Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igor just as kiten69 walked away last night...

(click for full view)

Lucky Igor...

help me

(click of full size pics)

take away the finger paints....

please

:eek:

Last edited:
congratulations Sir Shank.............

shank200000.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:

Thanks for noticing, we just are not as young as we once were. Remember the good old days when people thought we might be trolls? Then we got up to 6 posts and started to gain a little notice. Now we are both over 20,000 views to out threads with other spin-off threads that we started that have come and gone.

It is a struggle to stay fresh, but by god we sure give 'em hell. :kiss: :kiss:

@}-}rebecca---- said:

Can I just add some of those 20,000 are my 'views' but they were quick looks with my hand partly hiding my eyes for fear of what I would see, therefore they may count as 'semi views' or 'hand-views' or 'lurker-views' leaving you a little short of actual 'full views'

You need to check your stats and see if there are any hidden clauses, I would hate to skew your thread.

I am soooo helpful :)

shy slave said:
Can I just add some of those 20,000 are my 'views' but they were quick looks with my hand partly hiding my eyes for fear of what I would see, therefore they may count as 'semi views' or 'hand-views' or 'lurker-views' leaving you a little short of actual 'full views'

You need to check your stats and see if there are any hidden clauses, I would hate to skew your thread.

brat...

Shankara20 said:
"watermelon hump?"

Bought a watermelon yesterday. hee hee

It is setting on the counter warming up. hee hee

:nana: :nana: :p :p

I bought TWO watermelons on Friday.

But I didn't fuck em.

Know how much I had left by Sunday night?

NONE

Dammit.

Fury :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:

*cries*

I was trying to help :(

And I don't even have any watermelon to fuck or eat to make me feel better.

Finally I realise I am missing seeing pics of Shank that need me to cover my eyes.
Those ones of the finger painting just made me realise lurking between the hardware is a very colourful man ;)

shy slave said:
And I don't even have any watermelon to fuck or eat to make me feel better.

Thats "fuck and eat" hee hee

pics to follow later in the week

shy slave said:
Finally I realise I am missing seeing pics of Shank that need me to cover my eyes.
Those ones of the finger painting just made me realise lurking between the hardware is a very colourful man ;)

Colorful indeed - it did not wash off like I expected :eek:

I have a few ideas for some new photos soon. Say Shy, did I ever post pics of my dick wand? I do not remember. :confused:

FurryFury said:
I bought TWO watermelons on Friday.

But I didn't fuck em.

Know how much I had left by Sunday night?

NONE

Dammit.

well you can't have my watermelon, I'v gona fuck it Thursday. I am spending time with it to develop a relationship first, I am not some cad, slut yes, cad no.

shy slave said:

"check your stats" ??? how???

Shankara20 said:
well you can't have my watermelon, I'v gona fuck it Thursday. I am spending time with it to develop a relationship first, I am not some cad, slut yes, cad no.

Babe, is it seedless?

Shankara20 said:

I always knew you had standards

:cool:

Dressing for a day around town today...

(click for larger view)

under panty to hold "the boys", over panty for the lace, bra, shorts, T-shirt

You never know what is going on under the clothing of "that guy over there"

:D

Shankara20 said:
Dressing for a day around town today...

(click for larger view)

under panty to hold "the boys", over panty for the lace, bra, shorts, T-shirt

You never know what is going on under the clothing of "that guy over there"

:D

This post of yours will go down in my personal History as the most evil one I ever saw on Lit to date my friend. I am book marking it and the next time some trite , swing through half baked pervert makes any attempt to 'impress' I will refer them to here. So they may learn that standards exist and to take their tragic sad little asses elsewhere. Now if you excuse me I just need to cancel my shopping trip this afternoon............smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back