Be Naughty, Nanny

SweetAsSuga

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Posts
1,471
Closed for UKstud69



Pushing her black, plastic framed glasses up her nose, Katherine Oliver surveyed the house - or rather mansion - in front of her. She had reached the large home by way of a long, curving driveway which had been quite scenic lined with flowering trees that cast a gentle shadow over the drive. The Kenton home, located in a very wealthy of Atlanta Georgia, had once been a plantation that boasted no less than 150 acres and nearly as many slaves back in its prime. It had, apparently, been in the Kenton family over two hundred years. But the beautiful brick home did not look its age.

Katherine checked her reflection in her car's rear view mirror - bun perfectly in place, glasses straight - before stepping out onto the white stone of the paved driveway. She readjusted her navy blue cardigan, making sure it sat just right over top her white blouse, then checked to make sure her gray pencil skirt was still wrinkle-free. Everything had to be just right for this first meeting. Katherine was, if anything, a perfect professional.

Having been with the Nanny Divine since she was eighteen, twenty-nine year old Katherine knew exactly how to make a perfect first impression. Her professional attitude and way with children made her a hot commodity within the nanny agency. Her expertise made it possible for her to bring in only the top clients and the Kenton family ranked at the very top of those who could well afford her price.

After ringing the doorbell, Katherine waited patiently for the butler - yes, an honest to god butler - to escort her into the office of Michael Kenton, who stood to greet her with a soft smile that reached all the way to his eyes.

"Thank you for coming today, Ms. Oliver." He said, taking his seat behind a formidable mahogany desk. He gestured for Katherine to take one of the arm chairs across from his desk. She sat, smoothing her skirt out as she did so, and folded her hands primly in her lap.

"I appreciate you taking on this job," he continued, trying to appear at ease, but the tension in his shoulders was obvious, "I have to warn you that straightening out my son will not be an easy task. He is, for lack of a better word, the devil himself. My wife and I have tried our best, but we feel that we've done all we can and now all we can do is seek professional advice and help."

"I assure you, Mr. Kenton," Katherine said as he took a pause, "that I have worked with quite a few terrors in my time. Every parent believes his child to be the worst. But, I have found, it's hardly ever the case. Every child has an angel inside them, you just have to help bring it out."

Michael Kenton grinned. "Well I can see that I've hired the right woman for the job. Would you like to meet my son, then?"

Katherine nodded and Michael called for the butler to bring his son into the office.
 
Katherine couldn't help but wince at the sheer anger that rolled off JJ in dense waves. It was enough to make the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. There was no way she could work with this...child.

"Excuse me," she said quietly, gently interrupting the argument before it got out of hand. She did not doubt that JJ could, and would, become violent if he so wished. "Mr. Kenton, I must object to this arrangement as well. I was not told when you requested me for this job that your son was a legal adult. Not only that, but I work, strictly, with young children. There is nothing that I can do in this situation."

Katherine stood, adjusting her skirt, and took a step towards the door.

"Ms. Oliver," Mr. Kenton quickly moved out from behind his desk and placed a hand on her arm. "Please, allow me to explain. My wife and I are desperate," he shot a look towards his son who was still fuming by the door. "JJ is just one strike away from being kicked out of his fifth school. We have done everything we can, but nothing works."

A snort of derision came from Kenton's son. Kenton shot a quick, scolding glance at his son before turning his attention back to Katherine.

"When we heard about the work that you do, and the results you get from your charges, my wife and I knew we had to have you work with JJ. Please, we'll pay you three times your usual rate."

Three times? Now that did appeal to Katherine who had a mountain of bills growing at home. But Katherine didn't generally care about the music, she cared about helping children and their parents grow closer together.

"Honestly, Mr. Kenton, I know nothing about how to handle this situation. While you and your wife may want this to work, your son is a grown man and his personality and habits are already cemented. I don't know how I can help you unless JJ is willing to work with me, which neither you nor I can force him to do."

Kenton sent his son a pleading, yet firm glance. "JJ, if you don't want to get kicked out of yet another school and ruin your senior year and any prospect of college, will you work with Ms. Oliver? Keep in mind that if you say no then your mother and I have agreed that you will be cut off. That means no more money, no access to the vacation homes for parties, no cars, nothing. What do you say?"

With his back to Katherine, Mr. Kenton did not see the sad shake of her head or hear the low sigh that came from her lips. Katherine felt a surge of pity for JJ, no matter how bad his attitude. This was no way to deal with a child, even one who was fully grown. If she was going to work with JJ, she would also need to work with the parents and teach them how to properly treat their son.

"Well, JJ, what's your answer?" Kenton prompted his son.
 
Back
Top