Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who, when listening to Test Match Special, is amused by the repeated and totally innocent references to the batsmen edging?

Not as good as this morning's conversation on the best way to warm your balls!
 
Ah blowers, great commentator. Every sport seems to have that one that people remember.

Cricket had blowers and Richie benau, football had John motson and rugby had bill mclaren.
 
Always find something slight creepy about ventriloquism, but fair play to her for bringing something different to the comedy scene.
 
Surely there's a health and safety issue. All those chemicals and bare flesh.

Though could be worth it. Just had plastering done house is filthy!
 
We came for the porn, but went away with an education... She did WHAT, with WHAT...:D

every day is a school day

I could do with going back to school - except the first activity might be 100 lines of

AP must learn not to intervene with other people’s threads :rolleyes:
It really is none of her beeswax...
 
Morning all Happy Hump day

Who does decide that it's international year of the pink humpbacked whale Tuesday with endangered scones? (Scone or sgone?!)

Tomorrow is piano stool Thursday!... Which reminds me, there's a museum of poo in the Netherlands (poo in glass spheres) and a penis museum somewhere.
 
Who does decide that it's international year of the pink humpbacked whale Tuesday with endangered scones? (Scone or sgone?!)

Tomorrow is piano stool Thursday!... Which reminds me, there's a museum of poo in the Netherlands (poo in glass spheres) and a penis museum somewhere.
There is a pencil museum in Kendall and a dog collar collection in Warwick Castle, tomorrow is put a ferret down your trousers day
 
I definitely want to go to the pencil museum - also The British Lawnmower Museum but I can’t articulate why...

The bees may get resurrected...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top