my "Hangout"

Just a little something to remember
In case all that snow has made you forget!

Hugs and Some :rose: :kiss: :rose: to brighten your day P O!

Winnipeg Sun
February 27, 2017

sunshine.jpg

SUNshine Girl Chantelle
is a 26-year-old blue-eyed mom who loves to spend time
outdoors with her kids, whether it's at the beach, the water
park or in the backyard.
Chantelle is studying to be a legal assistant. (Jim Wells photo)

Thank you Sweetly :kiss::kiss: I (we) are all looking forward for Summer:D

Welcome back, sweet Dump :rose:

What ever happened to your past threads? :confused:
Well I finished some of them, and then all of a sudden two of them got deleted within a few Days :( Thanks for stopping in Hun:kiss:

Good morning Ling you all can feel free to send the snow my way. We barely got any this winter. I need to plan a ski trip or something. Because I would love some snow. Glad to see you have a hangout open. You have a marvelous day.
Hallo T4T U have a marvelous Day as well :rose: ~ you can have all of the Snow ;)
I got to old to Ski but I do go on the Snowmobile a few times during the Winter

Ling, you can keep the snow. :D
Here there is a light dusting in the shady spots only which will most likely be gone later today

L:rose:
Good Morning Leigh :kiss::rose:
thanks for stopping in ~ gee hardly any Snow lucky you ;):)

Hello again Ling!

Congrates on the (not so) brand new thread. I'll try to help you keep it open...

:rose:

Welcome back, sweet Dump :rose:

What ever happened to your past threads? :confused:

The mods are being really picky these days, but I wish they'd at least give you some sort of notification as to why so you know what to avoid in the future. I've had so many pic threads deleted lately that I'm not even trying to reopen new ones for right now.

tumblr_nxm8vmmchi1tfp79mo1_500.gif

Anyway, good morning sweet lingers. :rose::kiss::heart:

Oh ... and keep your snow up there. I prefer sun and warm beaches. :D

Hello again Ling!

Congrates on the (not so) brand new thread. I'll try to help you keep it open...

:rose:
Thank you Leftie :kiss: I dont have any probs wit People posting just trying not to get it deleted:( but thanks for your Visits:)

The mods are being really picky these days, but I wish they'd at least give you some sort of notification as to why so you know what to avoid in the future. I've had so many pic threads deleted lately that I'm not even trying to reopen new ones for right now.

tumblr_nxm8vmmchi1tfp79mo1_500.gif

Anyway, good morning sweet lingers. :rose::kiss::heart:

Oh ... and keep your snow up there. I prefer sun and warm beaches. :D
Good Morning Tom :kiss::kiss:
well its Juice Day and my Thread is still working yippie :nana:
as for the Snow it will be another Month and a half before its gone :(

Tuesday

Good Morning P O! :rose: :heart: :rose:

Running late today>>>>>>>> trying to get caught up. :devil: GIRL

Thread Page Stretch

Dear Dumpling,

I am reasonably sure what caused your thread to be deleted. I am one of the offenders.

Thread Page Stretch

Literotica has a rule that they can delete a page if you stretch the thread with an image. They do not have to notify you.

I think it is because of the amount of blank space it uses.
Example: I post an image (photo) that is over screen width. It makes the whole thread page that width, not just my post.

I am going to make sure in the future that my photos do not stretch the thread page. It is easy to do! When you PREVEIW POST before SUBMIT REPLY is when you can see if your image (photo) stretched the thread page. If you have to scroll to the right to see the whole image (photo) it is too large.

Should anyone else have more information on this subject, please post it here.

Sorry sweetie, I had not read the rules of Literotica or anything else the GEEKS have posted. I got a real education from reading only part of it so far.

Back