Shoe Shopping

loveupskirt

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Posts
851
As I have never written any stories since elementary school, I'm not in a position to tackle this, though I would love to read about it!

My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist on the inside, but because of her upbringing, her job, and her conservative nature, she doesn't explore this area much. Not nearly as much as I wish she did!

I have fantasized about, and shared it with her for some exciting sex, her going "shoe shopping" in a short dress with no panties. Could be either a salesman, usually a younger guy, or a saleslady, typically in her mid 30's or older and very sexy!

Story could involve mostly just seeing and some light touching, or it could go all out and end up in full on sex. But my preference would be more of a teasing session if it were the guy, and more of a tables turned seduction thing by the sexually experienced saleslady if it were the woman. Husband or boyfriend could either be watching from a distance or in the store with her.

One scenario I particularly like is that the sexy, experienced saleslady recognizes the situation for what it really is because of her life and job experience and starts quietly confronting the flasher out of earshot of her husband and offers to help make the experience whatever the shopper truly desires. She would be gently and seductively touching the woman's feet, ankles, and calves under the guise of fitting the shoes while talking to her in a way that makes the shopper begin to flow like a fountain.

I hope someone likes this idea enough to pick it up. Would probably get me flowing like a fountain also!
 
It is a neat idea, but if she is as described, it seems difficult to get her to go out with no panties and a short skirt.

One idea I have involves perhaps meeting an older woman who may be a next door neighbor. She notices the wife will often sunbath in the backyard with a very skimpy bikini. But if she goes out to the beach or something she wears a one piece with a wrap that covers most of her.

The woman works on the wife until she gets her to the point of going out shoe shopping with the short skirt and commando style. From there, the story could then go several directions.
 
Thing is, my wife really is as described for the most part. She also DID actually go out once with me wearing a dress, no panties, and stockings and garters! She ended up letting at least 3 truckers see her bare pussy and got very wet in doing so! We had great sex when we returned home and she admitted to getting turned on by it.

But it was right back to "normal" the following day. I have little doubt that she would have gone shoe shopping with me that night had I suggested it, but I hadn't even dreamed of it yet at that time.
 
I've had a few girlfriends go out in short skirts and no panties. That isn't THAT hard and here the woman is trying to be seen. That's just regular.

Besides this is a shoe salesman, if he's going to be helping her with shoes he's got a pretty low POV meaning the skirt doesn't need to be but so short to make this work. There is short skirt like take the wrong step and you might show off your panties and then add a couple inches and it's fine. . .as long as nobody is either behind you on the escalator or helping you try on shoes.

I got nothing against the scenario.

Honestly I just don't like feet. :rolleyes: But I can write gay well enough to have people compliment me so I should try this.
 
Sounds good to me.

I enjoy foot fetish stories and perhaps you could feature some of that. Maybe hubby has one as well and is enjoying watching them touch and rub her bare feet-maybe she asks them to and while gawking at her exposed pussy she puts one foot in their lap and teases them.
 
I looooove shoe shopping! Nothing is sexier. I get to fantasize that I am Cinderella with a handsome prince putting glass slippers on my dainty feet! Sometimes I'll even flirt with them a little, but only if they seem pretty gay so I know it's safe. Yeah, I'm a chicken.:rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL :rose::rose::rose: Morgana :kiss:
 
How about

Many stories have included this type of story thread. New twist two neighbors go to the mall and play one upmanship on each other trying to out do the other in each store.
 
It is one of the hottest ideas ever. I did get flashed by a lady trying shoes next to me at a store. Its soooo hot
 
I recall a couple shoestore stories here but can't point to them. Sorry. One featured a group of female friends repeatedly flashing the same poor innocent clerk.

Ah, a plot device just came to me, with a touch of incest:

The clerk/dupe is older, and repressed. The team of flashers are his/her younger cousins-nieces-etc trying to loosen-up their older relative. For a twist, some flashers are young male relatives (with big cocks, natch) wearing VERY loose-leg swim short-shorts.

And maybe a dog runs into the store and starts sniffing the exposed crotches. Hilarity ensues.
 
New to the site but I'm thinking that it might all start while on vacation. That way she does not have to worry about being discovered. The story would then bring them back home and, after the excitement of exhibiting while away they start doing it closer to home.

I have some ideas for twists on this theme that might be fun. Let me think about it.

BTW, I just posted the first chapter to my first writing in many years but it is still pending.
 
Ideas...

The story could start with a young couple going to a shoe store at an outlet mall or a high end boutique, and the young wife sits down to have the young, good looking shoe salesman help her try on some new shoes… only he is in for a treat when he realizes that the woman isn’t wearing any panties and can see her bare pussy. She could even mention that she’s never shown this part of herself to anyone but her husband before, which makes her quiver. The salesman is casual and thanks her, not knowing hubby is watching from afar.

The next time she comes in, the salesman gives her a foot massage, which turns into a calf massage, his hands inching closer and closer to her pussy until her gently touches it. He then asks her to come in wearing a strapless dress or halter top the next time she comes in.

When she comes in the third time, dressed as requested, the sales associate asks her to spread her legs as usual and to drop her top. Nervously, the girl does this and the sales associate snaps off a couple of nude candids of her. She blushes and pulls her clothes back over herself before anyone is the wiser.

When she comes in another time, maybe he finally starts to finger her wanting pussy.

Another night, she comes in as they’re closing and he leads her to the back where she proceeds to start grabbing the sales associate’s bulge for the first time. When he takes his cock out ot show her how hard she makes him, she gives him a blowjob (maybe while hubby watches)… she ends up letting the sales guy give her a facial and then walks out with hubby.
 
Could be fun

My first thought was a lost bet between husband and wife. I also like the neighbors trying to outdo each other idea. One thing to keep in mind, when you by shoes you have to try them on, walk around the store, see how they feel. They would have to be spiked heels to accentuate the legs.
 
'Nother idea

The hubby is the shoe salesman. The wifeslips a remote for their vibrating egg in his pocket as he leaves for work. She shows up later in said short skirt sans panties to by a pair of heels! Fun ensues.
 
Somewhere out there is a good writer looking for this idea! Here's hoping it's you reading this now!
 
Nice idea

Hi @loveupskirt, the idea has some real merit. I just published my first story here; the first page is an upskirt accidental discovery fantasy, but then it wanders off into a first-time / petite / big cock fantasy on pages 2 and 3, which might interest you less. Have a read and tell me if you like it.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-headmasters-office-1

If you like my style then I might give this a go - no promises though. I don't know how many of your elements I could work with.

Would you be willing to lose the voyeur husband in favor of a flirty bisexual best friend - perhaps flashing her shoe-shopping friend/lover behind the salesman's back to get her hot?

I would struggle with the experienced sales lady angle, but I could definitely see this working with a younger guy. I can also pretty much guarantee that I wouldn't be able to stop at teasing and flirting; maybe no sex, but at least one player would definitely come.

At least read the upskirt passage of my story and tell me what you think. If you don't find it hot then I'm probably not your girl. If you do like it then ... well, let's see.

Blin
 
Loved your story. I could see this character doing the shoe shopping with one of her schoolmates. You write it anyway you choose and I have a feeling I will enjoy it!
 
Right, I'll give it a go

The Belinda character is exactly who I was planning to use. The story I linked is the first of six I have already completed; in one of the others she goes on a shopping trip with her roommate, gets tricked by said roommate and ends up in a sexy and voyeuristic situation in a changing room.
Because of the similarities, I would write this one as payback, so I would have the roommate trying on shoes with Belinda teasing and flashing.

Questions:
- Any special shoes you want me to use?
- Any features of the store guy? Race, physique, name, hair, complexion?
- Any preference on the POV? I will probably go with the shopper's POV, but I could switch to the clerks POV as well. What's more important: the exhibitionist's thoughts and feelings or the voyeur's?

Just so we are clear, the copyright on the story is mine alone, to be published as I please. I'm more than happy to give you a dedication in the preface. Please reply if you agree.
 
Fantastic! Can hardly wait to read it. Don't really care about shoe type but sexy heels would probably be better than tennis shoes IMO. Those sexy ones that lace around the calves could add some spice and provide opportunities for more touching.

As far as salesperson goes, the only thing that would detract from it for me would be a BBC type scenario. Just been done to death IMO.

So far as copyright or credit goes, it's all yours! I don't want or need anything other than to read it! Looking forward to doing just that!
 
Working it

BBC - Had to urban dictionary that - I'm such a noob. Not to worry, I never go there and I don't think the clerk will be getting it out anyway.

I do have some bad news for you though. I have worked out how to fit this into my longer story arc for these characters and this scene is going to be a nice opening for a more substantial coupling when the girls get back to the dorm. But Literotica is 5 books behind in my series so I need to release the others before this one to develop the context. I will probably release to Smashwords before it comes out here.

Be patient.

Blin

PS. I only just read @yarnspinner's suggestion below. The prequel I mentioned uses a similar device (pun intended) and I am considering reprising it for this payback story. Happy coincidence - hope @ys is not offended but I can prove priority on the idea (even though I'm sure its not entirely original)
 
Phew! My muse bit me fair on the ass. Knocked out 3000 words today. Its all setup though. The shoe shop will run it to maybe 10000 and then the finale should take it over 15000.

This is just what I needed. I had the plot of my finale ready but was missing a hot, teasing appetizer. So excited!

Belinda
 
Back
Top