X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

“If I stayed, how long would it be before I had control over whatever this thing is?” She asked Professor Xavier. She doubted she really had the strength to admit that she really was a mutant, but the Professor did have a point. She could do some serious harm if she didn’t learn to control it.
 
-Professor Xavier looked back to Lila-"there is no way to know some people take months some longer. It depends do not think I will force you to give up your life this is a decision you must want to make."
 
She sat silently for a long moment, thinking over everything that had happened in the past. “I’ve almost killed my family three times. I know I need to learn to control whatever this is.” She shrugged and sighed as she looked at the Professor. “I guess what I have isn’t all that great if I can’t enjoy it. I guess I don’t have a choice.”
 
-Professor X looked.-"you will have a letter to bring to your parents to go to the xavier school for higher learning. So you will have a room hear and board. You will have to pack what you want to bring here. I promise you you will learn how to control your powers."
 
She took the letter form him and looked it over, sighing deeply. It was what she needed, she knew that. It was time to tell her parents what she already knew as the truth.

"I'll do it. If I can some time to get everything sorted, I'll come here."
 
-Professor X nods to her.-"If you like some one will take you home and drop you off to get ready if there is any trouble."-Professor X handed her a card with his number on it in case she was having trouble.-"You will have all the time you need."-Neko was lead to his room with his Things Cyclops entered the room and his red shades looked to Lila.-"Ready to get going?"-he asked.-
 
Lila took the card that was handed to her and looked at the information printed there. She nodded as he spoke and then turned to look at the man that entered, offering to take her home.

“Yeah, I guess I am ready.” She stood and followed him out of the office, her mind still spinning with all the information.
 
-Scott open the doors for her and he got in starting the Engine.-"I am Scott by the way and your name?"-he asked as she got in and they began there drive.-

-Neko was excited he began to unpack and put a few of his things he packed in there place. Posters a game system, a few trinkets it felt a bit more like home already.-
 
“Lila.” She said as he started the car pulled away from the mansion. She looked out of the tinted window, watching the city scenery go by. “How long have you been here?” She asked Scott, looking over at him as if to figure out just how he knew how to get to her house. He was taking all the right streets and turns and she hadn’t said a word.
 
-Scott smiled.-"long enough I am about 30 now? I been with the professor for 18 years."-Scott said-"I was also told by our professor where your home is."
 
“I assume you guys have been watching it since you already knew about me. That’s a little creepy, don’t you think?” Lila asked, sarcasm in her voice as she looked at Scott once more.
 
-Scott chuckled.-"Actually The professor mentally told me when he was talking to you. Once you said you wanted to go home in stead of asking your address and waiting he got it form your mind but that is all he took The professor is a good man."
 
Lila nodded at Scott’s words, growing nervous the closer they got to her house. She was quiet as he pulled up outside of her home and she looked up at the quiet two story structure for a moment.

“Um…could you wait here while I talk to them? I don’t want to freak my parents out too bad.”
 
-Scott nods and sat in the car waiting to see what would come from this.-

-Neko had went to see Professor X for his first training session.-"Well Then Neko you will be a fair striker if we can build you up please put on this training uniform and step in to the danger room so we may monitor you."-Neko smiled as he got in to the uniform and stood in front of the danger room entering it he felt like a kid on Christmas.-
 
Lila exited the car and went into her home, calling for her mother and step dad to meet her in the living room. She sat them down and explained everything, the shocked look on their faces telling her everything that she needed to know. They had always known that she was different but they had lived in denial for a long time. She got them to sign permission for her to attend the academy, but she could feel a little bit of disappointment and fear in them.

She went to her room and packed her bags, telling her mom she’d call and come back for the rest when she got time. Her mom hugged her and wished her well, but didn’t stop her or ask her questions.

She walked back to the car with a defeated sigh, letting Scott stow her bags as she slid into the passenger seat, sad at the fact she was leaving her old life behind.
 
-Scott could see she was not taking this well.-"If it is any indication we have a Similar case back at the mansion her name is Rouge...You might want to talk to her you may feel better."

-Neko smiled as he began the exercise the difficulty getting harder. Neko began to use his powers now for extended uses and before he got to the next wave of enemies he passed out on the ground Jean Grey walked down to bring him to the Infirmary while the Professor looked at his readings.-
 
“Yeah, that somehow doesn’t make me feel any better.” Lila muttered as she motioned for him to go, her eyes watching her home disappear as he started the car and went down the street, taking her to her new home.
 
-Scott got back with her and helped her to her room as he smiled.-"Just relax if you need anything just ask."-he said and walked out Professor X Came by shortly after.-"Hello Again Lila did everything turn out ok?"
 
Lila simply sat on her bed, thinking over everything that had happened that day. She tried to relax like Scott suggested, but she found that she simply couldn’t. When the Professor came by her room, she sighed when he asked how everything turned out.

“Not good, but they’re my parents and they love me no matter what.”
 
-The Professor nods.-"Of course your...I guess acquaintance Neko has already done through his assessment. There is no need to rush in to this he was very willing to run in to his training. He is also recovering in the infirmary. Why don't I give you a tour?"
 
Lila nodded and stood, following after him as he started a tour of the mansion. She was surprised that it was so large and knew that there were probably a lot of places that she wasn’t privy to. “How many students are here?” She asked him as she saw a few other people her age here and there, but for the most part, the house was empty.
 
-Professor X.-"We Do have quiet a few students most of them moved out or live at home. They have controlled there powers and once in a while come back for a refresher. We have Students who do live here and live there every day lives with out care. But the number of students drops and increases when ever it happens. Right now we are housing 30 students that includes you and Neko."-he said showing her around the up stairs and lower floor. Professor X smiled.-"Then we have the Lower Level basement that is where the X Facility is."
 
-Professor X looked to the Confused Lila and showed her to a Elevator.-"It is what lies beneath a training ground for mutants, a war room and several other features."
 
“Oh.” She said softly, looking at the elevator. “It sounds like you’re training an army.”
 
Back
Top