The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I'm too nice....I should have called in sick today to recover from that hellish night full of pain...but I'm late stay...and while the person I would screw over the most would get exactly what she does to everyone else...I'm not her....so I'm here....hoping pain killers work...

LT: I'm too nice....I should have called in sick today to recover from that hellish night full of pain...but I'm late stay...and while the person I would screw over the most would get exactly what she does to everyone else...I'm not her....so I'm here....hoping pain killers work...

I think you're a good person. :rose:

Work in five hours and I'm still wide awake.

This 'not sleeping' this is going to be the death of me.

LT ~ You're lovely :rose: and I hope your day doesn't go on too long!

Sorry to hear that darling.

LT-

tumblr_mkesx2EmlB1rl6ocio1_500.jpg

LT~

*sighs softly*

Yesterday and today, both days, hectic. Hopefully things will slow down over the weekend, despite the influx of family to my abode for the holiday weekend.

FLT~

Haven't forgotten you, E.S. Going to try and get a post for you done later today/evening.

Why do people have stuff and things that get in the way of me having my stuff and things.:(

You know what hurts more than paper cuts?

Poster cuts.

You know what hurts more than poster cuts?

Card board cuts.

I've managed to get all three today. I have four bandaids on my hands. FOUR!

Lets not even get started on the new bruises.

LT~

Aftershock!

5.7 earthquake plenty enough far away but close enough for aftershocks that lasted a good 3-4 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back