Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Or maybe

It's time for another drink...

Attachments

• Still thirsty.jpg
    Still thirsty.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,207
I'm all alone waiting for my house call. Will my favorite patient push my buttons?

Beautiful!!!! As a male nurse, I'd like to say Woo Hoo. I wish the nurses I work with lloked as good as you. Keep on posting and if you need help with an exam, I am available for a tutoring session.

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

they are some of the nicest breasts I've ever seen

Day off

I love when my favorite patient takes me to the park. I can't help but smile!

Attachments

• smiling in the park.jpg
    smiling in the park.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,995
Still smiling

I smile every time my favorite patient stands over me. Something about his "presence" makes me excited.

Attachments

• Smile for sir.jpg
    Smile for sir.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,695
I just hate

I just hate when it rains. Especially when I wear white. My favorite patient says he loves it, but I don't know why.

Attachments

• rain rain.jpg
    rain rain.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,233
Great picture. Makes me want to hope for rain. Your breasts are just incredible. And your smile is beautiful. Hoping for more ND !

I just hate when it rains. Especially when I wear white. My favorite patient says he loves it, but I don't know why.

*BOING!!!*
Wow, that is one of the most EROTIC and arousing pics ever. That is just so... Amazingly alluring.

uhhh maybe your fav patient got it right... and btw, you will catch a cold if you keep wearing a wet, white t... better take it off and show us that you are ok...

love your thread and pics... very well done and the smile in the park is just beautiful!

Unhealthy

You should be struck of the medical register.

You are causing high blood pressure and spontaneous swellings that require immeadiate attention.- lol

Lazy day

I have been in bed all morning, but it seems to be pretty quiet here. I guess there is not much of a need for nurses this weekend.

Attachments

• lazy day.jpg
    lazy day.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,496
I have been in bed all morning, but it seems to be pretty quiet here. I guess there is not much of a need for nurses this weekend.

There's always a need for a nurse. Especially one as lovely as you. Why is it I never seem to get one that's as sexy as you?

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

AMAZING AND SEXY, Thanks for sharing!:D

Back