Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost sure that this relationship is not going to last and I am going to be forced into a custody battle for my unborn child. :-(

Please, whatever your beliefs, say a prayer, wish, etc. for what is best for my son that is due.

I sure will. Might consider marriage counseing or relationship since there is a child involved. (just a suggestion not all relationships should be saved):cattail:

Take care thinking of you. *hugs*

ICT I'm supposed to be having Breakfast with Santa and 100 of my closest, friendliest, rowdy, surly and altogether unpredictable KIDS in an hour....and I'm not quite sure I'm looking forward to it.

No one will notice if I bring a flask, will they? :D

Happy Saturday everyone!

12 more shopping days until Christmas! ;)

I confess: I enjoy bed sheets with high thread counts.

A corollary confession: sometimes when I'm in bed, I'll rub my sheets with my fingers in a circular motion like I'm getting a girl off by touching her clitoris...yeah, that how much I enjoy the feel of my sheets.

A corollary confession: sometimes when I'm in bed, I'll rub my sheets with my fingers in a circular motion like I'm getting a girl off by touching her clitoris...yeah, that how much I enjoy the feel of my sheets.
Bwaaahahaha I thought I was the only one who did that! LMAO

I confess i let things bother me that are out of my control, blow them out of proportion and dump on friends who don't deserve having to listen to my pathetic pity party. :( I hate it when i feel this way.
What's wrong and how come you didn't tell me last night? You know you can always talk to me.

ICT I'm supposed to be having Breakfast with Santa and 100 of my closest, friendliest, rowdy, surly and altogether unpredictable KIDS in an hour....and I'm not quite sure I'm looking forward to it.

No one will notice if I bring a flask, will they? :D

Happy Saturday everyone!

12 more shopping days until Christmas! ;)
Oh girl, I'd need much more than a flask! Good luck and have fun :)

I confess that as I type I am in class getting aroused reading this stuff instead of practicing for the final next week

I am almost sure that this relationship is not going to last and I am going to be forced into a custody battle for my unborn child. :-(

Please, whatever your beliefs, say a prayer, wish, etc. for what is best for my son that is due.
I wish you the best of luck. Sorry that things are as they are. Life can deal us complicated hands sometimes. But you will make it. I've been there so I know. Stay strong.

ICT the comments I've been getting on Lit have made me more confident in real life. Thanks to everyone :).

I confess that I am keyed up and edgy, and a little fucking annoying to those around me.

I need a beer, a fuck or a workout, and maybe all three. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I confess that I am keyed up and edgy, and a little fucking annoying to those around me.

I need a beer, a fuck or a workout, and maybe all three. :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear that. *Hugs* Let's see. There's cold beer in the fridge and couldn't fucking also be considered a good workout? ;)

ICT I'm watching Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July :D and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

ICT I should have gotten my ass out of bed two hours ago and started packing my apartment!

I confess that I don't really feel like having a productive Saturday...but with no college football on TV, there's really nothing to do around the house. Might as well get some Christmas shopping done. Anyone want anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back