Post Your Sexy Voice Audio with a Pic

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
INDEX OF SEXY AUDIO CLIPS - Please Visit Their Threads

xSleepingBeauty - her thread @ New Girl Here ;)
Audio 1, Audio 2, Audio 3
Tuesday
Good morning to me
A little dirtier than usual . . . . with her permission, I made this a two-person audio Together w SleepingBeauty
Jan. 28 Audio
Feb. 5 Audio
Again.
Boo
New Audio
Just playin around with my new toy :D

PrettyKitty10 - her thread @ PrettyKitty10 yo ;)
Kitty Play
Wet Edging
For YOU ;)
So a priest and . . . . - new 06/05/2013

emmy_christina - Magic Wand

Prettywilling - My Voice and more audios

Hissub1111 - her thread @ A Rebirth
hermaster-and-hissub-audio-1

AND SOME MALE VOICES

Inspirinious
I have some "Me Time"
Cock Stroking Materials on Literotica
What I Would Do With You
My Dream - Love in the Kitchen
Cum On Your Boobs
I Am An Exhibitionist

lovetoinstruct - a collection of audios
Edging to Panty Stuffer
Do you follow commands?
teasing
A Short Story About Jerking

gentledemands - Gentle Demands - Whispered

Porkwarrior - JO

spurious testing the water...
Sunday afternoons were made for this...
Surprise, Cum Slut

Herzog11 - At the office

Recently I have discovered some people who were posting some very sexy audio voice clips in addition to their pictures. I thought "What a wonderful sensuous addition to accompany their sexy pictures."

So I have decided to start this new concept thread where anyone can post a link to their sexy voice audio clip and post a picture to go along with the audio. After all, this is a picture forum.

I am using SoundCloud to host my audio. It is an easy to use web site where you can record your voice audio, or upload an existing audio file. They even have a cell phone app to record and upload your audio clip. But there are several other ways to post links to audio clips.

Come listen to the voices of other community members and consider posting your own voice audio clip.

I think this can be a lot of good fun. And remember to add a pic along with your audio voice clip link.

attachment.php
Listen to why I started this thread

and an image of me....

Attachments

• IMG_8940-400x267.jpg
    IMG_8940-400x267.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,453
Last edited:
SB,
Thank you for sharing here. Your audio clips were the great inspiration for having me start this thread.
rose-blooming.gif

I love your pics and audio clips. From the number of responses on your thread, it is obvious that many others enjoy your thread as well.

Thanks again for posting here. Looking forward to hearing more of your sexy voice in the future.

I am surprised that there are so few comments here.

I think the audio clips posted by xSleepingBeauty and PrettyKitty10 are so very hot!

I know there have been many visitors here. Post your comments!

What??

Here you go.
Not really anything special.

Listen

I have to throw the 'bullshit' flag on the 'Not really anything special' comment! My ears, erotic mind, and cock know it's VERY special! :devil:

Thank you dear... glad you have such an inspiration in your life to create and share!:rose:x12

Wow

Thank You ladies I don't think you understand how hard this makes all of us guys! Please keep it up!

Back