Nova's Closet

Every time someone mentions blue moon I am reminded of the time I accidentally sat down on the paint roller tray and....

Well, nevermind.

Blue_Moon_2016_logo.jpg

There. New Blue Moon image for you. Now you can turn that "nevermind" into...well, something else. Or not. :)

Blue Moon? I thought that is what them there Yankees got from too much ice fishing.

Nah. Blue moon is what happens to Texans who come to the Great Lakes to go Ice fishing. Any true Yankee is smart enough to dress properly.

Blue Moon? I thought that is what them there Yankees got from too much ice fishing.

Nah. Blue moon is what happens to Texans who come to the Great Lakes to go Ice fishing. Any true Yankee is smart enough to dress properly.

And a Georgia girl is smart enough to head far south, away from all that cold and snow and ice. To a place where one can bury toes in the sand after undressing properly. :cool:

And a Georgia girl is smart enough to head far south, away from all that cold and snow and ice. To a place where one can bury toes in the sand after undressing properly. :cool:

Funny you should mention that. First of the year I took a new dedicated lane running from Louisville KY to Laredo TX. I did so SPECIFICALLY to get OUT of the cold and snow. First week on the new run, what do I run into? An Ice storm from Nashville to Austin. No shit. 3/4" of ice on I-40, i-30 and still seeing it on I-35 all the way down to Austin. Not to mention cars and trucks off the road everywhere because no one knows how to drive on ice and the Hwy Depts don't have equip do deal with it. What a fekkin' nightmare.

Attachments

• DSCN1070.jpg
    DSCN1070.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1073.jpg
    DSCN1073.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1065.jpg
    DSCN1065.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0

My publisher wanted me to come up to Chicago for the pre-Christmas release of the new book. I told him to call me back around mid June. :D

This Texan gave up on snow back in the mid 70's.

My publisher wanted me to come up to Chicago for the pre-Christmas release of the new book. I told him to call me back around mid June. :D

This Texan gave up on snow back in the mid 70's.

This Englishman's not over-keen, either.
It's strange how you get some weather and then you understand the weatherman's words: "a band of snow".
Guess what I got this morning. . .

And I have to confess, I never was a good Catholic. Actually not Catholic at all (that was my Mamó's lot in life). So my photo won't won't require nine days of petitioning prayers, or be of three, and it certainly won't be full-frontal (or back-al).

This is all you get.

Nine days of petitioning prayers might be a bit much. But after the way you cropped that otherwise lovely pic, I think a walk of shame is in order.

Hey, Nova! I'm waving, but you can't see me and stuff but it's good to see a new face around here 'cause some of 'em get boring and stuff but you seem nice so I hope you stay and stuff and I like apple cider 'cause... Well, 'cause it's in one of my stories and it is really good with some rum in it and stuff and if you put some sugar and cinnamon in it it tastes just like Grammy's apple pie which is nice 'cause she's gone now but it makes me think of her and stuff.

Debbie :heart:

Funny you should mention that. First of the year I took a new dedicated lane running from Louisville KY to Laredo TX. I did so SPECIFICALLY to get OUT of the cold and snow. First week on the new run, what do I run into? An Ice storm from Nashville to Austin. No shit. 3/4" of ice on I-40, i-30 and still seeing it on I-35 all the way down to Austin. Not to mention cars and trucks off the road everywhere because no one knows how to drive on ice and the Hwy Depts don't have equip do deal with it. What a fekkin' nightmare.

Oh no! Those pics! Those are nightmares! ~hands you a soft blankie~ To help with the nightmares. :)

This Englishman's not over-keen, either.
It's strange how you get some weather and then you understand the weatherman's words: "a band of snow".
Guess what I got this morning. . .

Snow everywhere!! It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Isn't everything nowadays?? :D

Nine days of petitioning prayers might be a bit much. But after the way you cropped that otherwise lovely pic, I think a walk of shame is in order.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Okay, I don't really mean that. :eek:

No walk of shame gonna happen here. Might happen somewhere else, but not here.
;)

Last edited:
Hey, Nova! I'm waving, but you can't see me and stuff but it's good to see a new face around here 'cause some of 'em get boring and stuff but you seem nice so I hope you stay and stuff and I like apple cider 'cause... Well, 'cause it's in one of my stories and it is really good with some rum in it and stuff and if you put some sugar and cinnamon in it it tastes just like Grammy's apple pie which is nice 'cause she's gone now but it makes me think of her and stuff.

Debbie :heart:

Rum and apple cider...staying for that!! :D

~waves back even though~

Oh yes. Almost forgot...

To the Patriots:

IsqReNF.gif

:nana: :cool: :D

Who were they playing?

Wait was that the Superbowl?

Hunh. Whaddyano.... I missed it.

Well I wouldn't say I "missed it". I'll see the commercials later.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Okay, I don't really mean that. :eek:

No walk of shame gonna happen here. Might happen somewhere else, but not here.
;)

Show some cleavage, but not the tip(s), like you did?

Who were they playing?
It doesn't matter who they were playing (well, to the Eagles I guess it matters). What matters is they lost! :nana:

Wait was that the Superbowl?
Could've been. :confused:

Hunh. Whaddyano.... I missed it.
You only missed Justin Timberlake bringing sexy back. And Lorda Mercy, he did bring it. I do looooorve me some JT. :heart:

Well I wouldn't say I "missed it". I'll see the commercials later.
It's why god created dvr...for stuff like that.

Show some cleavage, but not the tip(s), like you did?
Good grief. Y'all ain't never satisfied. I could post full-frontal nakey, and all I'd hear would be, "More!"

Men. :rolleyes:

But hold up. I might have something already in here...

~rummages around in the closet~

Aha! I knew it was in here!

Here you go, cleavage whore. ;):D

Last edited:
Good grief. Y'all ain't never satisfied. I could post full-frontal nakey, and all I'd hear would be, "More!"

From the closet

MY Love in her attire doth show her wit,
It doth so well become her:
For every season she hath dressings fit,
For Winter, Spring, and Summer.
No beauty she doth miss
When all her robes are on;
But Beauty's self she is
When all her robes are gone.

From the closet

“But she makes hungry
Where she most satisfies...”

― William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatr

:cool:

MY Love in her attire doth show her wit,
It doth so well become her:
For every season she hath dressings fit,
For Winter, Spring, and Summer.