Stars The Limit (Closed)

Looking down at her double she slowly walked up to her, she didn't know if she was suppose to kill her. But she didn't want to hurt her, slowly kneeling down she placed her hand on her cheek "Shhhh" When she stroked her cheek her double seemed to change, all the blood was gone and she was in the same outfit she was on. "This isn't the way to live, there is more to destruction and lust" She said with a kind smile and slowly stood up.
 
She looked at her twin but then she was looking up at her double. Her evil twin looked down at her now and smiled. She had tricked her into getting close. She looked down and smiled at her, the light of the strapon changed to red now. With out a word, her twin moved and placed the head of the glowing strapon against Emma's clothe covered pussy.

"You can't get rid of me that easy..." She whispered and slowly pressed into Emma, the glowing strapon passing through her clothes and slowly pressing into her good self.
 
She grunted when she was taken down, closing her eyes she didn't know what to do but something came to her. "I...am Light....I am one to strong to fight....return to dark...where shadows dwell..you cannot have this soul of mine...go away and leave my sight..and take with you...this endless night!" A light came from her chest as she cried out and slowly got away from her, she didn't know what she had done but it did something.
 
The ball of light hit her twin in the chest, and both of them screamed from the attack, Emma felt everything her twin felt. Her twin screamed again and looked down at Emma in a in fueled rage and Emma felt the strapon inside her grow painfully. Emma could feel everything her twin was, and as her evil twin drove the pulsing strapon deeper into her she could also tell her twin was feeling the strapon entering herself as well. As her twin hilted her both of them would let out a horrific orgasmic scream.

"You... Ca.. Can't get... Ride of me... You can't fight your own desires..." She panted, if Emma understood this only time would tell, but until she did, her twin began to fuck her with the glowing strapon even as her twin's breat chest began to heal from the attack from Emma.
 
She cried out feeling all the emotions that she felt, it was terrible. But then in that moment she was realizing something, what she said she could never give up desires and then smiled a bit. "Your right, I have to accept it" Looking up into her own eyes she stroked her cheek and smiled. "And I accept you" She kissed the twin lovingly allowing herself to hopefully understand, she had to become one with the lust and to master it or it would destroy her.
 
This caused a very different reaction from her double. She pulled back , and looked confused and then became even more anger and the strapon pulsed and got bigger.

"No... NOO... NO!! Stop it!! I will be the one to take control not you! NEVER YOU!" Her twin yelled and pulled half way out and slammed back into Emma even harder. She could feel the fighting of her own feelings in herself and in her twin as she continued to try to fuck her good self.
 
She felt and heard the reaction and it was rather interesting so she decided this was it. "We are one in the same, you have been hurt by father not loving us. You are the part of myself that I separated from many years ago, yet I didn't realize that here you were. I am not running any more and you will be loved, with love comes freedom" And she kissed her evil self holding her to her.
 
Her evil self started to cry and simply curled up against Emma's chest and cried. But it didn't last and before Emma knew it she was standing at the entrance to the cave as if she never took more then 10 steps into the cave itself. She however felt that she did have a orgasm and her panties must have been very wet.

Varook had waited for Emma, but she had been gone a long time. He turned on his heels when he felt eyes watching him, the small green alien looked at the Wookiee and he was going to attack, but something told him not to and he lower his weapon. He turned back to the cave and waited still.
 
She realized what she had done and sighed a bit, feeling wet she needed a shower. So she came out of the cave and saw the green alien and then master Yoda. She smiled at Yoda and bowed her head to him. "Thank you Master Yoda, guess I found a part of myself that I had split from years ago. But I promise you I will not ever become a Sith, they seek destruction, all I want is to bring peace to defend those who cannot defend themselves" She sighed softly. "Do you know where I should go from here?"
 
"Strong in the force you are.. Yes... To speak my name before I have spoken it myself... Odd one you are.." He looked at her and looked to the looked down at him with a confused look. He closed his eyes and reached out into the force and slowly opened his eyes and looked at Emma.

"Help people you say... Yet help yourself you can not... The way of the Jedi... No... Not for you... Another path you must walk..." He looked and took his cane and pointed to the ship.

"Away you must go... Return to this place you may not... The force will guide you..." He told her and then turned and left Emma and Varook alone in the swamp.

Varook looked at Emma and looked a bit confused at the moment, the green alien had turned out to be a Jedi of some kind, but why had he not offered to help Emma?
 
She listened to what he had to say and it broke her heart he wouldn't help her, looking down she wanted to cry but didn't. She slowly stood up and sighed sadly, she must have failed a test. Looking at Varook she motioned for him to go back to the ship. "Without him where to tell me to go, I have no idea I guess I failed his test Varook" Getting back on the ship she didn't know where to go. She found the nearest chair a nd sat down, burying her face in her hands.
 
Varook followed Emma and said nothing. He sat next to her and after a while he pulled her into a Hug.

"Not everyone is meant to be a Jedi." He told her. He did his best to hold himself back, but her smell was strong now. He had picked up on it when she stepped from the Cave, and he remembered not too long ago she and him shared something with her.
 
She looked at him feeling his arms around her, resting her head against his chest and sighed some. "Your right, but what good is having the force powers when no one will help me deal with them" Looking up into his eyes, she felt beyond safe with him. Reaching up to his cheek she smiled lovingly at him. "I love you Varook I just want to make sure your safe" She said lovingly. As far as she knew she was the only one who could understand his language and him as a person.
 
Varook sat there and listened to Emma and nodded. He didn't need her to protect him, he would live his life how he felt he needed to, and he knew he would protect and help Emma, he owed her a life debt and that was something his people held above almost all else.


----------

"Oh, Clara was it? I will be right back!" The woman said and dropped her from the mighty hug and darted out of the bridge with near lightning speeds. Leaving Clara to catch her breath, which after the upload felt a bit different. She shook her head and walked over to the computer screen to see where the woman had gone, it was then she stopped and froze, her link to the ship had been cut off. She shook her head, she knew it was a problem but she needed to keep a eye on that woman, and find out why she seemed to familiar.
 
She knew he was a big boy but still she didn't want to take chances. Closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of his fur against her skin, she opened up her eyes and looked into his. Running her fingers down the fur on his chest, he always was able to make her forget frustration and everything else.
 
Varook couldn't help himself as he felt Emma so close to him, and slowly his cock started to poke her in the belly from under his fur. He held her still and if wookiees could blush he would have done so, but he let Emma make the next move, as last time he knew it had hurt her more then it should have since she had been a virgin then.
 
She looked at him then felt something pocking her and noticed what it was, she looked at him and could tell what he wanted. Pulling away from him as she was on her knees and she removed her clothing, showing off her naked body showing him that she wanted him, stroking his cock a bit "If you want me that badly Varook you can take me again, I actually enjoyed the first time you mated me" She said happily.
 
Varook didn't say anything but simply watched Emma undress and gave a tilted head at the sight of her beauty. He nodded and told her he had enjoyed it too and with out the fear of hurting her as much, lifted her up and slowly and tenderly slide the tip of his cock into Emma, slowly lowering her down onto him.
 
She smiled seeing the way he looked at her, it was rather precious and she couldn't help but want to just laugh at how cute he was. And before she knew it he started to slide her down on him and she moved her head back groaning a bit. Placing her hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes, it was so wonderful
 
Slowly he went, enjoying her side insides around his large shaft. A purring like sounds escaped him as he did so. Once she was hilted he didn't waste much time and carefully took her by the shoulders and began to pump her up an down over his cock. His grip firm but loving as he took her.
 
She moaned when he began to move into her and looked into his eyes hearing his purrs which makes everything so much better. Moving her head back she sighed happily, she moaned his name loudly moving her head back, running her fingers in his thick fur. She truly did love him since she had a rather open mind. "Mmm Var!" She said happily her grinning getting bigger not smaller.
 
It happened so fast, pleasure overwhelming as she felt Varook explode into her soft depths, the sound of the door opening and the then the sound of a small round object rolling into the cockpit's floor, then the blinding pain of the sonic stun grenade going off. The sound of footsteps on the metal floor of the shuttle, yet they were different, she wasn't hearing them, not normally anyway. She could feel them, as her vision blurred as the ringing in her ears overwhelmed her now and she saw a masked man look down at her, a cyborg maybe? But when Emma would wake up she would find herself in a warm mud puddle not far from where her shuttle had be, but not was looking at a old unmarked shuttle and a blinking holo message set to replay.

"Your friends and your ship... You'll get them back don't worry and as long as you don't give me a reason to harm them I won't. I even had something else you may want but I'll save that till I know you will do as I say." The same masked man stood, black armor from what she remembered, a metal mask that was very different from the Sith Lord Darth Vader. His was smooth and rounded and wasn't needed to keep him alive.

"Now once your up and and regain enough sense to pilot a starship you will take that shuttle I left you to Coruscant's Sector D9-A23 landing pad on the lowest levels that the orbital flight control will let you go. And if your wondering why I left you naked... Well your body is pleasing to the eyes and the landing pad isn't owned by me or my people... I'm sure they will want to search you anyway, so no clothes will cut down on their search times... Though I don't think you'll have much trouble letting them check your more private areas... Your able to take that Wookiee well enough.." And then the message restarts.

She would be mad most likely, and would look over the ship as well, she would find the old shuttle was little more then a escape pod in terms of useful equipment. The odd thing about it was that it had a brand new hyperdrive installed, and one that would get her to the Galactic capital world in a few days. But other then that the Nav computer seemed to be patched to gether and only able to get her to one place, a torn seat that looked older then some of the trees around her and a small pack of water pouches and food pouches for her trip.
 
She was being pleased by Var then all of a sudden everything just seemed to stop, everything in her being felt like it was being ripped through her head in one hell of a head ache. And when she slowly opened up her eyes she could see feet, and then before she knew it she was out like a light. She was angry falling asleep and knew it would be ugly when she woke up. She kept trying to get herself up, horrible nightmares came into her and made her want to scream. But nothing seemed to want to get her up.

But finally after a few hours she slowly started coming to, and she noticed the mud puddle she was in. She slowly sat up seeing she was on some planet, she was sore from what Var did to her but it was something she enjoyed. She slowly looked around seeing a button flash, but then she looked up and growled "A Sith" She said to herself and slowly got up. Grunting as she had one hell of a head ache. She wanted to see and kill this man, and Var she was worried about him. She was the only one who could understand him.

She heard the message and she was beyond pissed, but there was nothing to be done about it. She got to this air craft he spoke of and then noticed the people looking at her, but she was working on anger and how people looked at her she did not care. She let them search her which took them two seconds and then got onto this piece of shit she was suppose to fly, she looked for clothing and found a suite. It was simple black, so she grabbed it and took a shower. Getting the mud off of her.

Smiling a bit she could not help herself and knew her revenge would be gotten in time, so she set set the course and began to make the outfit she found into a wearable outfit which she did just fine. Cutting some of it and using it for underwear and since it was clean she felt comfortable doing that. She sat back down on the chair that was on a hinge she thought would go under her weight. She was more annoyed then anything, and she smiled a bit more to herself. Everything seemed to do pretty good and was contented.

Missing the man she loved she sighed, sure it was nuts for a human to be a wookie but she loved him. To her he was more human then most human men she knew, she had tears falling down her face as she closed her eyes trying to relax a bit. But it was not working out so well, she looked outside in to the space wondering if he was okay. "Hang on Var I promise I am coming" She said to herself.
 
It wasn't too long of a trip to the Galactic capital world, and it probably wasn't the first time she had been there but as her ship came into orbit around the massive city world and the lights from the planet were bright enough to see even from up here it was enough to give Emma pause, if but for a moment before she was tagged by the orbiting traffic station.

"Unregistered shuttle on approach, please state the nature of your visit." A man asked over the open comm.

A moment passed before she could reply and another male voice came over the comm.

"Unknown shuttle you care cleared for D9-A23 have a nice day." And the comm line closed on her. The decent into the city world had her pass the main levels, the ones they promo and had her go down into the depths of a planet that was one big city, buildings taller then the mountains that lay hidden under a layer of struts and anchors that held up the buildings that touched the stars themselves.

She spent the next 30 min or so slowly making her way down, traffic becoming lighter and lighter, the light from the star long gone, replaced by endless amounts of hanging lights or lack there of. Although not as seedy as Nar Shaddaa, it was still not part of the tour booklet that was for sure.

She found the small round landing pad that was a round piece of metal over hanging a large seemingly bottomless hole, a small walkway connecting and seeming to be the only thing holding the round pad from falling to the blackness below. Even as she landed she knew she wasn't going to get a warm welcome as she group of armed droids and guards stood at the end of the walkway connecting to a ally way that lead into the building itself. The droids didn't need it, but she knew why the man from the holo vid and the 3 guards wore masks. The smell of engine fumes that couldn't escape was almost enough to make one sick, among the other smells she didn't even want to guess at.

"This is a restricted landing pad, if you do not turn around and leave now we'll remove you by force." The lead male guard told her, but before he could make any move to do so another masked man stepped up from behind the group and waved his hand, this was enough to make all the droids and the 3 guards holster their weapons.

"Forgive them my dear... They had not been informed of your arrival." A smooth talker to be sure, his words carried a calming tone, and something more, something poking into her mind, a touch in the back of her head, something more then simple words could do.

"So I won't keep you waiting.. The man in the holo sent you to me... For good reason I'm sure, I can feel that power laying just under the surface... And anger... Lots of anger... Daddy problems I would assume..." Even though the venom in his voice, Emma found it hard to not find the man calming and knew there was more to him then he was letting on.

"There is a car waiting for you at the end of the ally... Please get in and wait for me and I will explain why your here..." He said and motioned for Emma to pass, she didn't have much choice in the matter and slowly walked past him and the guards. The path was not a strait one and she thought it might have been a dead end but saw some light to her right and saw the path had a turn or two.

"Let go Emma... Don't let the hate consume you..." Emma turned around and stood for a moment, right there behind here was a woman in blue robes, raven black hair that just passed her shoulder blades stood in the ally behind her, though it wasn't real as the light blue tint and the ability to see through the woman lead her to the reasoning that this woman was not her mother but rather her ghost scared Emma some, yet just like that man back on the landing pad the ghost had a calming effect, enough of one to not make her scream, but unlike the main, it didn't feel like needles poking the back of her mind. But the woman simply smiled at her and blew her a kiss before disappearing with a whisper on the wind that reminded her. "Don't lose who you are to who they want you to be my beautiful daughter..." and was gone.

Emma would stand there taking that in long enough for the main to come around the corner and look at her.

"I think I told you to wait in the car my dear..." The same needles poking her a bit more painfully this time, and made her turn and head to the car. The waiting limo was there with a female driver holding the door open for them.

"Welcome back sir, There were no calls while you were gone." She said and bowed to him as he motioned for Emma to get in and nod to his driver. After they were in, and the hover limo was off he sat across from Emma and seemed to smile through his mask.

"So what do you know about the Force Emma?" He asked her. His blank stair through his mask was clear though, the mask looked much like the one from the man who had stunned her back on Dagobah, but this one had a pair of Red light placed on it, one up and to the left of where his left eye would have been, and one where his mouth would have been. Either way she wasn't given time to reply.

"Well it doesn't matter what you know about it, you will learn, and hopefully quickly." He said, she hadn't even known how far they had went, how much time had passed but no sooner had he finished those words the doors opened by the drive and he slipped out and waited for Emma.

Where ever they were, it was no longer like anyplace she had seen on Coruscant before. It was almost like a long lost valley, part of a mountain in the background and trees and grass down below them as the car was riding a large elevator to the ground, the real ground of the planet.

"I have a few matters to attend to Miss Wolf, but my driver will be more then happen to show you around... The only thing you can't do is leave... Not till your ready... And try not to kill anyone if you wouldn't mind... The other Students won't take kindly to you as it is... Killing them won't help..." He said and stepped off the elevator just before it touched ground as if he knew he would be fine stepping off. He passed two men or women dressed in Red cloaks that hit their bodies, the only things she could tell were they wielded some type of staff and had red armored helmets with black visors, and had a Aura about them that she didn't want to mess with. That and the no less then 5 auto repeating blaster turrets above them pointing down from atop the building the man entered.

Emma was shown around the complex by the driver. There were only a few buildings in a fenced off area of the little valley there were in. A place with rows of beds, a mess hall to eat at and a small refresher building to get cleaned up in. And the last one under heavy guard, she had seen 2 of those red armored guards at each of the doors, along with turret mounts and a set of snipers over looking from a catwalk that she couldn't find a path up to.

"Your free to look around, but remember that if you go beyond the fenced off area that the other students will attack you... And your not allowed into the command building at any time unless your summoned there.." She said, before she herself walked off and passed a pair of the guards leaving Emma in the middle of the small complex.
 
Last edited:
Emma did not like long trips it always bored her something awful, she hated to stay still. It was something she was not born to do, she was always up and about. Always enjoying the feel of simple pleasures, but now that she was heading to the capital world. She had no idea what to expect, it was rather annoying that much she did know for sure. The city was so big, and full of everything from people to traffic. She tried so hard to just not worry about her friends.

But then she noticed that she was being tagged, she heard the voice over the com. Smiling a little bit as she sat back relaxing. "My name is Emma and I have clearance" She heard that she was allowed to go further. Emma was thrilled that it was nice and simple to get through. She hated to just it when things like clearance took forever, but was thrilled that i was nothing like t his. Running her fingers through her hair, thinking about her friends.

She just hoped that Var would be okay, but she kept on going watching what she was doing. Not wanting to cause any trouble, which was hard to do in a city this big. Emma began to wonder what this ass hole wanted with her, why in the world would someone want to hurt her? Her parents may have had enemies, but she was not her mother or father. She was so much more then what her father was, all in all she just tried to be safe the whole time.

Spending thirty minutes slowing down, wishing she could just get more juice so she did not have to keep doing this. But not wanting to get into trouble, she just sat back and hovered in the air. But then finally it stopped and she was actually able to go much faster, making sure not to hit people. She just knew the sooner she got out of here, the sooner she could meet the jack asses that had her love and cyborg. Millions of things just went through her head.

But landing was something she was thrilled about, landing the piece of shit that she had been forced to work with. Sure it could fly but it felt like that she was going to break the thing, but she knew she would have to figure out what in the world was going on. Once outside she brushed her fingers against her neck rubbing it, her body was rather tense. It was a feeling she just detested and Emma just wanted to get the answers and go.

Something in her though made her think that everything was not going to go very smoothly. Emma noticed that this was a restricted landing pad and it made her nervous to know this, thinking that perhaps this was a step in the right direction. Her stormy eyes looking around, grinning a bit it was kinda nice. But she had a bad feeling that someone was coming. Almost like her body and heart could sense that someone was staring at her.

When the guy said it was a restricted landing pad so she stated what she was there for and it appeared she was expected. So they let her through without much trouble, which was nice. But as she landed she was taken back by the welcome. She crawled out and silently sighed, unsure what to do now. But then a man came out masked of course. And noticed all the guards reacting to the stranger. And there weapons were put away she silently sighed a bit.

When the man came out she was rather curious and she just nodded, she had a bad feeling about this guy. He had everything and was afraid of what he wanted her to do, but his tone was calming and did not want to take him out just yet. But then she felt something lurking like it was trying to read her mind, she put her guard up unsure what the hell was going on here. She swallowed hard and was even more nervous like a hand against her mind was strange.

Emma was confused by what he said and she shook her head. "The anger is towards the one who took my ship and those on it, as for daddy problems. I don't know my parents are long dead, and I am just picking up the pieces. I do not know what the hell I am even doing here, and that power you feel. I can use it in times of great anger, I cannot control it by will. It is rather unstable. But what am I doing here?" Emma asked having a feeling she would not get an answer.

She had no choice and just nodded a little bit, she walked towards the car. On guard in case this was a big ass trap. Which she felt it would be, this whole thing was very strange. With no information to go on. She was actually very scared, but she was able to hide it. Remembering the anger that was in the back of her mind, she rubbed the back of her head. The door opened up for her and she just got in. Sitting in the back and waiting for what ever to happen.

Hearing what he said about hate she looked at him "It's a little hard to be calm right now, the only man I love is god knows where and my cyborg that my mother built. I have nothing left now that everything was stripped from me." She spoke to the woman in blue robes showing she felt like a child stumbling into the dark. It terrified her that all this was happening to her. And she felt so damn helpless about everything. Looking down as tears started to form in her eyes.

But then she looked closer and saw a face under the hood, her face turned white like she had seen a ghost. And the woman confirmed who she was, everything started to fall apart. "No don't go!" She cried out and fell to her knees. "Mom.....I'm so alone" She put her hands on the ground as the tears finally fell. Closing her eyes she grew so frustrated. She just wanted to be held, to be told that everything was going to be just fine. But she had nothing.

Hearing what the man said she looked at him angry "I was but saw my mother" She said and slowly got up. She did not know how much more of this she could take, she was slowly dying inside. That much she knew. Looking up as she saw the woman open the door for her, she got in and looked outside the window. She felt like a prisoner in this world, she looked down at her lap and sighed very sadly. Nothing was as it should be she thought.

She grunted when she felt a poke from a needle she had no idea what the hell this was, she growled a little bit unsure what it was. But she was not feeling so hot, she brushed the side of her cheek. Confused a bout everything, No answers were coming and she just felt rather useless. Her heart was pounding, she had no idea if she had to fear these people or not. Her eyes scanning every face and every mask that she could see.

When the man had looked at her and heard his question about the force, she did not get a chance to even reply. She heard him talk and was kinda annoyed that he pretty much answered for her. And watched seeing and feeling the car going where it was going. She had her hands in her lap and was trying to picture the mans face with his voice. Perhaps it was stupid, but with a mask on she wondered what in the world he was hiding from.

Sighing a little bit as she got out of the limo and saw a big building and felt a lot of energy here, was she here to train? and if so why the hell did the man that took everything want her to. Looking at the man she showed confusion but she wasn't a bitch about it. Perhaps she had nothing to fear from this man, but she would reserve judgment for now. Not being able to trust anyone was finally getting to her. She wanted something good to happen for them.

This place he was taking her to, she began to think this was a whole different world. Away from the chaos outside that she had flown through, it was actually rather peaceful. When the door to the elevator opened up she placed her hands on her hips. It was actually rather nice here, a tranquil place that seemed to be untouched. She smiled a little bit as she let down her guard. But she only let it down a little bit. She could easily detect problems.

But then she heard what he said and just nodded to him, when he gave her the rules of the place she just nodded. A little smile on her face, since she had no idea how this was going to work. If these people were willing to kill her, it kinda made her a little afraid. Since these people must have been able to use the force by will. Emma used it by anger, and knew she was no better then a Sith. Because she knew Sith's used anger to get power.

When he left she was so unsure where to even start, her eyes looked where she could. Seeing the areas that she could not go into, which made her wonder why. What in the world could they possibly be hiding? It was beyond annoying really. She smiled a little as she began to get ideas about what to do here, what she could do here. The kids here seemed to be about her age, she could probably play with their heads if she wanted to be evil like that.

But as the driver showed her around, she could see a lot of tech around to protect the students here. And knew if she was to do something here, that something big would have to be done. Taking a deep breath as they went by snipers, turrets. Heavy artillery. She silently sighed a bit, making note of every little thing that she could. Since she honestly needed to be able to do something here, though lots of questions were in her head.

No one was helping here and then when she was all alone she had no idea what to do, when she had been told that she could look around. But if she did something against what they told her, that they would attack her. She smirked at the thought, for them to think they could out do her. She felt unsure about everything, but right now she just stretched a little and began to check out the complex and smiled at one boy who looked rather cute to her. What would she do here?
 
Back
Top