The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

Whether to go back to bed and stare at the ceiling for a couple of hours and maybe just maybe to find another couple of hours of sleep or nay, that is the question....
 
God Dammit, Shit, Son of a Bitch, Motherfucker!

Yeah, I'm alright. That was simply the impulse reaction to some news, especially considering the time frame under which it happened. Nothing serious, carry on with your lives.

As we were chatting offline I missed your heart felt posts here my love, please forgive me...:eek:

I am so happy that the lovely ladies of Lit Brit and Cait were able to console you in your time of need. :rose::rose:

We are so very lucky you and I to have people who genuinely care for us.:)

Bright side ...I didn't have to read your column this week:devil:

* folds you close into my loving arms*:rose::devil::heart:
 
Last edited:
Nooooooooo!! Even Stephen doesn't make that song good. Ugh now it will stick in my head.
Damn you....I so could hurt you right now.

*scrubs brain and puts on metal*

*grins* I'm not even gonna lie.. the goal was totally to get that stuck in your head.
 
So you say...



Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday, everybody's looking forward to the weekend...





:D

Fucking cruel.

I see it's going to be a brat SB day....I can deal. And if I wasn't in the middle of getting ready for work I'd take you down.
 
Fucking cruel.

I see it's going to be a brat SB day....I can deal. And if I wasn't in the middle of getting ready for work I'd take you down.

But you are in the middle of getting ready for work, which is what makes this the perfect time! :D





Partyin' partyin', YEAH!
 
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were flirting with me. :p

:eek:

*grabs his tongue again* tsk Tsk... Scut... what are we to do about this damn tongue of yours? You seem hellbent on sticking it out a lot. Especially at me. *arches a brow* Hmmm... *glances around to make sure Daddy isn't about*

Maybe I should go get a couple of chopsticks and zip ties...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top