Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

Rubbing bodies it was easy to see that he was building up, something that he has never done and when it happened he felt the length crawl along her body and then had it wedged between them as Humphreys kiss and lathered up her mouth by running it along her lips and cheeks before slowly going down her neck on either side.
 
Lee let out a moan and ran her fingers against his bare back and kissed his shoulder, she found him rather sexy and s he was just really happy that such a man wanted her like this, closing her eyes as she kissed his neck since she was sending light little nips of his skin and it was easy to tell she was smiling since she smiled into his skin.
 
He wasn't aggressive, taking and biding his time and careful where he placed his hands as his body lowered down and was resting upon her with support from his hands and his bent knees, not wanting to squash her into the thin mattress. As the ship bobbed more with the waves the latern swayed more and more and cast long shadows along the small room from the structure of the wood and for some moments Lee would disappear from view and could only be felt by the heat rising from her body as her heart pumped harder and faster as Humphreys was feeling the moment as well with his larger heart racing and his cheeks blushing red.
 
Though the age difference showed she didn't seem to care, she never cared how someone looked or how old they were. As long as they showed her respect, and treated her the way she wanted to be treated which was as an equal. And right now she just wanted to vanish within his kisses, soft moans escaped her lips. He was easy on the eyes and easy on her body, she could see the blush in his cheeks and it made her stroke his cheeks even more. She kissed his neck, wondering why he blushed though it showed a softer side of him, she moaned his name.
 
When she moaned his name Humphreys was taken aback at first but gradually fell in love with it the more she rolled his name in with her moans as they grinded into one another. There was no penetration just yet just passionate kissing and touching of one another as the captain slid his hands underneth the thin, coarse shirt that was wrapped around her body and felt the soft mounds of her chest and was amazed at how maluable they before feeling the nipples and the tips went over them carefully using only his sense of touch as his lips were touching Lee constantly with his eyes closed.
 
It maybe kind of silly to moan even though nothing was really going on, but she had never had anyone touch her before. This was all new to her though she enjoyed it a lot, smiling happily at him as she moved her head back a little. But then feeling his lovely hands on her breasts, enjoying the feel of what he was doing to her. Her eyes very bright as she ran her hand against his cheek showing him actual kindness.
 
The more they kissed the more Humphreys began to fill his mind with more boldness knowing that any exclaims from either of them would give away everything, but he did not want to pass up such a tender moment between them as his hand gently ran over her body, feeling the soft mounds under the thin shirt and then ran down her stomach and underneth the said shirt to feel that stomach underneth.
 
Lee groaned happily feeling his hands on her bare stomach, it made her really happy. Her heart was pounding as she smiled happily. Running her hand against his cheek and it was such a wonderful. Closing her eyes again as she moved under him a bit, running her fingers against him. It was a lovely moment between them.
 
The more and more they went into that the more the boldness continued to build inside of the captain as he ran the palm across of her stomach from side to side slowly and when Lee was moaning his hands slipped further and stroked across both thighs before touching between her legs where it was intense and he felt himself grow more and more as the anticipation was reaching the apex knowing what was going to happen.
 
It was amazing how she felt right now, he gave her so much and knew she wanted it all. Closing her eyes as she bit her lip a little. Groaning happily as she felt his hands going to her thighs and it made her moan a tiny bit, a great smile on her face as she panted happily. Enjoying so much she didn't care, she wanted him.
 
feeling his way down between her legs his face showed both nervousness and question as he leaned in a nd kissed her lips once again, keeping his eyes shut as the tips of his fingers moved closer and touched the moist lips of her vagina for the first time and his fingers recoiled back slightly as she quivered at the touch and he slid the long tongue inside of her yawning mouth.
 
She noticed he was a bit nervous which she thought was rather sweet really, groaning a bit happily she couldn't help but enjoy the feel of him against her. Moaning and then kissing him deeply, she ran her fingers into his hair. Showing him that she enjoyed it, it was just so wonderful to be touched like this.
 
the tips of his fingers touching the moist skin between her legs and hearing her moan in pleasure at his touch the captain felt there was the need to go further into this as his fingers touched and started to probe a bit deeper feeling her tight opening yawning to her penetration with the fingers as they went in deeper. Once it started he just felt he had to go deeper with the ship still rolling with the waves and the dim light but he was firming up the more and more he fingered deep inside her tight vagina and yawned and sighed deeper as Lee groaned in delight to his touch.
 
She had no idea how things worked out in the end, feeling his fingers going into her more. A soft smile could be seen on her face, running her hand against his cheek for a moment then her hand went to his chest. A big smile on her face, he was very gentle. She figured he had been with woman before, yet she offered herself to him. Though a man had never touched her she felt protected by him, it felt amazing.
 
Once the tips of the fingers went inside of her they slid right inside, finrst the index and then the middle followed suit and there was heaven inside with everything so tight and humid and once they were inside up to the middle digit Humphrey's felt a cold shiver run through his spine as he mouth hung oipen and ran that long tongue down her throat as the other hand fondled her chest lightly, feeling as they were soft as unbaked bread.
 
Lee groaned happily as she enjoyed the feel and when he went further into her body, she groaned happily. Moving her head back a little, her fingers running running against his shoulder. Closing her eyes she began to pant a little bit. "Mmmm " She groaned and smiled happily. Her head started to spin about what was going to happen to her. But she trusted him, and would always stand by his side no matter what.
 
She was moaning with pleasure and Humphreys was now fully driven inside of her as she was now pudding in his hands as he continued plunge his fingers inside her slowly and steadily growing the more she moaned inside of his mouth and was making him wantto do more and more with her despite their location and giving him an erection but he did not want to penetrate her with that yet as the fingers were doing so much work already as he plunged his ring finger inside.
 
Lee groaned very loudly enjoying the feel of him, his fingers were plunging into him. Her heart was pounding and she didn't know what was to happen. Running her hands down his chest, feeling his skin it turned her on even more. Her Grey eyes looking into his and smiled a little into the kiss, the kiss was deep and full of emotion. She felt very safe with him.
 
Penetrating her more and more, thrusting all the way up to his knuckles and pulling them back and then pushing them all the way back inside of her and leaning his body more and more until his massive frame was now dominating over the slender Lee and then withdrawing his fingers his hand reached down between his own legs and wrapped his fingers around that firm shaft and rubbed the soaked head between her thighs.
 
It always amazed her how things could turn from bad to good and the other way around, though right now everything was perfect. Feeling what he was doing to her body, groans left her lips. Though she tried to find words, but they were not coming out of her. A big grin on her face as she watched him, and then felt him rubbing against her flesh. A big smile came to her face, and her eyes were full of owe at the man who was about to take her. On the sea, who you were on land matters not for she would fight hard.
 
With the tip of the head going over that entrance he knew that once he did this there was no going back. Once he took her virginity then there was no way of getting it back and what would become of her then? It did not matter now as the tip went over the entrance and he glared into her bright, grey eyes, as if silently asking, "Should I do this?" and the response was first a gasp and moan then a kiss to hte lips and he swallowed hard and pressed the tip inside using the sense of touch as the lips wrapped around the shaft and slowly took him inside.
 
She looked at him and saw the question in his eyes, stroking his cheek and nodded yes to him. Taking a big breath and let it out to calm her racing heart. She smiled and felt him moving into her, moving her head back she moaned softly. She showed pain on her face, but that look went right away. She smiled showing she was okay, she wrapped her arms around him pressing against his back as he took her.
 
Pressing it in slowly she was so tight that it took the carefully push of his pelvis to push it in all the way. So tight, a clenched fist being threaded as the shaft penetrated inside of her and when the tip reached its limits his face gasped when he felt the sensation of what he had down and look deep into Lee's eyes to see how it felt to her. Both of them were virgins and he did not want to hurt her in this first experience.
 
He seemed so unsure and wondered if he had taken a woman, though it's not the kind of thing you ask about. Groaning a bit she smiled happily at him, running her hand against his cheek. "I'm alright" She said her body quickly adapting to his body, running her fingers down his chest showing him it was okay, that she was okay. Smiling happily into those eyes, she didn't know what she would ever do without him.
 
Nodding as she said she was alright he thrusted himself still going steadily not wantin to shag her as a wild animal would with a seasonal mate Humphreys' eyes were wide eye in anticpation. Any moment now we would be interupted, any moment this pecious time ruinedby the eyes of others as much as he and Lee wanted to squeel with joy and moan wth pleasure on hand covered her mouth lightly and mine clamped shut.
 
Back
Top