Delete profile

You can't. Sorry : (

All you can really do is delete everything you have written down, close Lit and never come back.

-_-" I'm sorry.

Then please explain to me why some author's profiles have been deleted. I can name specific authors if you'd like.

Then please explain to me why some author's profiles have been deleted. I can name specific authors if you'd like.
I'm assuming that this thread referred to profiles on the message board and not authors' profiles since the two are separate.

Some people break the rules badly enough that the Laurel or Manu deleted the account. It's a chore for them though.

Just erase your avatar, all pertinent information and forget the password. Essentially that's enough for most people.

Other people are so narcissistic that they go back to all their posts and edit out all their text.

I'm assuming that this thread referred to profiles on the message board and not authors' profiles since the two are separate.

No, I mean their Literotica profiles are completely gone & as far as I know those authors did nothing offensive nor did they violate any so-called rules. Again, this shouldn't be that big of a challenge. If it's a "user name" thing then have it where no other user can use that "name" for 3-6 months. Please, this isn't rocket science. Other sites all a person to remove their profile so I really don't understand why a site that's been around as long as Literotica has, can't do this. Or do you need these "profiles" to maintain the claim that Literotica is the biggest & the so-called best?

Seriously, a site this big should have a way for members to leave whenever they choose to.

No, I mean their Literotica profiles are completely gone & as far as I know those authors did nothing offensive nor did they violate any so-called rules. Again, this shouldn't be that big of a challenge. If it's a "user name" thing then have it where no other user can use that "name" for 3-6 months. Please, this isn't rocket science. Other sites all a person to remove their profile so I really don't understand why a site that's been around as long as Literotica has, can't do this. Or do you need these "profiles" to maintain the claim that Literotica is the biggest & the so-called best?

Seriously, a site this big should have a way for members to leave whenever they choose to.

You can check out anytime you want,

But you can never leave.

Because Laurel and Manu CAN delete user accounts (which are NOT separate from author accounts)

They generally do not because forum profiles and author profiles are linked and the forum software assigns the user/author numbers but doesn't reorder the author's story links and other data when the forum user database is changed. That makes deleting a user profile more trouble than it is worth unless there is an extraordinary reason to go to the trouble.

First you better edit all your forum posts that you want changed, you won't be able to get to them afterwards. (If someone quoted your post there's nothing you can do about that.)
If you want pics really gone you have to get rid of them where you hosted them, if you delete them from your posts they'll still be there if someone 'quoted' the post with them in it.

To remove your account you must to log in to your profile at members.Literotica.com and create a story titled "REMOVE". In the body of the story, request that your membership be terminated.
Account cancellations are usually done within 4-7 days.

I know because I sent a PM asking a while back. Decided not to use the info myself but there it is.
It also can't be undone.

Can someone please tell me how to delete a story? Not the whole story...just a chapter. I should be grateful if someone could give me the procedure. Thanks guys.

Can someone please tell me how to delete a story? Not the whole story...just a chapter. I should be grateful if someone could give me the procedure. Thanks guys.

Ask in the AH.

I think it's a relatively simple process. Perhaps you just resubmit the chapter with the title and then EDIT.

Ask in the AH.

I think it's a relatively simple process. Perhaps you just resubmit the chapter with the title and then EDIT.

Actually you submit an empty story with just the title followed by - DELETE. Also put delete in the notes field along with the link to the story you want deleted.

It may take several days before they are deleted.

Back