Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, little b. Take all of Daddy's cock.
Milk me with your throat, little slut.
Oh yeah, that's niiiiice...

*Daddy's cock slips between my lips as i caress it with my tongue...i flick my tongue ring in the eye or your huge cock, then around the edge of the thick mushroom shaped head...i flatten my tongue and push my mouth over your hard rod...my puffy lips close over my teeth as i use more pressure, building, sucking you into the back of my throat...i swallow, but choke a bit on your length and girth...my eyes water and still i suck and lick....i fuck my face on Daddy's cock...my lower lips plump and moisten until i'm touching my clit with the tip of my finger with one hand...my other hand gives Daddy's balls a little squeeze*...Mmmmm...hmmmm...Mmmm...

*Daddy's cock slips between my lips as i caress it with my tongue...i flick my tongue ring in the eye or your huge cock, then around the edge of the thick mushroom shaped head...i flatten my tongue and push my mouth over your hard rod...my puffy lips close over my teeth as i use more pressure, building, sucking you into the back of my throat...i swallow, but choke a bit on your length and girth...my eyes water and still i suck and lick....i fuck my face on Daddy's cock...my lower lips plump and moisten until i'm touching my clit with the tip of my finger with one hand...my other hand gives Daddy's balls a little squeeze*...Mmmmm...hmmmm...Mmmm...

My hand reaches down and I grab your hair at the back of your head, controlling you as I fuck myself back into your mouth. I push your face into my body and hold you there, reach down with my other hand to pinch your engorged nipple, tugging it, pulling it upward until it lifts your breast. I pin you under my gaze, looking into your liquid brown eyes.

"What a good little girl you are, little slut," I smile.

My hand reaches down and I grab your hair at the back of your head, controlling you as I fuck myself back into your mouth. I push your face into my body and hold you there, reach down with my other hand to pinch your engorged nipple, tugging it, pulling it upward until it lifts your breast. I pin you under my gaze, looking into your liquid brown eyes.

"What a good little girl you are, little slut," I smile.

Hmmmm...Mmmmm...hmmm ...hmmmMMmmmmm...

Good morning Little Simone......*pats* you on the bottom.....Pours my little girl some cream.....:kiss:

*girlish giggle*...thank you, Daddy G...Daddy D only gave me his man cream, but i needed coffee cream...not that i'm complaining, far from it...both are quite tasty...;)

Mmm daddy g knows my favorite is pre cum.....*opens wider and sticks out my tongue so that I can lick all that goodness*

Oh my little dalphin........your eyes looking up at me and your tongue swirling around my cock head......*licking* my pre-cum......Good girl.......:rolleyes:

Good morning everyone :) It's a lazy Sunday morning here.....hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

Special :kiss::kiss: to DaddyG! :heart:

Good afternoon all. Simone did yo get your "cream" yet?? PWMT, hugs/kisses to you, "cause I can!!!"

Just dropping by to say hi to all the Daddies & babygirls.....a special hi to Daddy M :kiss:

awful quiet in here!
Looking around, even behind the couch:devil:

hi Daddy M, i'm not behind the couch tonight...*girlish giggles while wondering if Daddy M will find me*...of course sis KJG is in plain view...*more girlish giggling*

Good Evening daddy's and sisters. I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. :kiss::kiss: and hugs to all that want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back