Spiro and the Elven Princess (Closed for Virgininneed)

"Good choice, I'll collect you later,"

Althea and the maid talked for a long time. She learned herr name, Emma, and found out she was nineteen years old. She was very friendly and had family on the border between the land Spiro controlled and the area the wood elves lived in. Thy got along very well, and Althea felt happy.

A few hours before Spiro was supposed to come, she bathed and Emma did her hair, dark and shiny, a few waves falling in the back. She chose a white dress that seemed to flow, but fitted in the top. She looked somewhat angelic, but her dress did reveal a lot of skin in the top. She had healed her body with magic during the ay, so she was in good shape.

He knocked on her door, calling in, "Are you ready for your next training session? We will convene in the Library, I'll lead you there now if you are healed."

Althea opened the door and smiled up at him. She waved goodbye to Emma before walking with him down the hall.
 
"A keen imagination and the ability to fantasize is an important feature for all of my servants. Life in the Manor can be challenging at times, and it is vital to be able to escape reality," Spiro said, leading Althea to a stool in the library and sitting himself on a chair across from her, "For this lesson, I want you to tell me a story. It can be real or fake, but it must encompass a fantasy you have. The more embarrassing the fantasy is to you, the better. You may act out any of the parts that you describe or you may choose to simply give descriptions, the choice is yours. I want you to be honest, and I want you to be creative."
 
"A keen imagination and the ability to fantasize is an important feature for all of my servants. Life in the Manor can be challenging at times, and it is vital to be able to escape reality,"

Althea watched him as she sat on a stool and Spiro sat in froont of her. She felt nervous as he looked at her, realizing he would be focusing on her the entire time.

"For this lesson, I want you to tell me a story. It can be real or fake, but it must encompass a fantasy you have. The more embarrassing the fantasy is to you, the better. You may act out any of the parts that you describe or you may choose to simply give descriptions, the choice is yours. I want you to be honest, and I want you to be creative."

She nodded and thought of stories she had told before. A fantasy she had? Embarassing? Then she had a thought, something she hd told before that now felt strangely similar to her situation. She took a deep breath and began.

"There were two kingdoms, enemies for many centuries, always fighting against each other, filled with hate. There was no real reason for fighting with each other, only fighting beacause they hated their enemy. At the center of the war were two families, who lived on lands bordering the other. They had grown very bitter and often attacked without provocation.

"There was a daughter, traveling on horseback alone near the border, deep in thought. Lost in her own mind, she never noticed the sounds of others nearby. As she reached a stream and began to take a drink,someone grabbed her from behind and tied her hands behind her back and threw her onto the horse.

"Her kidnapper returned to his family's castle and was about to toss her into the dungeon when the son stopped him. Convincing his father to give her to him, the man, prince of the kingdom that was her enemy, carried her to his bedchambers where he undressed her and made her his own." Althea blushed. It was a popular tale among elves, but she felt embarassed saying that to her own captor.

"After weeks of holding her captive in his room, the prince fell in love and he secretely married the girl. Hoever, his father quickly found out and sought to punish his son. But after seeing them together, he decided it was time to end the war and celebrate. The two kingdoms became allies, which kept them from falling in times of trouble." She paused.

"Would you like me to act out any parts or tell another story? I can also sing and dance if you would like me to."
 
"Yes, tell me more. Show me what parts of the story really turn you on. Sing, dance, act, do whatever you think I will like. Show me how the girl seduced the prince, or how the prince dominated the girl, whichever you prefer," he said with kindness, letting a brief smile show his satisfaction, "Tell me the details of the story that make you blush. Tell me the things that give you butterflies and fill you with yearning. If not this story, then another, but be explicit. Recount the touch, the words, the emotions. Show or tell, sing or dance, whichever."

He wanted her to open up to him, and he knew pushing her to embrace her embarrassments around sexuality was an important first step.
 
"Yes, tell me more. Show me what parts of the story really turn you on. Sing, dance, act, do whatever you think I will like. Show me how the girl seduced the prince, or how the prince dominated the girl, whichever you prefer," he said with kindness, letting a brief smile show his satisfaction, "Tell me the details of the story that make you blush. Tell me the things that give you butterflies and fill you with yearning. If not this story, then another, but be explicit. Recount the touch, the words, the emotions. Show or tell, sing or dance, whichever."

She bit her lip and thought. Then Althea stood, smiling, and walked behind Spiro. "Well, at first the prince took her out of lust, but he slowly started to care for the girl. And the girl, frightened and confuse in the beginning, began to express her feelings towards him." She slowly massaged his back and shoulders gently.

"As she started to realize and understand what she felt, the girl began to be more affectionate and bold." One of her hands slipped forward, touching his chest. "Instead of just letting him take her while she lay still, her bodywould respond to his touch, and she would touch him as well, in areas that were very intimate."

She lowered her head so her lips were right by his ear. "One night, she snuck up behind him and began to kiss his neck like this," Althea said, planting small kisses up and down his neck. As she did so, she began to undo her dress. "And then she touched him." Her hand reached forward and touched his cock as her dress fell to the floor.

She was surprised with herself for being so bold, for trying to seduce him. But deep down she wanted him. She wanted him kissing her and caressing her and she wanted him to make love to her. "Do you want me to continue?"
 
Spiro was impressed as the little elf smiled and with an unknown confidence continued her story. "Well, at first the prince took her out of lust, but he slowly started to care for the girl. And the girl, frightened and confuse in the beginning, began to express her feelings towards him." He was even more surprised by her eagerness to touch him and to please him. Hiding his satisfaction he let her continue.

"As she started to realize and understand what she felt, the girl began to be more affectionate and bold." He let her touch him and slip her hand down onto his chest. "Instead of just letting him take her while she lay still, her bodywould respond to his touch, and she would touch him as well, in areas that were very intimate."

Spiro realized that the story was getting eerily similar to their current situation, and he was excited that she was opening up to him.

She lowered her head so her lips were right by his ear. "One night, she snuck up behind him and began to kiss his neck like this," Althea said, and shivers ran up and down his spine as her lips pressed against the back of his neck. "And then she touched him." Her hand reached forward and touched his cock as her dress fell to the floor.

He was stunned, but overtly maintained his demeanor and confidence. From the noise and the glimpse he managed from the corner of his eye he thought she must have just undressed. While this was certainly unexpected, he was intrigued by her progress and wanted her to continue. As she touched his cock, his mind began to wander and he considered just how far he was going to let her take this.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Did I tell you to stop?" he said firmly, retaking control of his voice and the situation, "He must have been a pretty weak prince if it only took a short touch of his cock to seduce him. No there must have been more, don't be shy," he chided with a tone of irritation, "Finish the story."

His arousal peaked as he let himself be absorbed by her words.
 
Last edited:
"Do you want me to continue?"

"Did I tell you to stop?" he said firmly, retaking control of his voice and the situation, "He must have been a pretty weak prince if it only took a short touch of his cock to seduce him. No there must have been more, don't be shy," he chided with a tone of irritation, "Finish the story."

She bit her lip, blushing, and smiled. "She touched his cheek and turned his head so that she could kiss him," she said as she acted out the story. She kissed him for a long time, closing her eyes and smiling before she pulled back. "And she liked it very much. After kissing him, she moved in front of him and sat in his lap, naed, and kissed him again." She sat with her legs over one of his own, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, pulling him close so that her breasts pressed against his chest, shifting occasionally, her body moving over his cock. Taking a break from the kiss, she smiled up at him, making it clear how much she wanted him. Her han rubbed his cock gently, sliding her hand inside of his pants, stroking him.
 
He kissed back as she passionately re-enacted the story. Spiro knew that this was ahead of her training, but he could see that she was loosening up and her trust and confidence was growing. His hands slid over her smooth naked skin, leaving behind tiny bumps as her skin reacted to the sensitive touch.

With her breasts pressed against his chest, Spiro looked kindly into her eyes and saw she was smiling up at him. Then his cock hardened as her hand slipped inside his pants as she stroked him. He swallowed away a rush of pleasure and his mind went red with need. Wanting her. Seeing her nakedness. Feeling her skin against him.

Spiro unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper, allowing Althea more room to work. Slowly, he let his cock free from his pants. It looked large in her small hand. His heart paced and his mouth dried.

Undoing the buttons on his shirt, Spiro looked at his little captive, “So, how does the story end? The girl kissed her prince while sitting in his lap and he was stricken? No! She must have done something more, something more seductive. Tell me about it. Tell me the most secret part of your fantasy,” his tone was more gentle than before, but still was stern and reflected indifference. He wouldn’t let it show that he was enjoying her nakedness and was melting at her touch. Spiro reminded himself that in this instance he was her teacher and mentor, he would need to control is urge to take her maidenhood. After all, this was only her second training session of the first level of training.

He decided that after this lesson he would speed up her training. Resolving to skip two of the first level training sessions, Spiro decided he would hold one more training session that night, and then graduate her to the next level. It was time for things to get more physical.
 
Althea gasped as she felt his hands running over her body, giving her goosebumps. Her hands got entangled in his hair as her kiss grew more passionate. Opening her mouth, she played with his tongue, moaning.

Althea looked down, touching and squeezing him as she pulled out his manhood. He was so big. She felt curious and began to expirement, touching him differently and watching his reactions. She noticed his balls and squeezed them gently, her eyes wide as she looked at his large cock.

Her heart began to run faster as she watched him unbutton his shirt. “So, how does the story end? The girl kissed her prince while sitting in his lap and he was stricken? No! She must have done something more, something more seductive. Tell me about it. Tell me the most secret part of your fantasy,” She blushed and nodded, smiling up at him, noticing the kindness in his eyes and the tone of his voice.

"I... I haven't really done this before, so I might not be very good," she said as her cheels turned pimk. She got out of his lap and knelt in front of him. Taking his cock in her hand, she began to lick the head as she squeezed him. "Thgirl went to her knees before him and began to pleasure him with her mouth." Shhe began sucking, slowly letting more into her mouth
 
Spiro watched in amazement as the little virgin elf dropped to her knees and after licking him a moment, slowly took him inside her mouth. His hardness was thicker than he realized, and as he watched her wrap her lips around him, he wondered how long she would manage.

He dropped his hand down onto the sensitive spot behind her big ear, and gently stroked with his fingertips. Reaching his head forward, he was able to look down on the little girl and could see her budding breasts peaking out from below her chin. She engulfed more of him, and then a little more. Bit by bit she took him deeper and deeper.

His hand combed through her hair. Feeling his hard cock squeezed in her wet virgin mouth was wonderful. In truth, he had surrounded himself with some of the best fellatio experts in the fief, including is personal courtesan. Yet, the meaning behind this particular moment, and the pure innocent youth of the girl kneeling below him, made this experience unparalleled. She still had a long way to go before she would be ready to serve him fully, but as her soft lips rubbed against him, he knew she was his.

Not wanting the moment to end quite yet, he gently guided her back and forth with his hand. He let out a small groan of encouragement.
 
Last edited:
She smiled as he touched her ear, his touch so gentle and soft. She liked the way it felt, him touching her that way. It was so nice to feel someone caressing her. She closed her eyes as she moaned quietly around him. And then his hand caressed her hair, and she sighed happily. She felt so peaceful when she felt his hand on her sking.

Althea felt him starting to help her, teaching her, guiding her through the movements. It warmd her heart hearing him groan, glad that he was enjoying it. Giving him pleasure made her feel good. She was a fast learner, and soon she figured out what he liked and what he didn't and applied it. Her head bobbed up and down, occasionally stopping for air and smiling up at him before continuing.
 
Bobbing on his cock, Spiro could feel as she slowly adjusted techniques, testing her limits … and his. The ache was growing and he could feel his muscle flexing and tightening, widening and lengthening.

He took a few short hard breaths, closing his eyes and rolling his head back. Her wet mouth sliding up and down his shaft. Her cheeks cushioning and squeezing. Her focus only on him.

As she stopped for another air break and smiled up at him, his vision dropped to her naked body. Gently he led her up to her feet so he could better examine her more intimately.

Standing so close to him, her chest rising and falling rapidly, he could see she was ready for him. He reached out and cupped her breast in his hand, softly stroking the nipple with his thumb.

The paleness of her naked skin reflected the light creeping in from the windows over the bookcase. Curtains directed the light away from the books and onto the sitting lounge where he sat, and she stood. Pulling her closed he let his other hand drop to his cock, and he lightly teased himself, enjoying the familiar sensation.

He swallowed, took a deep breath, allowed his mind one more instant of glamouring in her beauty, then he dropped her breast and with effort, returned his hard cock to his pants. Tucking it agonizingly back under the fabric and zipping up the fly and connecting the button.

From the look on her face, he guessed that she was disappointed but also considered that the look could have also been a sign of relief. ‘Take it slow Spiro,’ he reminded himself, ‘She’s new, and a virgin. You must wait if you are to own her soul and devotion.’

His eyes were tempted to break their gaze and explore her naked pussy, but he knew that if he did look, his lust would be near impossible to control. Instead he left that as an undiscovered treasure, a mystery for another time.

“Put your clothes back on,” he said strictly, pleased that his voice did not betray him, “Once dressed, kneel on the floor before me. This lesson is complete. You have passed. When you are ready, tell me what you learned and remind me what the point of this lesson was?”

He evaded her sad look and stared blankly at a bookcase on the opposite side of the room.
 
Last edited:
Althea smiled as he helped her stand and looked at her body. She blushed shyly, but she felt more confident. She wondered what he was going to do, and she felt excited. Her eyes watched as he reached forward to touch her, taking a breast in his hand and squeezing gently, stroking her. Her back arched and a moan escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes. She nuzzled his neck as he pulled her closer, holding her. It felt so good.

Her eyes opened and she watched sadly as he put his cock back into his pantsm Had he not been good enough? Gad she displeased him in some way? Maybe he did not want her like she wanted him It was possible she had been wrong about him being attracted to her.

It hurt to think that he didn't want her.

“Put your clothes back on. Once dressed, kneel on the floor before me. This lesson is complete. You have passed. When you are ready, tell me what you learned and remind me what the point of this lesson was?”

She didn't look at him as she dressed and knelt before him. Why didnt he want her? "The point was to show my ability to fantacize and be creative so that when I'm having a diddicult time I can escape from reality." It wuld be hard if she was fantacising about him though
 
"Very good," he said, "You have demonstrated a very vivid imagination. I have decided to expedite your training. Tonight I will collect you for your final first level training session."

Spiro considered whether or not he should still let her decide or if he should decide the training session for her. She had a lot to learn, but she was ready for the next step.

"Now return to your room and decide what training we will do tonight."
 
Althea sat on her bed in a green dress looking at the notebook he left her. Silence and posing both sounded interesting. She'd have to ask about them when he came for her. She sat on the balcony and began to draw him, smiling as she did so. She was surprised by how much she wanted to see him.
 
"Sir, sorry to disturb you," a summoner said as he interrupted Lord Spiro at his desk in his study, "There is man here that would like to see you."

"Send him in."

Having returned to his study to work through some financial records that needed reconciling, Spiro had been alone for the better part of the afternoon. The visit was sure to be a relief from the monotony of the figures in his ledger.

Spiro sat back in his chair and breathed softly, letting his mind wander to the memory of her breasts and the touch of Althea's lips.

The guest soon entered the room. He wore a long riding coat that was noticeably tattered and patched. Holding his hat in his hands, the man's hair was heavily greased and spotted with stray gray hairs. A slight tremble raked through the man's body.

"Lord Spiro," the man said bowing his head politely, "Thank you for seeing me, I ummm-"

"What is it?" Spiro cut him off.

"It's the ummm, the elves," he stuttered out, "They ummm, attacked the eastern settlement-"

"My eastern settlement?!"

"Yessir-"

"How bad?"

"Your pardon sir?"

'How fucking bad is it? How many dead?" Spiro spit out in fury.

"I think all of them, ummm sir," sweat dripped down his flushed red face, "We don't quite know, but we think-"

"You THINK? Get the fuck out and report back when you know something! FUCK!"

The man scurried from the room as Spiro pounded his fist on his desk and cursed. How dare the elves mount an attack on one of his villages. After he had shown mercy on their leaders, well, at least for the time being. Granting them their lives as captives until he could decide what to do with them.

Was the information true? There was no way to be certain. Would the man have come all that way just to lie? Was he one of the human fundamentalists that wanted him to declare war against the elves? Was he from another region? Either way, there was no way of knowing. Not immediately, and an attack, if there was truly one, required an immediate response.

He would need to send home a message to all the elves. Killing some of the captives came to mind, but if the information was not valid then any chance of rectifying a relationship with them would be destroyed forever. No, it would have to be something less final.

Spiro pushed his hands through his hair as his head bent to the floor, searching for answers. Teeth clenched. Nostrils flared. Eyes burning.

He glanced back at the now empty doorway to his study and an idea took him.

"Summoner!" he called out and when one appeared he relayed his orders. The summoner ran off to complete Spiro's orders, and Spiro stood from his desk and went to his private room.

Quickly he let his courtesan and her maid bath him and dress him in a long black coat and pants, white shirt and blood red tie. The afternoon had long become evening when he left his room and went to find Althea and her maid.

"Althea, are you ready for your next lesson?" he called from the doorway as he tapped his fingers on the door and slowly pushed it open.
 
"Althea, are you ready for your next lesson?" he called from the doorway as he tapped his fingers on the door and slowly pushed it open.

Althea smiled happily and hugged the girl before hurrying to the door. "Yes!" She smiled up at him, admiring the way he looked. She thought back to when he had been working with swords outside, showing strength and grace. She wanted to touch him again, kiss him, cuddle and lie in his arms. She even wanted to sleep with him. It was strange for her, but she loved seeing him.
 
"So what will the next lesson be?" he said, "You have three options left. All require discipline and the exercise of self-control. One will expose some of your more physical limits, another is somewhat more emotional and psychologically challenging, and the last one will test your grace and ability to adapt. So, how will we be spending our evening?"
 
Last edited:
"So what will the next lesson be?" he said without letting on that it would likely be her last of this, the first stage of training, "You have three options left. All require discipline and the exercise of self-control. One will expose some of your more physical limits, another is somewhat more emotional and psychologically challenging, and the last one will test your grace and ability to adapt. So, how will we be spending our evening?"

"Could you tell me a bit more about posing and silence?" She smiled up at him, excited to start.
 
He could read the excitement on her face, but his hidden delight vanished with a tinge of frustration as she asked her question. Doubting himself briefly, he reaffirmed his commitment to train her properly. Obviously there was still a lot of training to be done.

"Questions like that are not to be asked little princess," he said holding back his anger, "But, as your training has just begun, I will indulge you just this once."

Sauntering into the room, he dropped onto the bed and motioned for her to sit next to him.

"For posing, I will show a series of body positions and then you will be required to hold each position for a period of time of my choosing. While holding these poses I will test you in a variety of ways, but you are not to break the position, no matter what happens," he slid his hand along the smooth duvet and continued to look kindly at her, "Silence is similar to posing, however in the training session called silence, you are not to make a single sound. Again I will test you and your will power, and while you may move without penalty, you will be required to avoid making noise no matter how tempted or desperate you may be. So what will it be?"

He scratched his neck and waited for her to decide which she would prefer.
 
"Questions like that are not to be asked little princess," he said holding back his anger, "But, as your training has just begun, I will indulge you just this once."

"Sorry," she said blushing. As he entered and sat on the bed, the maid left, and she sat beside him.

"For posing, I will show a series of body positions and then you will be required to hold each position for a period of time of my choosing. While holding these poses I will test you in a variety of ways, but you are not to break the position, no matter what happens," he slid his hand along the smooth duvet and continued to look kindly at her, "Silence is similar to posing, however in the training session called silence, you are not to make a single sound. Again I will test you and your will power, and while you may move without penalty, you will be required to avoid making noise no matter how tempted or desperate you may be. So what will it be?"

"I think posing," she smiled, ready to begin. She was very flexible and loved to dance, and she thought it might be interesting to do.
 
Spiro looked on Althea with anticipation as she said the words, "I think posing."

He knew that she had no idea what he had planned for her, and the excitement of what was coming caused his heart to speed up a pace.

Turning towards her, he let his fingers stroke across the soft green fabric the covered the soft pale skin of her sides and abdomen. He watched as her breasts raised and lowered with her breath and let his mind wander. After a time, he realized that there had been no words between them, and while the silence was pleasurable and fulfilling, he didn't want Althea to begin to over think her decision. At least not yet.

"Very well. I will train you in the proper slave positions and you learn to always control all aspects of your body. No matter what adversity you may face."

Spiro stood from the bed. He wondered if his summoners had finished preparing the gardens as he had instructed. It made no difference. He would lead her outside the confines of the manor walls for this lesson.

"Follow," he commanded and began his way out to the gardens in the courtyard.
 
Althea trembled a little as he touched her, her heart pounding like a drum against her chest. She stared up at him, watching him, wondering what he might be thinking. She wanted to feel his lips on hers again, soft and warm. She smiled a little, touching his hand.

"Very well. I will train you in the proper slave positions and you learn to always control all aspects of your body. No matter what adversity you may face."

Althea looked up as he stood, feeling a little nervous.

"Follow,"

Althea obeyed, wondering where he was taking her. Seeing the garden she smiled, breathing in the fresh air. It was so open and she realized others might see them, making her blush a little. What was he going to have her do?
 
Back
Top