpg


Here are some readers comments:

...First two pages, I laughed my ass off. Then I got too horny for laughing. Brilliant story.

...A very enjoyable read and funny. Chuckled through most of it.

...Loved the baited intrigue, humor and erotic sorties.

...I like the humorous tone, though. Most stories make the sex too serious - sometimes dully so. This made it more the fun it should naturally be. Thanx.

...A really sweet loving and sometimes humorous story that is very erotic and explicit.
 
I've never tried to write anything outright humorous, but all of my stories have a few good one liners in there.
 
While neither of these stories were posted as humor stories, they were both written with a lot of goofiness as part of the characters.

Olivia Finds her Christmas Cheer - which happens to be my Winter Theme Contest entry. (Not pimping, just acknowledging)

Sword Swinging Zombie Killer - I think this one is pretty funny.

and finally -

Her Clothes - One I posted in the Humor category. It's a retelling of an old joke as a story.

Not sure if this is the kind of approach the OP means or not, but offered just the same. :)
 
Back
Top