What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if a LIAR or worse

a DECIEVER

Knowing full well, MOST WONT CATCH HIM
 
WhoSane and COLORED CUNT and MANURE and SHITHEAD

gonna kill the EASTER so they can spend of GOLF and BLING and the 2 prozzies on CONDOMS


120409_easter_roll_605_reut-550x298.jpg
 
Fuck the bunny

the KNEE GROW and the KNEE GRASS need bling

Via Politico:


The next casualty of sequestration could be the Easter Bunny – at least according to a White House e-mail that recently landed in Capitol Hill inboxes.

The White House warned Congress that budget cuts could nix the annual Easter Egg Roll for kids, which is planned for April 1.

y using these tickets, guests are acknowledging that this event is subject to cancellation due to funding uncertainty surrounding the Executive Office of the President and other federal agencies,” the White House cautioned, according to two Capitol Hill sources who provided the language. “If cancelled, the event will not be rescheduled.”

White House press secretary Jay Carney said last week that the egg roll would go forward, although he left open the possibility that that could change.

The administration has faced a backlash from Congress – and late-night comics – for canceling tours of the White House to save money as part of the $85 billion in automatic budget cuts, known as sequestration, that went into effect March 1. And there has also been criticism that the Easter Egg roll would go forward while the tours are not.

On Friday, Carney got into a contentious back-and-forth on Fox News and said the egg roll is for a lot of military families and it’s paid for by the sale of ceremonial eggs and outside donations. “It’s a totally different budget,” he said. “These are apples and oranges.”
 
Fuck the BUNNY

I needz my shit:mad:


http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBm28uHhkXWan2Bsek6mIFIU9H46B6GyoM_OeYopygD__zrFh5
 
They LIED

THE NIGGERZ* lied

Knowingly so





Former Top Obama Aide: Implementing Obamacare Will Be “Messy”…




Now they tell us.

Via Washington Secrets:


As the debut of Obamacare nears in less than 10 months, officials responsible for implementing the complicated law are starting to warn that it will be a mess.

“We know it’s going to be messy,” said Jeffrey Crowley, a former top Obama aide on the team that spearheaded development of the Affordable Care Act. “There are going to be things that come up that are unanticipated,” he added.

Discussing Obamacare Monday at a Center for American Progress seminar on the law’s impact on HIV/AIDS and the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, the president’s former director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy and senior advisor on disability policy added, “if we do everything we can possibly think of, it’s still going to be a messy transition, but we’ll end up in a better place











*opps, NIGGER DAILY will soon axe

DO YOU SEE RACISM?

No! WE DONT!
 
NIGGER CURRY is full of shit


As a reminder, the United States government has been eying and researching how Americans use their 401k plans for quite some time now. Recently we saw the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau suggest the government help "manage" retirement plans.


The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is weighing whether it should take on a role in helping Americans manage the $19.4 trillion they have put into retirement savings, a move that would be the agency’s first foray into consumer investments.
“That’s one of the things we’ve been exploring and are interested in in terms of whether and what authority we have,” bureau director Richard Cordray said in an interview. He didn’t provide additional details.

The bureau’s core concern is that many Americans, notably those from the retiring Baby Boom generation, may fall prey to financial scams, according to three people briefed on the CFPB’s deliberations who asked not to be named because the matter is still under discussion.

The retirement savings business in the U.S. is dominated by a group of companies that handle record-keeping and management of investments in tax-advantaged vehicles like 401(k) plans and individual retirement accounts. The group includes Fidelity Investments, JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) and T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW) Americans held $19.4 trillion in retirement assets as of Sept. 30, 2012, according to the Investment Company Institute, an industry association; about $3.5 trillion of that was in 401(k) plans.

In February, the Washington Times went so far as to ask "is your 401k about to be nationalized?"


The $19.4 trillion sitting in personal retirement accounts like the 401K may be too tempting an apple for a government that is quite broke, both monetarily and morally. The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director Richard Cordray recently mentioned these accounts in a recent interview, stating “That’s one of the things we’ve been exploring and are interested in, in terms of whether and what authority we have.”

This agency, created by the 2010 Dodd-Frank-Act, is very concerned about how safe your retirement savings are. They are apparently concerned that retiring baby boomers may become victims of financial scams.

If the government takes control of retirement accounts, it will not be called “nationalization.” There will most likely be an indecipherable document that provides an opt-out option (initially), but why would you want to do that? The US government only wants to ensure the safety of your retirement funds; they did after all create a new bureaucracy for that specific purpose. And what could be a safer investment than US bonds?

In case you're wondering, gold is up today.
 
INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: First, They Came For The Cypriots… Like I said, an enterprising GOP member of the House or Senate would introduce a bill immediately to make such shenanigans illegal — and dare the Dems to oppose it.
 
Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens


Rep Joe Wilson (R-SC) was roundly denounced after he called Obama a liar for pretending that ObamaCare would not force us to pay for medical care for illegal aliens. Wilson has long since been completely vindicated in his accusation.


[T]he Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that it was funneling Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding.

With Obama reelected and repeal of this disastrous law receding out of the realm of possibility, commies aren’t bothering to lie anymore. Their insistence that Big Government spend your money on the illegal Third World invaders they are using to displace the American population has become brazen:



“Affordable” in this context means someone else is forced to pay for it, namely those who are in this country legally.
 
Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens


Rep Joe Wilson (R-SC) was roundly denounced after he called Obama a liar for pretending that ObamaCare would not force us to pay for medical care for illegal aliens. Wilson has long since been completely vindicated in his accusation.


[T]he Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that it was funneling Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding.

With Obama reelected and repeal of this disastrous law receding out of the realm of possibility, commies aren’t bothering to lie anymore. Their insistence that Big Government spend your money on the illegal Third World invaders they are using to displace the American population has become brazen:



“Affordable” in this context means someone else is forced to pay for it, namely those who are in this country legally.


The fact that a trip to the hospital requires sitting in a waiting room for 30 minutes filling out paperwork prior to treatment isn't enough for you. You want a law mandating that all health care providers require patients to get back in their cars, go home, and get their birth certificates before getting care. And if patients can't find their birth certificates, well tough shit, they should have thought about that before having chest pain.
 
Last edited:
The fact that a trip to the hospital requires sitting in a waiting room for 30 minutes filling out paperwork prior to treatment isn't enough for you. You want a law mandating that all health care providers require patients to get back in their cars, go home, and get their birth certificates before getting care. And if patients can't find their birth certificates, well tough shit, they should have thought about that before having chest pain.

Listen up

First, Lose the BS of pretend IGGY! K?

Second, what you wrote isn't the issue at all, we both know that. But I give you credit for playing to the KNOW NOTHING LOW INFORMATION DEAF DUMB BLIND NIGGER Audience......to them, YOU make sense

And there are MORE of them, then there are of people with sense......Obviously

Third, If you want me NOT to IGGY you again, and I know you don't.....Stop with the crap you pulled with Annenberg......
 
Today, 03:27 AM
Remove user from ignore list
Anquan Jihad
This message is hidden because Anquan Jihad is on your ignore list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top