Sucking cock for wife

jimwil72

Experienced
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Posts
92
My wife is going to take me out on new years eve and make me suck cock for her for the 1st time of my life
 
congrats! hope it goes well. hope you'll let us know how it goes
 
If you and your wife ever visit the Twin Cities, I'd be interested in using your mouth while she watches. I'd even return the favor! Being watched by a woman is hot!
 
Being watched by a woman is hot!

I had a woman watch me pleasure her boy friend orally once. She placed her face up close and watched me lick, suck and tease his cock and ball sack. She commented on how much more pre-cum he had with me doing that for him than when she did it for him. She began to masturbate herself to a very intense orgasm, while her boyfriend thrust his cock deep and shot his cum in my mouth.

Later, we took up positions (one in front, one in back) and worked on satisfying her until we all were exhausted. It was quite an afternoon and agree it is totally hot to have a woman watch.
 
Elamib, thanks for sharing, it sounds like an awesome experience. I'm sure everyone else is as jealous as I am.
 
Don't be too jealous, it doesn't happen all the time and it's very rare indeed. :(
 
damn

Damn...I married the wrong girl...wish my wife would insist I suck cock. She sounds like the perfect wife.
 
I would love to be down on my knees in front of a man licking him as my wife watched. It would be awesome.
 
The only I was in the same room with my wife and I was sucking cock she was having her pussy eaten by an older female she had her shut tight and could not see.Wow what a night!!!!
 
I think this would be very hot to try, but no way my wife would go for it.
 
sucking with my wife

Yes, I, too used to suck guys with my wife. She had a hard time cumming unless she was fucked over and over so i would bring guys in to help. After we had fucked her silly and she had cum many times she would watch me suck and fuck the guy while she watched and fingered her pussy l loved to watch her masterbate while I had a hot cock in my ass. And of corse I got to lick clean her pussy. mmmm
 
Back
Top