The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Rene cleaned up her office, disappointed her display had not turned Michael into a drooling mess begging at the door to come in and fuck her. She was about to leave when she got Michael's text.

"Is that so?" she said as she read the text.

She hit reply. "Well if that is the case, then you now work for me. I will expect a meeting in your office at 7am tomorrow. I will expect returns on my investments. R." This was a Saturday and the office was usually closed.

Rene stood smiling and ran her hands over her tall thin body. "This is not going to as you expect Mr O'Rourke." Mr Holiday was literally scared from managing Rene's small fortune and extreme sexual demands.

Rene went home and had dinner with her husband then went to bed early. Knowing her husband played golf every Saturday waited for him to leave then dressed.

She wore her hair up in a bun and a billowy white blouse that had cuffs around her wrist and neck. The blouse was tailored to her fine torso. Then she wore khaki knickers down to her black leather riding boots. She was dressed for polo but was not riding her horse today. Today she had a new mount.

She tapped on the glass door of the investment firm at seven sharp with her knuckle and waited.
 
Michael's dinner with Maria was fairly uneventful. She flirted, and for the first time, he flirted back with her. She enjoyed that he was returning her flirtations and by the end of the evening had committed to moving another $2 million into the account he managed for her. When they parted ways, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Maria reached around and grabbed his ass and said that she was happy that he flirted with her and maybe next time they would do a little more.

The next morning, Michael got up, showered and dressed for his meeting with Rene. He put on a light blue oxford shirt and a pair of khakis. To go with the casual theme, he put on a pair of sneakers. Rene had demanded 7 am, so Michael looked at the clock. It would take him 10 minutes to get to the office, so, at 6:55 am, he walked out the door.

As he approached the front entrance of the firm's office, Michael saw Rene standing there. As he got closer, he watched her bang hard on the glass door. She looked frustrated. He smiled at that. He walked up behind her and said "good morning."

Michael looked at her outfit and smiled at her. "I didn't realize that we had a polo grounds here in town." Walking up next to her, he unlocked and opened the door and held it open for Rene to enter. Once they were inside, he locked the door behind them and escorted her to his office. As they walked past Holiday's office, he said to her, "your investments aren't going far, but the returns will be much more rewarding."
 
Michael's smug tone and smirk was enough to enrage Rene at this point.

"You do realize Mr O'Rourke I am a woman of means and my husbands and my investments here require more than the courtesy of punctuality" she said stepping into the office. Her boots clicked on the marble floor as she moved. Walking behind Michael she resisted the urge to grab his ass.

Stepping into his office she looked around as if it might not be good enough for her. Her demeanor had changed from the calm therapist. She was now a more demanding customer.

She sat and crossed her legs as her diamond ear rings and wedding ring sparkled in the early morning sun.

"I hope I did not pull you away from some hung over nineteen year old you picked up last night at the college game?" she asked pulling her glasses from her purse before putting it on the floor.

"Now I would appreciate a complete overview of our investments" she said with a stern look.
 
"No Doctor, I did not spend the evening or any part of last night with a college student. If you must know, I spent the evening with a client who happens to have inherited an enormous portfolio from her late husband. We had dinner and drinks together and I convinced her to move more money into the account that I manage for her. Your account here is minuscule in comparison to what I manage for her. Now, if you want to continue trading barbs, I can continue with my counter punches. Then I will send you on your way to your pole match in time for the first chucker and I will call my client from last night and see if she wants to continue where we left off. However, if you would like to act civil and discuss your account, I can do that as well."

Michael looked across his desk as he sat back in his chair. He knew that Rene was pissed at him and he wondered how she would react. They were two hard-headed individuals who knew what they wanted, but neither one wanted to be the one to give in.

He turned on his computer and brought up her account. "It seems like Holiday had you in a lot of very safe investments. Was that hubby's decision? Does he play it safe? It certainly doesn't seem like you. I would imagine you being much more aggressive."
 
Raising her boots to the desk she crossed her ankles. She looked at Michael.

"I don't give a shit about money Michael" Rene said like a parent scolds a child. "What I do care about is respect, and I am not feeling it" she continued. "Now I know you want to get me up there on the desk so you can ram that big fine cock of yours as deep as your perverted little mind can go, but I need something too" she said. "I need you to admit you need me." Her steely bluish grey eyes locked on his as she studied him for a reaction. His poker face was solid.

"I am sure Tabitha was some shallow nice woman who would never have taken you cock in her mouth and let you pump all the cum you could muster down her throat. Certainly not the first day you met. Hell she probably wouldn't let you know, even after her daughter fucked your friend and is having his baby." her words were caustic as her body burned with desire. images of the after noon on hr desk. The sensations he drove into her nearly broke her nerve.

"So are you ready to pay me the respect I deserve or are you going to try and satisfy yourself with some rich old widow incapable of bringing out in you what dwells deep. I imagine you did not even know you could fuck like we did the other day, or that you would want some one that much."

She finished and picked up her purse. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it. With her boots still up on his desk she smoked, carelessly ashing on his floor.

"Shall I go now?" she asked.
 
"If that is what you want."

Michael sat there and stared at Rene. He wasn't going to be intimidated by her. Much of what she was saying was accurate, but he was not going to let on that he agreed with her. He was not going to give her the pleasure of letting her know she was right.

"This is a non-smoking building. In fact, it is illegal to smoke in a public building. In addition to that, the sight of you smoking is not attractive. Add onto that the fact that you dropping your ashes on the floor is going to require someone to come in here and clean up your mess."

If her intention was to aggravate him, she was being successful. He did not, however, find her to be attractive the way she was acting right now. He was viewing her in a new light, and it was not the positive light he had seen before.

"You are still sitting here, so, I am assuming you really don't want to leave. If you are going to stay, you will need to change. Your husband might like the way you are acting right now, but I certainly don't. If you want someone's respect, you need to earn it. You don't just get it because you have a title, Doc.'
 
"Oh Michael, you know what I want." she said angrily. Sh took another drag on her cigarette and looked at it then at him. "Do you know why I smoke Michael? I will tell you. I have an oral fixation. I always need something in my mouth. Something between my lips. Something to suck on." she says as her accent and tone soften. She takes another drag and then snuffs the butt out on his desk.

"and I do appreciate your concern for the janitorial staff here. I imagine you care so much for those making ten dollars an hour cleaning up your messes. You probably give them a big bonus at Christmas time too. What like five hundred? Probably take it right out of your own pocket you are so concerned." her eyes pierce through him as she speaks.

"What I want Michael is to fuck, and be fucked by a man, a bull among men who will bend me to their desire and their desire is great." she explains as she takes her feet off his desk and stands. her nipples stiff against the white shirt. She steps around the desk and gets on her knees. She crawls to Michael who has turned in his chair.

"I need something else in my mouth Michael" she sighs looking at the bulge in his lap. "I think we are on the same page about what that should be" she continues now within reach of his knees. She sits back on her heels. She begins to unbutton her blouse. She stops and then looks up just as she is below her breasts.

"Shall I stop Michael? Maybe you don't want my nicotine stained fingers to feed that big fat hard cock into my dirty mouth?" she says in her cutest little girl voice. "Daddy want Rene to go clean her mouth first?" she asks.
 
"Rene, I know what you want." Michael stood up and looked down at her. "You need to tell me though. Tell me what you want. It is very obvious what you need. It is something you don't get from home. It is something that you got in your office.. on your desk... and you want more of it."

Michael reached down and placed his hand behind Rene's head. Taking a handful of her hair, he tilted her head back and looked deep into her eyes. He knew that she knew he wanted her, but he also knew just how bad she needed him. He was not about to let her off the hook.

"The fact that you continue to hurl insults is laughable Rene. You are trying to make it appear that you are in control. You little video yesterday convinced me that you were not in control. Your porn video was an attempt to get me to return to your office and have me fuck you long and hard. You can't deny it. Now..... tell me."
 
"Oh yes it absolutely was an attempt to get you to submit to me. You see Michael my entire life I have been on the end of a gold chain from men. Since my father to my teachers, to my husband I have been their play thing in exchange for a materially blessed life. I have submitted to their desires and kinky eccentricities while putting my true self in a box deep in my soul." her eyes welled with tears as she spoke, not as the dominant client or therapist but as a woman giving up a life long secret. "Every time I am with a man no matter how submissive he may feel I am opening myself for him, physically and emotionally. Men may kiss my cheek or hand or if they are very kind my clit for a time but eventually they must drive themselves into me. Raw physical domination by nature ending with them depositing their seed inside me. Never am I putting myself into them. Never do I feel as though I took what I wanted. Now I do enjoy sex. I am not denying that. I am not sure why I am telling you this today, but before I once again submit to a man I at least want you to know how I feel, what I am thinking."

She closed her eyes in an effort not to cry. Not because she was sad but because it was such an emotional confession. She brought her hands up to his thighs, feeling the soft material against his hardened thighs.

"Jenn may have felt similarly. I imagine your friend is meeker than you. She probably feels a sense of power with him that you would never give. But it is my internal conflict. I am drawn to strong men but want them to submit to me. I usually settle for lavish gifts after pleasuring them special ways." her hands move to the bulge under his zipper..

"So there it is Michael. Maybe you understand maybe you don't. I feel better and we can fuck and I will go home to my mild mannered husband who doesn't demean me with demands to make him cum in ways and places only true perverts would come up with." She finished and dropped her hands and looked up at Michael wondering what he would do.
 
Michael reached down and placed his hand under Rene's chin. He lifted her head so that she was looking into his eyes. He smiled down at her. "Stand up Doc. Stand in front of me and I will tell you what I am going to do with the information that you just provided me."

When Rene was standing in front of him, Michael stepped closer to her. Softly, he kissed her lips. Then, looking into her eyes, he said to her, "here is what I am going to do with what you told me. I am going to demand that you spend the remainder of the day with me." He looked at her to see her reaction to his demand.

"If you submit to my demand, you can have whatever you want. I will let you have and let you do anything you want. When you go home to your hubby tonight, you would have no right to say that nobody has ever given you what you want. Understand however, that I will make other demands in the future." He raised his eyebrows at her as he awaited her response.
 
Rene knew he was asking her to submit to get what she wanted but she was desperate. She needed to feel him again. She felt his soft lips wet on her lips and wanted more. She felt the energy between their bodies as they stood nearly touching. The chemistry of their bodies drawn like planets around stars.
"OK" she submitted. She walked to her bad and pulled out her phone.
"Hi honey" she said into the phone. "Yeah yeah everything is fine. How is the golf?"
She looked at Michael letting her eyes run over him the way men look at her.
"Well the reason I am calling is, you know Melanie? Yeah she is have a tough time and I am going to spend the say with her up in Jewelsville." She pauses and listens then says "yes, I should not be too late tonight. If I get hung up I will let you know. OK. Love you. Bye" she said then slowly dropped the phone and turned it off. She looked sad having just lied to her husband in front of her new lover.
"Happy?" she said holding back her anger. She knew he was manipulating her and she was not so angry about that but that she could not say "no."
"OK so now you are mine?" she said with a wicked smile.
 
Michael watched Rene's body language as she walked over to get her phone. He continued to focus on her demeanor as she spoke to her husband and provided him with with inaccurate information about what she was going to be doing for the day. It was interesting the way she seemed sad to be deceiving her husband, but energized by the reason for the deceit.

"Jewelsville sounds like an interesting town to visit. Perhaps we should take a ride over there." He smiled at Rene as she stood before him and told him that he was hers. He nodded his head. "Just so you know, I wouldn't agree to this with just anybody."

Michael say the wicked smile in her face. He wasn't sure whether he should be concerned or not. He didn't believe there was anything to worry about. He looked over her body. There was no doubt in his mind that they were both going to enjoy whatever she had in mind.
 
Rene smiled at Michael as he said "Just so you know, I wouldn't agree to this with just anybody." Her head was already spinning as she wanted to have the day of her life.

"Yes Jewelsville is just about right. About an hour away, so no one will know us. I want to go shopping, bring your wallet" she said picking up her bag. "Where is your car? I hope it is fast" her smile warmed his heart as she felt like a school girl again.

"A jewel in Jewlesville Michael. I think we will need aliases just in case. You should be...:" she paused studying him. "Let's make this even hotter, I will be Jenn and what is her baby's daddy name?" her mouth moved into a knowing smirk. "Any problems?" she asked turning towards the door.
 
Michael was a little unnerved about Rene taking Jenn's name for the day. Was it just the day or was this to be an ongoing game that she wanted to play? "Okay, soJenn and Kevin are going to Jewlsville. Sounds very interesting. Could be a good time."

He smiled at her as he picked his keys up off the desk. "I think you will find that my car is fast enough to get us where you want us to go. My car is around the corner in the parking garage. You won't have to be seen in public for too long with me. "

After she exited the building, Michael locked the door behind them. He led Rene around the corner to where his car was parked and they set out for Jewelsville. Rene seemed happy and excited about the day. Michael wondered what she had planned or if she was just going to wing it.
 
The Maserati was not unexpected.Nnouveau riche enough to be fancy but too over the top to be classy. The leather seat was warm, soft and hard like most things Rene liked. She slid in and buckled up.

"So is this thing fast? Can you pin me to the seat and make me beg for mercy?" she asked with a smile as Michael buckled in. He turned on the car and it's throaty rumble sent a wave of pleasure through her. She reached over and ran her red nails along his thigh. Her eyes turned from his to the road as he moved slowly out into traffic.

"So Kevin Michael is working today, what do you want to do?" Rene said with a dangerously sexy lilt in her voice. "I have been putting him off but need it bad" she continued as Michael's face was transparent to the fact this was disturbing him.

"Kevin" she breathed leaving over and letting her blouse open enough to nearly make Michael drive off the road. "I bet you have worked up some... desire with all this running around, no? When we get to Jewelsville I want to go to a jewelry store and you are going to buy me an ankle chain so I know my place. Then I am going to let you put it on me. There is a nice hotel there too. A high rise with each room having a wall of glass looking out over the city. I want to open those shades and have you press me into the glass." Her hand now between Michael's legs and coming up against his balls and his stiff shaft.

"OK baby?" Rene coos.

She laughs. "I love acting, what do you think?" she says breaking character. She leans back towards the door and loosens her blouse buttons. She lets her hair fall over her shoulders and smiles out into the open road.

"Is my therapy working?" she says after a minute and looks over at him.
 
Michael got the car out onto the road and hit the accelerator. At this rate they would be in Jewelsville real soon, or he would be in jail. Part of the reason for him punching the accelerator the way he did was her mention of Jenn putting him off to be with Kevin. The other reason for it was to give Rene just what she asked for.

He had no idea where this was going. He wasn't certain what Rene really wanted and how much of what she was saying was just a game she was playing. They raced into Jewelsville unimpeded and he found the jewelry store that she had mentioned previously.

Getting out of the car, Michael went around and opened the door for Rene. He offered her his hand and helped her out of the car. After closing the door, he followed her in her riding boots as she headed into the jewelry store.
 
Rene took off her sunglasses as she entered the store and surveyed things. The attendants took note but being a sophisticated store did not immediately approach. Rene walked, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as her hand slid across the glass cases. She paused at a case full of men's watches.

"Perhaps you should get a watch so you don't make me late" she said with a naughty look at Michael. She was pleased he had allowed her to put him into such a role. It was a bitchy thing to do but she wanted to push him. She wanted to rile him up.

She continued into the back where they kept the diamonds. A well dressed older man, probably in his sixties with a head of grey hair and a well tailored black suit smiled at Rene.

"If there is anything I can help you with, it would be my pleasure" he said unobtrusively.

Rene smiled at him but did not speak turning back to the case. Michael came up beside her. she slid her arm around him and down to his ass.

"Kevin, how would you feel about buying me a string of diamonds?" she said with a wicked grin. Her hand gently felt his ass as he stood attentively.

"Michael had promised me a string like this on our first anniversary" she said pointing to a magnificent string. She leaned to his ear but spoke loud enough for the man to hear. "He wanted me to wear only them." She gently closed her teeth on his ear lobe then looked at the clerk who's mouth was open with the display. Rene smiled and walked on.

"Perhaps something new, something you would like to see me in?" she said passing a case of emerald pendants. Pausing she pointed to the biggest in the case on a long gold chain. "May I see that one?" she said as the man behind the counter hurried to please. He laid the pendant in her hand as the chain hung down.

"Oh that is nice" she said almost impressed. The put her bag on the case and put the necklace on letting the green stone hang down between her breasts. Offset by the white shirt now unbuttoned to a nearly indecent level she turned to Michael and asked "what do you think? Does it suit me?"

Rene turned to face Michael and said "does it draw your eye? Do you see it or me when you look there?" Her words were obscene and the man behind the counter was turning red and excused himself. An older woman took his place with a sophisticated smile and a low cut red dress. Her hair was dyed blonde but she was about Rene's age.

'Magnificent" the woman said looking into Rene's eyes as she turned. Rene took her in and watched the woman's eyes go from her eyes, to the pendant or cleavage then to Micheal.

Rene said "I know he is" with a wink.
 
Michael followed Rene into the jewelry store. She was doing a wonderful job of playing her part. It was a role that was made just for her. He looked at her when she made the comment about the watch. "If you want me to get the watch Jenn, will. "

He continued to follow her into the back room. Once there he stood next to her and listened as she rubbed in his former fiancee's affair with his best friend. The image Michael had in his head, however, was very arousing; Rene in nothing but a string of diamonds. "Jenn, I have no idea why anyone would die you anything that you wanted. You would look amazing in the diamonds."

As she placed the emerald pendant on, Michael focused on the way it laid over her chest. His eyes were drawn by it to her ample cleavage. "You know what I am looking at Jenn. I am looking at you. The pendant only serves to focus my attention to one part of your incredible body. It most definitely suits you."

Michelael noticed the attention that the salesperson was paying to Rene, and then to him. He heard Rene's response to her and gave her a wicked grin. "Oh Jenn, you are much too kind to me. "
 
Rene was thrilled with Michael's assumption of Kevin's role in this little farce.

Rene looked Michael up and down smiling, knowing from the growing bulge in his khakis he was enjoying it too.

Turning back tot eh sales woman Rene smiled and said "Can you recommend anywhere for lunch. Me and my fiance Kevin here" she nods towards Michael "have a big afternoon and need to get something to eat and drink before." Rene smiles at the woman.

"Oh yes, there is a lovely place right around the corner, the. Hollis Tavern" she says with a smile. "They have the most delicious cocktails and I hear the food is good too" she laughs with a sexy maturity not lost on Rene or Michael.

Rene slides her arm into Michael's and says "Oh that sounds marvelous. Maybe we should bring..." she looks back at the woman, "I did not catch you name?"

"Amanda" she offers.

Amanda is a couple inches shorter than Rene with this red lips on an angular pale face with a slight but not unattractive build under her blue dress. Her bright blue eyes sparkle and golden hair glistened under the bright jewelry lights.

"Well Amanda would you make enough on the commission of this necklace to take the afternoon off with my friend and I?" Rene asks letting her eyes slide up and down the woman.

"Oh Jenn, I think I could do that" Amanda says with a big grin. They were not sure of it was the commission or the offer of lunch but Amanda was definitely in.

"Do you mind Kev? Amanda looks like an excellent tour guide for us" Rene asked turning and pushing her body into Michael. Her lips found his ear and she whispered "shall we spice things up darling?" Her nipples stiff under her blouse as they rubbed against Michael's meaty arm as her teeth closed on his lobe. Her breath filling his ear as her hand pressed his ass.
 
Michael wondered where Rene was going with this play that she was putting on. Was she planning on involving Amanda in more than just lunch? Looking at Rene, Michael said, "this is your day ma'am, so, if you would like Amanda to join us for lunch and she is willing to do so, then I am all for it."

He had thrown the ma'am in to see how they would react. He wasn't sure if Amanda would catch it, but he was pretty sure it would not be lost on Rene. Hopefully, she would recognize how he was willing to give her the day she hoped for.

Michael took out his credit card and handed it to Amanda to pay for the necklace. "Put the string of diamonds on it to. Jenn deserves them as well." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and winked at her.

Following the two women out of the jewelry store, Michael carried the bags with the pendant and the diamonds. They walked to Hollis Tavern and he approached the maitre d' and told him they would like a table for three in a quiet part of the dining room.
 
Rene was taken with Amanda, but she was not sure why. The day was a sexual supercharger for her so that certainly factored in. Michael playing along and and submissively calling her "mam" made her head sworn and knees wobble.

Standing behind Michael next to Amanda Rene took the other woman's hand in hers and looked into her eyes with what could only be construed as an intimate moment. Amanda smiled back and tightened her fingers in Rene's.

As they reached the table Amanda said "I am going to the ladies" and the matre de motioned towards the other wall. Rene said "I will come with you" with a wink to Michael.

Rene could feel Michael and the matre de both watching the women walk across the room, as did every other heterosexual male in the place. They were stunning together.

Once inside the bathroom Amanda turned and Rene kissed her. A passionate deep kiss Amanda accepted and returned with equal zeal. Rene's body felt like it was plugged into a wall socket as Amanda's hands caressed her back and then down to her ass. Rene touched Amanda's breast gently and brought a light sigh from the woman as her fingers pressed her stiff nipple.

The women broke the kiss and smiled like schoolgirls on a sleep over.

"He is cute. What is he an escort?" Amanda said stepping tot he counter and checking her makeup in the large mirror.

"Just a friend" Rene said stepping next to Amanda and letting their hips touch at the counter.

"He is a hunk of friend girl" Amanda said looking Rene in the eye through the mirror.

"Oh yes he is. You have no idea" Rene smiled.

"Maybe I can find out?" Amanda said "I mean since you are just friends and all. Just in town for today?"

Rene was surprised by this woman's forwardness and observational powers.

"Yes, how did you know?" Rene asked.

"That wedding ring for one" Amanda said looking knowingly at Rene. Rene blushed slightly.

"OK that was a bit of a tell" Rene said smiling. She then "a smart girl like you deserves a chance with a man like Michael."

"But I thought his name was Kevin?" Amanda said.

"Oh yeah" Rene said kicking herself for letting the cat out of the bag. "You see we are playing this little roll play fantasy."

"Do tell" Amanda said turning and leaning against the counter.

Rene took a breath and explained the truth to Amanda. Amanda listened and tried not to look to surprised or excited but when Rene said "would you be willing to play his former mother in law to be, Tabitha?" Amanda could not suppress her excitement.

"Would I? My daughter is married to this hot guy and I fantasize of this exact situation!" she said excitedly She then hugged Rene pulling her body tight against her new friend. Rene was surprised then feeling her new friend against her hugged her back and enjoyed the feeling. The both pulled their heads back while holding the other and kissed again. Rene broke the kiss and kissed her cheek back to her ear and said "I have never felt this attracted to another woman." Amanda moaned softly and said "neither have I."

The women were interrupted as a waitress entered the bathroom and they released each other with an embarrassed giggle and slipped out the door.

They returned to the table with beaming smiles and Rene slid into the booth next to Michael and Amanda into the other side of the booth.

Amanda smiled and said "So Kevin I hear you are engaged to my little Jenn?" with a big knowing grin.
 
Michael watched the two women walk back to the table. He could tell by the look on their faces that they were up to something. He felt confident that Rene was improvising as they went and that his first day of submitting to her was about to take a new turn.

When Amanda called him Kevin, it confirmed his suspicions. Yes, Rene was expanding the little game. The question was how far she would go. "Yes Amanda, Jenn and I are engaged." He placed his hand on Rene's thigh under the table and gave it a squeeze through her pants.

"I think I am out of my league with her, don't you think Amanda?" He wanted to see where the game was going. No matter where, he was pretty sure it was going to be quite an adventure.
 
Amanda smiled and paused at Michael then said "Call me Tabitha Kevin."

Rene slid her hand into into Michael's lap and felt his cock throb as Amanda disclosed her new role.

"Kevin, my mom is so happy for us" Rene said excitedly and kissed Michael on the cheek. "Isn't that great?"

The waitress from the bathroom then stepped in front of the table. She did not miss a beat but clearly recognized the women from the bathroom.

"Hi, my name is Holly and I will be taking care of you today" the petite brunette said smiling at the threesome. She went through the specials and then offered to bring them something to drink. Her attention was focused on Michael far more than the ladies. She sensed who would be paying the bill and thus tipping her.
 
So, that was what Rene was up to. She was taking this play all the way. He could not say that he objected. "Hello Holly. I am glad that you will be taking care of us. I am told it is my job to take care of my fiancée and her mother today. Would you bring us a bottle of your finest champagne please and then the ladies can determine what exactly it is that they want."

He smiled at Holly as she left. "Thank you Tabitha. I am glad that you are happy for us. I think we will be great together." He slid his hand further up Rene's thigh as he looked at Amanda. He was happy, although a little surprised, that she was playing along with the game of two total strangers.

"So, what is it that you two beautiful ladies would like for lunch. I am sure Holly will be happy to bring you whatever you want." He sat back rebelling in the company of the two women. He had hoped to have an incredible day with Rene. Now it turned out that Rene had much more in mind.
 
Amanda looked at Rene and smiled as Michael felt Amanda's stocking covered foot slide up his leg and press into his crotch. Rene smile widened as she pressed Amanda's foot against Micheal's now sizable hard on.

"Oh I don't know " Rene sighed.

"I think I might want a steak" Amanda said forcefully. "I could use a nice piece of meat" her smile turned to Michael. "How about you Kevin?" Amanda asked her toes now split around Michael's shaft.

Rene sat back and opened her legs for Michael's hand which seemed to press harder as Amanda spoke.

"Here we are" Holly appeared with a bus boy carrying a ice bucket he put next to the table. his eyes ran down to see Michael's hand in Rene's lap and a stocking covered foot in his lap. His eyes met Rene's only for an instant before disappearing.

"Would you like the honors or shall I open?" Holly asked Michael who was lightly dumbfounded at this point.
 
Back
Top