Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

It was easy to tell Mike was getting close again and Nicole teased and pleasured him all she could. It seemed her son had trouble deciding where he wanted to spill his seed, but Nicole didn't care either way. She would love it to taste another load from him deep in her throat and mouth... and she would feel like her son's little slut if he came all over her face. A much better slut than the girls he had brought home over the years.

It would be his decision, Nicole just kept pleasuring him and was doing a very good job at that.
 
"Fuck, Mom!" Mike cried out as he felt his cock twitch, nearly brought to an explosion. He quickly pulled his mother's head off of his throbbing shaft and jerked his cock furiously, blasting his seed all over her face, shooting some on the floor near her while she kneeled beside him.

"Oh, my God, that's so fucking hot," he panted, looking down at her cum-covered face. "Such a dirty, nasty Mommy..."
 
Nicole felt his cock swell again and for a moment it seemed her son would let it explode deep in her throat. But then he pulled it from her and with a grin she watched how he jerked himself to his climax. Just in time she managed to close her eyes as his second load made a mess of her face.

It very much seemed the stories of younger guys were true and that only made her crave young cock even more. Not necessary that of her son as she let her thoughts run over his friends. She opened her eyes again and looked up at him so he could study the mess he had made. Part of her wouldn't be too upset if he made a picture of this, as long he was careful with such
 
Mike stood there for a moment and took the sight of his mother in, but then his eyes widened. "Here, before you get up to clean off..."

He reached over the table and snagged his cell phone, quickly getting to the camera app. He snapped a quick photo of Nicole in her cum-covered state and set the phone back on the table. "Now we should probably get cleaned up before Dad comes back."

Mike took his mother's hand and helped her to her feet before playfully slapping her ass and walking to the kitchen to get some towels.
 
The fantasy of Mike showing the image to his friends was keeping her very hot, as was the idea of her son and his friends jerking off over her body making a mess everywhere. Some fantasies were not meant to come true, but after enjoying her son's cock, she craved to feel a young cock in her pussy.

Part of her wanted to see if she could get a third load out of him, but she knew he was right. She cleaned her face with the towels as well her fingers and tongue. She was taking it slow as she was not in much mood to have this end.
 
Mike's dad arrived home soon after Mike had busted two loads, thanks to his mother. The rest of Thanksgiving night went smoothly, with the family watching a movie and going to bed -- Mike and Nicole did not manage to get any more touching in.

The next day, Mike got up earlier than usual and went to play football with his friends in their annual Turkey Bowl game. A couple hours later, Mike arrived home with his best friend of 11 years, Marcus.

A dark-skinned hulk of a young man, Marcus stood 6'2 but was incredibly muscular. He was an All-State running back during high school, but stopped playing after graduation, not wanting to deal with the hassles of college athletics.

Mike and Marcus walked into the kitchen, both dressed in hoodies and sweatpants because of the cold they were playing in. Mike saw his mother at the counter and smiled. "Hi, Mom," he said as he set his keys on the kitchen table. "I'm gonna run up and take a shower, and then me and Marcus are going to play some video games or something. Is that OK?"
 
Nicole nearly raped her husband when they found their bedroom, but while the sex was good, she still very much was craving another cock inside her. The next morning her husband left early again and she played with the idea of waking Mike with a blowjob, but he was already up for his game.

When she heard his car return afterwards, her pussy instantly became soaked and for a moment she was disappointed he wasn't alone. But then she smiled at Marcus, studying his muscles. Of course she had seen him often and in a lot less than what he was wearing now.

Of course Mike's plan was no problem and a dangerous glance came to her eyes when she was alone with Marcus.

- "We have some left over foods from yesterday, so if you want something just take it."

She offered, not just talking about the foods. At the same time her mind raced to find a way to get some action from that cock. Either right now while Mike showered, or during another visit.
 
Marcus saw the way Mrs. McAllister was looking at him, and a small smile crept across his face. He had fucked a couple older white women, one of them married, but this was his best friend's mother that was checking him out. The thought of fucking her brains out intrigued him greatly.

"So did you get stuffed yesterday?" he asked, a wandering eye trailing over her body.
 
Nicole blushed, wondering if Mike had shared any of what had happened the previous day or that he was just talking about the food. Her nipples hardened under his gaze.

- "No... we pretty much behaved."

She said with a smirk, wondering if he could hear her heartbeat. In her fantasies it was much easier to seduce Mike's friends. It often required her in bikini and a hot summer day, but that was quite a different season.

With a smile she walked past Marcus to the kitchen table so she could sit down. Even though there was a lot of space, she made sure to just barely move along the muscular guy.
 
Marcus felt Nicole's body brush along his as she moved to the kitchen table. The smile on her face spoke volumes without her even saying a word.

"Hm, that's a shame," he said, moving over to where she was sitting. "You know, since you offered me some leftovers, it's only right I offer you some...meat," he confidently stated, a hand brushing across her shoulder. "It is Black Friday, after all," Marcus continued with a wink.
 
Even though the days outside were cold, Nicole was just wearing a simple red dress over a set of black lingerie. With her son's interest in her she had hoped for a do over of the previous day and she would love to drip his seed into her panties and have it clearly visible when she took them off. The red high heels she wore, completed the picture.

It was very clear Marcus was no longer the young innocent friend of her son that he had been years ago, but was a young man now. A very muscular man and he had spend enough time at their pool in the past that Nicole knew that he confirmed the image people had of black men. The idea of his white seed making a mess of her panties was even a bigger turn on and he wasn't her son.

As always the house was nicely heated, making her outfit possible, but right now Nicole was feeling too hot. Quickly she glanced at the stairs, a reminder they only had moments before Mike would return, and then to him.

"I would love some dark meat."

She said, unable to hide an aroused shiver in her voice
 
"Mmm, your son is only upstairs and you're gonna fuck his best friend right here on the kitchen table," Marcus whispered in Nicole's ear, kissing along her neck and ear, while running his hand down the front of her simple red dress. "That's so nasty..."

He pulled her face to his and kissed her mouth deeply, his tongue swirling in her mouth. With a smirk, he whispered, "Now stand up and bend over the table so I can do what I've always wanted to do...plow that white pussy from behind."
 
Although she would love to feel him explode deep in her pussy, Nicole opened her mouth to suggest they would start with a blowjob now as she feared they wouldn't have enough time really before Mike was done with his shower. Before she could speak however, Marcus kissed her and Nicole kissed him with equal passion. Their tongues dancing and her legs getting very weak.

The kiss build her arousal further and broke her resistance to the idea. She got up and slowly bend over the kitchen table. It was very difficult to keep some control over her breathing. With her heels, Marcus already could see her sexy black panties as she bend for him.

- "Give it to me... bad boy."
 
"Mmm, you don't have to ask me twice."

Marcus eagerly pushed his sweatpants and boxers down, forming a pool at his ankles. His cock leaped to attention at the sight of his friend's sexy mother bending over her kitchen table for him.

He hiked up Nicole's dress a little more and pulled her sexy panties to the side, exposing her pussy to him. He ran a finger along it, feeling how wet she was just from his talk and their passionate kiss.

Marcus took a small step forward and pushed the head of his cock inside her, letting her pussy get used to his girth. He then held her hips tightly and began to thrust into her.

"Fuck, Mrs. McAllister...so nice," Marcus groaned as Nicole's pussy tightened a bit around his dark shaft.
 
- "Gods... so big... so bad..."

She moaned as his cock entered her. She remembered seeing him in his swim trunks at the pool here when he was younger and even then his body had clearly been aroused by the sight of her. Something that was very visible with the size of his cock. Hell... it was even one of the main reasons that she was the proud owner of a black toy.

She did her best to stay quiet as Marcus started to move inside her, but she was a noisy one most of the time and it really was a fight to stay silent.
 
Spurred on by Nicole's soft moans, Marcus began to pump into her at a good, steady pace, pushing the table a little every time he put a little more into his thrusts.

He'd been wanting to do this for years, especially when she would wear her bikinis out at the pool. But this was even better than he had imagined.

"You like this cock, don't you?" he murmured into her ear as he fucked her. He was being good with her now, but wouldn't rule out getting rough if she wanted it that way.

Marcus grabbed her shoulders and forced Nicole's body back further on his cock, his shaft sliding deeper inside her.
 
- "Yes! I love it... Harder... deeper...."

She moaned loud enough that Mike would hear it if he turned off the shower. She was a slut for this hard young cock inside her. One of her hands found her breast and started to play with it
 
Giving into Nicole's advances, Marcus slammed his cock harder into her dripping wet pussy, burying as much of his thick shaft inside her as she could handle. The table started to squeak a little more along the floor, thanks to Marcus' powerful thrusts.

He looked down at her lower back as he fucked her, loving the contrast between her white skin and his dark tone. Marcus then reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her fiery red hair, pulling back hard.

"You wanna be my black cock slut, don't you?" he asked through grit teeth and heavy breathing. He was saying things he would never say under normal circumstances, but in the heat of the moment, it was easy for him to get carried away.

Meanwhile, Mike had just turned off the shower and stepped out. The fan in the bathroom was still loud enough to drown out what was going on downstairs, but he would be aware of what was going on soon enough.
 
- "Fuck me... fuck me hard... make me your slut..."

Nicole was nearly screaming now as she felt her orgasm already rapidly approach. She hated condoms and she more often forgot the pill than that she took it, so it was almost a miracle Mike was an only child. But she wasn't thinking about possible consequences if Marcus came inside her... she just wanted her and his orgasm.
 
Marcus pulled out, panting heavily, and turned Nicole around. He kissed her mouth fully and sat her up on the table. Moving between her legs, he took the head of his shaft and shoved it right back where it was. Marcus put Nicole's legs on his shoulders, her heels pointed straight up toward the ceiling.

He began to fuck her furiously, no longer caring that Mike was still in the house.

--

Mike came out of the bathroom and within seconds, heard the groans and table rocking coming from downstairs. As quietly as he could manage, he moved down the steps in just his towel.

As he snaked his head around from his position on the stairs, he saw his mother's familiar red heels dangling helplessly over his best friend's shoulders while he fucked her hard.

"Tell me you like being my whore," Mike heard Marcus urge Nicole to do. "Tell me you want that black seed!"
 
Nicole was not happy when he pulled his big cock out of her, but that feeling quickly passed as he turned her around and put her legs over his muscular shoulders. A loud moan escaped her as he entered her again. A moan that often got repeated as he started to fuck her hard.\

- "Oh yes... oh yes... fuck me... you are a bad boy... give me your seed. Let me be your whore..."

She was close to her climax but tried to delay her orgasm to the moment she felt him explode inside her.
 
With the way Nicole was talking dirty to him and how she was writhing underneath him as his cock filled her pussy with hard, fast thrusts, it was going to be a matter of time before Marcus busted inside of her.

"You want this cum inside you?" he panted down to her as they made eye contact, his hips still working away and his cock stretching her pussy out. "Want me to knock that shit up?"

As Mike continued to watch from the stairs, he couldn't help but think back to the day before when his mother sucked him off...and now watching her take his friend's cock was actually arousing.
 
- "Fill my pussy with your seed... Do it quick... before Mike..."

She moaned and then with a scream she came even before Marcus had the chance to fill her with his seed. She climaxed harder than the previous day. She played with the idea of getting on her knees and taking him in her mouth for the last seconds but in her current position she wasn't going anywhere until Marcus let her.
 
Marcus felt Nicole's orgasm wash over his cock, coating it with her juices. His eyes remained locked on hers, as her urging him to cum inside her was enough to push him over the edge as well. He slammed his hips forward and released his seed into her waiting pussy with a loud groan.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he exclaimed, continuing to thrust as he seemingly emptied his balls inside his friend's mother.

Mike frowned from the staircase, and felt his stomach drop. His arousal at the sight had turned to jealousy. How could she turn me down for sex, and give it up to him so easily? he wondered. If she was going to make him feel like he wasn't good enough, then he was going to find appreciation from someone else inside the family. He just didn't know who yet.

Silently, he ascended the stairs, making sure he didn't give himself away. He closed his bedroom door quietly and sat on his bed for a moment or two to ponder his next action, and then got dressed.
 
Feeling Marcus' seed shoot deep inside her, Nicole instantly came a second time and had to bite on her hand to somewhat keep quiet. Once her orgasm slowly faded she looked at Marcus with a look that very much told him she had enjoyed this and would be very interested in doing things like this more often.

Before she could catch her breath again, the phone suddenly rang, quite the mood kill and Nicole adjusted her dress to look more decent but there was no time to put her panties back on, so she was very aware of the feeling of his seed escaping her, slowly dripping down her leg.

- "Hello? ... Hi sis, how are you? ... Well, Jason is not here but I will ask Mike for you. If he has time I will send him over and else I will give you a call..."

She spoke on the phone and then hung up. She gave an apologetic look to Marcus and then looked at the stairs, expecting Mike to come downstairs soon.
 
Back
Top