Femdom fans?

Yes

I am too. My beloved wife keeps me chaste 24/7.
If you want to know more, send me a pm
 
Well, atleast there are 3 of us here. I suspect there are more and I'm sure there are a few dominate women here too.
 
I need to be controlled

I need a woman to control my cock and force me to expose it anytime, anywhere she says...
The cock needs to be seen by whomever she says....
 
I am a huge fan of femdom. Love the idea of wife controlling my cock.
 
I wish my wife would dominate me. Make me do all sorts of things for her pleasure only.
 
I'm a fan of Femdom porn...

but never tried in real life (couldn't find any women willing to do more than sit on my face). Would like to experiment sometime. Current wife is not into it, so I don't know when that time will be.
 
I am a big fan of dominant women as well, being told how to please her, such a great fantasy, I too have not had the pleasure of experiencing that, would love it though!
 
Femdom Fan

I'm a fan of the concept, though the genuine article is hard to find in my neck of the woods.
 
It seems to be the consensus among male femdom fans, that the number of female femdom fans is very low in MOST necks of the woods. Also, finding one whose interests, relationship goals, personality, and chemistry are compatible with yours, is also difficult even if there are more to choose from (typically the case in larger cities.) Plus, sometimes the fantasy is different than the reality of a D/s female-dominant relationship. However, count me in as a definite fan, either way...
 
I have been very fortunate to have been at the feet of a very beautiful Domme for several years. She is very intelligent and extremely skilled. Extremely.......

It has been a fantastic experience.

Unfortunately, she has moved to Paris. So now I'm Domme-less.
 
Once upon a time long ago I worked in a dungeon. Its in one of the chapters of my autobiography, "Staci in Paradise". I thought the idea of a man wanting a,woman to dominate him was weird and perverted.

And it is, but also common. Guys if you REALLY want this and have a wife or gf you can get it. Yes she will think you are a weirdo perv, but since you ARE the first step is admitting that to yourself.

Next, go slow. This is not something the male mind can comprehend so I say again, go slow.

I will be happy to help and advise any guy who wants this. Pm me.
 
Well, atleast there are 3 of us here. I suspect there are more and I'm sure there are a few dominate women here too.



Not dominate

Dominate is a verb ..a doing word..you want a woman to dominate you

You want a dominant woman

Yes, it matters
 
Im back to Lit after being gone for awhile. I love femdom, I have zero experience with it besides porn lol. But I fantasize about it daily
 
Definently me.

I have been my whole adult life.

I've sessioned many times.

It's also my favorite kind of erotica. A femdom who is beautiful, powerful and cruel is my favorite.
 
Yuppers! I don't know why, I actually don't like being told what to do in real life, but it's definitely a fantasy of mine
 
Love it; I adore strong, confident women.

I'd love my wife to go in for it. We have played a bit in the past which I'd be happy to chat about by pm or kik.
 
Back
Top