where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a load in the crotch of my mom's thong while i was chatting with a guy who was calling my mom names and telling me what he wants to do to her.

On cam last night, I spunked a good load over my stomach whiilst being urged on by an american couple , both of them wanted to fuck my arse,...so i was showing them my arse before I I wanked to a hard cum...they liked it...

Last one: into my girlfriends butt. Before that, I came into her mouth and she snowballed it into mine.

Hot!

Last one: into my girlfriends butt. Before that, I came into her mouth and she snowballed it into mine.

I like reading all of these stories where people came. It is very hot.

It seems almost boring that I came in my gf's pussy last night bareback, twice! It was our first time bareback and she could not talk she had such a strong orgasm the first time.

ES

I like reading all of these stories where people came. It is very hot.

It seems almost boring that I came in my gf's pussy last night bareback, twice! It was our first time bareback and she could not talk she had such a strong orgasm the first time.

ES

Onto a t-shirt as I was thinking of somebody I just chatted with from Lit. We had a very pleasant (fun) conversation before that. ;)

This morning, had her up on her toes, bent over the bed. Then pushed her face down onto the bed and went to town until I blew my load. She was getting ready for work and has since texted me that she has leaked into her panties.

Last night across my slutty face.

I think I'm going to go snuggle up to my wife with this thick love hammer sticking out of my jeans. I'm not going to warn her that I've been edging for two days either, so she's going to get soaked! Thanks for the idea SoccerMomNympho! :D :devil:

I think I'm going to go snuggle up to my wife with this thick love hammer sticking out of my jeans. I'm not going to warn her that I've been edging for two days either, so she's going to get soaked! Thanks for the idea SoccerMomNympho! :D :devil:

Glad I could help

Was playing with it while shaving it. Seems shaving gets me horney as hell. I was shaving my balls and jerking off and came all over my fresh shaved belly.

Last night into my partners lace panties as she watched from across the room coaxing me to cum for her.

Into panties my wife bought for a friend of hers who is getting married... They say bride on them. Now that bride will have traces of my seed on her the day of her wedding... Hopefully :devil:

Across my ass and the back of my thighs....he was licking my pussy while I was on all fours and right after I came he sprayed cum all over me

Across my ass and the back of my thighs....he was licking my pussy while I was on all fours and right after I came he sprayed cum all over me

That was what I wanted to do to my wife last night after getting all worked up reading on Lit. I crawled into bed and snuggled up to her. "What has gotten into you lately?" she purred as I pressed my fully swollen enthusiasm against her back and reached around to finger her to a toe-curling full body O. "Wait until Friday at Jodie's party," she said afterwards when she reached around and gave my throbbing ache a squeeze. "Wow! You are really worked up." I thought about taking her and using her as I pleased. She usually loves it when I don't take no for an answer. "But I just took a shower," she protested. "Wait until Friday and I'll blow you in the bathroom at the party."

Ugh. Is it Friday yet?

Across the face and mouth of a lovely woman. Very intense and surprisingly different for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back