Bringing the sexy spy to Justice (Closed for Ravenloft)

Sonya looked up at Dean wide eyed through her eyelashes the mischief back in her smile as she toyed with his zipper. She let her head fall against the back of the elevator and studied him for a long moment. She figured she could probably benefit from the chance to collect herself.
While she watched him her other hand found its way to his face and she let her fingers trace his features as though memorizing them all over again.

Last edited:
Several seconds passed as the two of them silently studied each others faces. Dean leaned close, parting his lips next to Sonya's ear, about to say something. The elevator chimed and the doors began to close, interrupting him. Dean reached out and caught the door before it closed and glanced back at Sonya. "Shall we?" He asked casually, offering her his hand.

Sonya did not move, leaning against the wall of the elevator she smiled suddenly. "We shall, when you finish your thought" With one hand she removed the clip had secured her hair releasing her tresses to frame her face.

Dean's brow raised as Sonya smiled and leaned against the elevator wall. It was clear that she wasn't about to move until he told her what he ment to say... What the elevator chime had stopped him from saying. She freed her hair and waited as Dean fixed his eyes passionately upon her and stepped back into the elevator.

He came right up to her, reaching his right hand out to run through her hair. Drawing her hair back from her ear, Dean leaned in, parting his lips, just as he had before. His breath shook with all the feelings he kept contained as he whispered in Sonya's ear. "I love you."

Sonya seemed more than a little stunned at his statement and could find no words to respond with past a kiss with a muttered "i love you too" lost in her breath as she pressed her lips against his neck and trailed his jaw brushing slowly until she found his mouth.

The elevator door chimed again and Dean broke their kiss to catch it with his foot. He gave Sonya a wicked grin as he swept her up into his arms without warning and stepped out of the elevator. He walked with her in his arms up to the door to his room. "Do me a favor love, and unlock the door, would you? The key card is in my breast pocket."

Sonya let her head fall against his shoulder when he scooped her up her little cry of surprise cut short with her giggle.

When they got to the door she followed Dean's instructions and reached into his pocket for the key and twirled it betwen her fingers instead of unlocking the door while she began unbuttoning his shirt with one hand.

Dean shifted Sonya in his arms and tilted his head back and to the side to give her as much access to his shirt as he could manage while still holding her. The thought of her bare skin against his had enflamed more than just Dean's mind.

Sonya in a fluid motion ran the card key through the slot of the hotel door turning the doorknob and gently nudge the door open. "I could be of some help i suppose." She smiled into his chest, Her lips peppered kisses on the little bit of skin she had freed from the shirts buttons.

"More than you know..." Dean replied in a husky voice as he pushed into the room, pushing the door shut behind him with his foot. He laid Sonya upon the closest bed and with a speed born from so much pent up desire, he tore his button down shirt the rest of the way open and cast it aside. He fell upon Sonya then with a savage tenderness and began to undress her. Finding her mouth with his own, Dean groaned. It was the sound of deep, aching hunger being satiated.

Sonya's pupils widened and she stared up at him lifting her arms to assist in her sweater being cast to the floor. She then slowly peeled off the damp tank top and reached for his shoulders. She pulled him closer to her still and dragged her lips in hurried kisses across his chest her nails to drive into Dean's skin as she clung to him.

While Sonya peeled off her tank top Dean undid her jeans and drew them down the curve of her hips and off. He was unbuckling his pants when she reached for him and drew him close. He warmed her breasts with kisses as he kicked his shoes off and shimmied out of his pants. Climbing onto the bed, Dean pressed his body against Sonya's. The only thing keeping them apart now was the thin cloth of their underwear.

Sonya exhaled slow and long letting her body relax and her head fall back. She smiled a small content smile and gave a little moan as she looked up at Dean's form above her.

"I never would have left you, If I had known you would follow" She whispered urgently. She leaned up and pressed her lips against his chest kissing the place where she could feel his heart. "I never thought I would feel your skin against mine again" she rambled on her fingertips sliding down the band of his last bit of clothing.

"I never would have chased you if you hadn't run..." Dean whispered back with a sly grin as he slipped her panties free and tossed them to the floor. He would have taken a moment to admire the beauty of her naked body but the aching need to be within her compeled him forward.

Dean held his breath as he pressed the head of his cock against the moist lips of Sonya's sex. He sunk slowly into her as he covered her with his frame, letting his breath out in a moan of pleasure. He touched his brow to hers as he caressed her cheek in his hand and parted his lips. "I'm glad you let me catch you."

Sonya bit her lip and studied Dean's face smiling at his statement as he removed her lace panties. She opened her mouth to respond with words, Her hips arching to bring herself closer to him, a sharp gasp escaped her throat as her head fell back instead when he entered her.

Dean nuzzled and kissed Sonya's exposed neck as he made slow, tender lover to her. He felt the gentle thrum of her pulse as well as every breath she took under his lips while he kissed along her throat. He slid his hands beneath her to caress her back, drawing her up so that they sat face to face. Looking deeply into her eyes, Dean ran his fingers through Sonya's hair. There was a look of growing need behind his eyes as his breath whispered silently against her lips.

Sonya nipped playfully at Dean's neck breaking away from his gaze. She let her fingernails found there way up his spine, curling her fingers through his short hair.

"a krasivyĭ opasnosti" she whispered softly into his ear calling him a "beautiful danger" as she arched her hips draw him further into herself. "i missed your taste" she said finding his mouth again and sighing breathlessly.

The sound of Sonya's perfect russian evoked memories of her breathlessly pleading for "более" and the way she drew her nails along his spine spurred his passion and he smirked slightly as he recognized her words "beautiful danger". He was about to whisper that if she kept doing what she was doing, he'd show her how dangerous he could be, teasingly, but she stole him into the sweet oblivion of another kiss.

The subtle arch of her hips sent a wave of pleasure through Dean and he growled silkily against Sonya's parted lips. "I've thirsted for you like a desert oasis..."

Sonya closed her eyes and dragged her kisses down Dean's chin and nuzzled into his chest. She wriggled beneath him moaning softly. She arched her back and whimpered as a tremor of pleasure quaked her through her. "please не останавливаться мой любовник" She whispered clinging to him, her legs intertwining with his.

As individuals Dean and Sonya were both strong, sharp witted, highly trained agents, conditioned to not even bat an eye in the midsts of danger and chaos. In each others arms though, Dean found the tenderness of surrendering a part of himself he thought had been extinguished by his training. His muscles rippled as he made love to Sonya, the heat of his passion bringing a sheen of sweat to his skin. As Sonya's moans gave way to whimpers and her body began to tremor with pleasure she whispered for him not to stop. "I'm almost there." He whispered back, his breath growing husky.

She pressed her mouth against his jaw tasting her way in kisses down his throat. She couldn't think but behind her eyelids she saw them. She saw the times when they were new to one another. She saw the first time he had taken her in his arms for a purpose other than cover...the feeling so, alive and free, so naked.
Wonderful as it had been, it had been nothing compared to this.

Sonya's fingernails drove hard into Dean's shoulder as he cried out in state of bliss. Then with strength gone from her tiny tremors rocking her thighs, she looked up into his face, into his eyes.

Dean's body tensed as the pleasure of release passed through him like a bolt of lightning. He thrust and held deep within Sonya's intimate embrace, shuddering slightly. He seemed to slowly melt as his muscles began to relax. Looking down, he found Sonya's eyes transfixed upon his face. They locked eyes and silently shared the deepness of the moment with one another. "Ya lublu tebya." Dean whispered, caressing Sonya's flushed cheek.

"I love you" she whispered breathlessly as she traced the shape of his face with her fingertips. Her eyes were only half open as she took in each line of Dean's face and shade of his eyes trying, to memorize the moment and keep it forever.

Dean smiled softly as he laid on his side, facing Sonya as she traced her fingertips along his jaw line. He enjoyed the warmth of her closeness as it lulled him slowly to sleep.

Sonya didn't think her heart would stop pounding enough to actually let her sleep. She felt tears under her eyelids as she opened her eyes and looked up through her lashes at Dean's sleeping form.

What was going to happen now? The future was a frightening concept...tomorrow scared her enough. She was just drifting off when the faintest buzz came from her discarded clothes. Sonya forced her eye shut tighter against the sound and curled tighter against Dean's chest to sleep.

Back