I love wearing Panties

I love to wear panties. They are a turn on for me, and also the material is so much smoother than my regular boxer-briefs. I only wear them in the evenings or on the weekends, though, because of the practicality.

I love to wear panties because they feel so nice and silky on me. They also make me feel naughty. My buddy wants me to wear a pair for him next time we meet. He has seen pics of me and it puts a big smile on his face, and mine too. I don't get to wear them often enough out of fear of my wife finding me out.

I love to wear panties because they feel so nice and silky on me. They also make me feel naughty. My buddy wants me to wear a pair for him next time we meet. He has seen pics of me and it puts a big smile on his face, and mine too. I don't get to wear them often enough out of fear of my wife finding me out.

I can totally relate to this!

mmmm me too

i love to wear womens thongs - they feel so sexy

im up for pic swapping on skype - redrobin7272

get in touch for hot pics

It feels so right to wear panties. I have many, many pairs for my different moods. While I love eating pussy, I love sucking on a hard dick while dressed. I wear panties all the time.

I agree wholeheartedly. I also find panties to be far more comfortable to wear - thinner material and less bulky seams. Like you I can only wear when my wife is out - but then I take a lot of photos for later.

I love wearing panties. Just so much sexier than anything they can make for men.

I just love all types of lingerie though. I love wearing matching bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. Never worn so much but felt so sexy at the same time

I love wearing panties. Just so much sexier than anything they can make for men.

I just love all types of lingerie though. I love wearing matching bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. Never worn so much but felt so sexy at the same time

I agree - far sexier than men's underwear

Ive enjoyed wearing panties since I was 12. The first time I sucked a cock in panties I Knew I was hooked on cock and lingerie. Anyone else?

have only tried them on once or twice... but the thought is crossing my mind

Ive been wearing my wife's panties every day since Thursday, I have stayed at a high state of arousal all week. In fact, Ive noticed that I feel and think more feminine when Im wearing her panties. I love being at work all day talking to coworkers and such, but knowing I have a deep-down secret that I am wearing women's underwear. I like it, and plan to continue

I went to the store to buy a couple pair of my own, but chickened out at the last minute, there were a lot of people around.

Pantie

Love silky panties over my shaved cock ,I love stockings the feel of them on my legs,

I like wearing panties on occasion. In fact as I write this post I am in my office wearing leopard print panties. I like to feel the silkiness of them.

I love wearing panties as well as all lingerie. right now I'm wearing some shapewear with a butt plug up my ass. I love it

Undressed to impress...

Ive enjoyed wearing panties since I was 12. The first time I sucked a cock in panties I Knew I was hooked on cock and lingerie. Anyone else?

My Boyfriend likes for me to wear tiny see-through panties when I crouch to suck him off, so I wear them for him, although they very quickly become damp with pre-cum at the front, making them even more transparent, and constricting-tight against my expanding hard-on… by the end of the evening they're uncomfortably wet with my spunk as I carefully strip them off...

I have often worn panties in the past. Once wore a thing under by clothes to the ABS. stripped down to just the thong in the booth. Sucked a very nice cock through the glory hole.

Back