Sounding and Peehole torture

extm_pleasure

Experienced
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Posts
32
Before these forums I didn't know what sounding was.
I'm a female who gets intense pleasure out of stimulating my urethra. I have been super careful with the objects I use.
There was mention of Amazing Ty and the fact she can stick a full penis into her urethra. I'm and willing to take my hole to that point.
My partner has made mention of peehole incertions and torture, my partner is a germaphobe so I know we're going to sterilize everything before and after use.

My question is where can you find cathedars, sounds and other medical devices?
 
Google 'medical supply catheters,' 'kinky medical supply,' and similar terms. I know of at least one kinky medical supply retailer locally, but there are plenty of those and regular supply places out there.
 
My question is where can you find cathedars, sounds and other medical devices?

A friend of mine got a set of sounds from e-bay.
if there is a tattoo/piercing shop close ask them if they would sterilize your "toys" in the autoclave (sp?).

Have fun & be safe :)
 
Sounds..etc..

Go to Medical toys.com you'll find nearly every type sound and goodie you can think of.

I visited Mistress Victoria of Houston and we had a really great time..she loved to insert the brown smoking filter of her Mores 120 cigarette into my pee slit.

Victoria spread my urethra with her white gloved fingers and crammed the entire filter inside me then masturbated me till I ejaculated. The smokey filter acted as a plug holding back my jizz...a tiny amount was able to ooze around the edge..which she licked off with her talented tongue tip.

When my fantasy nurse mistress plucked the brown cigarette from my cum
hole the backed up sperm bubbled out in thick creamy rivlets.

If your interested I have a complete photo series of my trip 2 years ago. We also enjoyed pissing on each other and I was rewarded with a scalding wine glass filled with urine and mouthful of her pee..

Victoria helped me explore my fetish for beautiful women smoking..by smoking nearly 3 packs of brown Mores 120 cigarettes...

I would enjoy hearing from you about your experimentation with your peehole...and yes
I've viewed all the Amazing Ty videos and the slut is amazing to say the least.

Bad Boy Bill
 
One of these days I have GOT to buy a Ty membership, or find someone willing to let me borrow theirs for a day or two. I've wanted to see her stuff for years now but I've never bought it. Now I am a college student again and I have no money for porn. It's so frustrating! If anybody out there has a Ty membership I can borrow for 1-2 days, let me know. I can get you a free Cyber Dyke trial in exchange.
 
My advice would be to avoid the kinky sites and buy directly from a medical supply company. There are plenty online and their products are a lot cheaper, safe in terms of being real (not made for the kinky market), and usually IME delivered quickly. Why pay a second man twice (or more) the amount for the same product you could buy directly from a supplier yourself?

Catalina:catroar:
 
My advice would be to avoid the kinky sites and buy directly from a medical supply company. There are plenty online and their products are a lot cheaper, safe in terms of being real (not made for the kinky market), and usually IME delivered quickly. Why pay a second man twice (or more) the amount for the same product you could buy directly from a supplier yourself?

Catalina:catroar:

Well, there is something to be said for encouraging sex-positive businesses to continue operating. But yeah, price is a factor too - I wouldn't shop somewhere that had a really exorbitant markup.
 
thanks

Thanks for all the advice everyone. The sounds on the fetish-like websites were rediculous, so I will try a medical supply company online or in my town and see what they got.
My father is a doctor so I can snatch one of his supply magazines. Other than that I've gone into adult shoppes and found small thin vibrators and that's about it. I've been crusing the web looking for fetish adult shoppes, and there is only a few who carry bondage equipment.
Bill, thanks for that heated story. It must have been equisite. Of course I'd love to see the pictures. Both myself and partner are smokers, but currently I can't enjoy that because I'm 27 weeks pregnant.
Because my partner cannot smoke in front of my face we cam2cam and he smokes for me.
 
Source for sounds and other medical supplies

I don't know how their prices compare to going direct to a medical supply site (if they don't want a "minimum order" or anything dumb like that, or proof that you are a medical facility or practioner ("Well sir, I'm not a doctor, but I play one in scene.")), but...

We get our stuff from kinkymedical.NET. They are in Portland, so we get our stuff fast.

We like the Hegar single-ended, because you get a full set, they don't have any curves on them, and they have a flat end, so they can't "slip in," which isn't a major problem, but can be a bit of a mind-fu$#er-upper when it happens.

Sounds like fun!!!
 
Pee Pleasure

Oh..GOD..pregnant too...what a add on fantasy for me..I'd love to lick your tummy right before I drink your scalding piss right from the tap..

Stretching your urethra with 3 fingers and getting that squirt of scalding
pee is such an erection maker...

Send me your e-mail and I'll send the pissing video to you thru Megarotic.com
 
Medical Toys.com

Extrm..I bought two speculums from Medical Toys.com..very high quality
instruments. I have a set of Bakes or Rosebud sounds they were only $85.00

My girlfriend uses them on me and holy mother what a sensation..

A complete Foley catheter kit is $35.00
 
Extrm..I bought two speculums from Medical Toys.com..very high quality
instruments. I have a set of Bakes or Rosebud sounds they were only $85.00

My girlfriend uses them on me and holy mother what a sensation..

A complete Foley catheter kit is $35.00


The only thing is I don't do credit cards.
So it's a little bit harder to get what I like,
I have to show it to my partner.
My partner does have a thing for my swollen
belly and enjoys our sex.
He also has a foot fetish and I try and keep my
feet looking as perfect as possible, but i can barely
see them..
 
Pee on your belly

Have him pee on your belly...maybe fill up one of your cum fuck me spiked
heels and you drink out of it...

Victoria enjoyed me inserting the 6 inch metal tipped spiked heel into her peehole..I easily put the entire 6 inches in her...it would make her so fucking
hot she would piss all over my arm and chest..she was also a squiter and could pee and squirt at the same time...I told her she should be in porn
videos...you two would have made a hot and nasty duo...
 
Just an update.


Yes I have officially stretched my urethra out.I bought
a very small vibrator that looks like a mini tongue and
played around with it. I've done it for the past couple of
days. I have gotten to where I wanted to be. I can now stick
my ring finger all the way into it.
I wish I had a better camera so I could post these pictures.
:cattail:
 
It boggles my mind when people come here asking for advice, are given tips and shopping sites and explanations, and then go and do things the non-safe and sane way. Why ask on here in the first place? This board is full of experienced people who have good advice, why come here and get their advice only to ignore it?

If you're not using sterile gloves every time you go sticking your finger in there - no, washing is not enough - may whatever god you believe in have mercy on you.
 
Um... I didn't post exactly what I did.
I sterilize everything before and after.
And yes, I did use a glove. I live with
OCD, and an OCD husband which to me it
makes more sense to not shove just anything in
there.
We bought a ultrasound cleaning machine from
my father.
 
Um... I didn't post exactly what I did.
I sterilize everything before and after.
And yes, I did use a glove. I live with
OCD, and an OCD husband which to me it
makes more sense to not shove just anything in
there.
We bought a ultrasound cleaning machine from
my father.
Well, there you go then. I'm sure you can see how I thought you were one of the masses we get who come here and do what I referred to. Glad to see you're playing it smart.
 
Extrm peehole play

Your little finger all the way in...Ummmmm is your nail long and sharp?
Mistress Victoria had 2 inch long nails..she loved to peel back the lips of my urethra and worm her tongue tip in me.... after that I was ready for her to probe me with the sounds set...please tell us more about your peehole play..
 
The only thing is I don't do credit cards.
So it's a little bit harder to get what I like,
.
You can always get the prepaid credit cards.I know a few people who use them,I love mine too. You can get them at many places and load just enough for your purchase even if you like.
 
You can always get the prepaid credit cards.I know a few people who use them,I love mine too. You can get them at many places and load just enough for your purchase even if you like.
PayPal has a thing like this, too. You get a random CC number anytime you make a purchase. I'm not talking about their Buyer Credit program, that's different...this one is about keeping your information private and allowing you to make purchases straight from your bank account.
 
PrePaid Credit

Yah, I didn't think of that.
I even have one of those Visa
gift cards I can use.
Thanks...
 
PayPal has a thing like this, too. You get a random CC number anytime you make a purchase.

This is a new one to me. I use paypal whenever I can and only use my CC online when I have to.

Thanks for the info.
 
Can stick anything into pee hole as long as its not sharp and cleaned and sterilized. I've cum with ink pen in mine...have photo of it.
 
Back
Top